Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 (107015 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (85) (Go Down)

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by KingTom(m): 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
remsonik:

Thanks cheesy cheesy
wink
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by 2dice(m): 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
I wish I wish
The ladies meant all what they are saying...

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
This seat is hot merhn
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by KingTom(m): 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
kinglahkay:

wetin I don miss
A lot grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by naijaboiy: 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
remsonik:
Truckpusher you really need mizmycoli to feed you well o. A man has to eat well before he goes pursuing his daily bread
Lol ma'am please this is not election o cheesy

Please let's not try to influence the wooee's decision smiley
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by luxanne(f): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
remsonik:

Thank you dear

smileysmileysmiley
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by MizMyColi(f): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
remsonik:
Truckpusher you really need mizmycoli to feed you well o. A man has to eat well before he goes pursuing his daily bread

I recommend Cherryicesmiley
Thanks for being here lovekiss

I will state my reasons after he declares.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by dharay99: 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Love is. Thick in d air

where is yurs? cry
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm

Love is a beautiful thing smiley

The peacock is the queen of all birds
The lion is the king of all animal.
Tosin, you are one in a million.
Your smile can melt a stone
Your eyes sparkles like a diamond in the light.

What is happiness without ur smile?
What could protection be without your warm embrace
To say I love u is an understatement and to say I will die for u is exaggeration
But perfection is the word 'I will be with u forever.

Hmmmmm

Ife mi, enibi okan mi
Fi aso Ife bo mi ololufe mi
Arewa okunrin

I want to be your smile
I want to be your breath
On my shoulder I want you to lean on when sad
My arms I want you to come when I trouble.
I don't want to be the mother of your babies alone
I want to be the mother of your dreams,happiness,joy,love,hope And achievements

Take my hand my darling and let's walk the journey of love together
I LOVE U tosyne2much

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by teewai3(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Teewai3 are you ready to make this pretty young lady selfless for you and selfish with you?

Well only your verdict can say.

We await smiley
can i drop a line for her pls
cc: naijaboiy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by ggrin(f): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
KingTom:
What time is the wooing starting? undecided
6amundecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by remsonik(f): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol ma'am please this is not election o cheesy

Please let's not try to influence the wooee's decision smiley
ok sir
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by mytime24(f): 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
D1ck:
You're not the one on your DP... Are you?
hw do u mean

#trouble instigator undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by naijaboiy: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
Tosyne2much what's up with your wooers na? undecided

Cutieberie1 and claireshan1 your presence will be needed on the floor please.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

You're pulling out?
it's dropped!
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Oahray: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
Speakdatruth:
and not dat d as$ can't cook or d cook got no as$
well, we don't know for sure if that's so . Na major selling points dem drop.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Shugaryme(f): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
Oahray:
Hmmm... Harbosede. Thanks for telling US about him smiley
lol... which one be your own
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
Oahray:
Hmmm... Harbosede. Thanks for telling US about him smiley
hmmmmmmm
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Oahray: 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
April07:
*flies in with my innoson chopper* grin

Girls are not smiling tonight o cheesy

Oahray shebi she don show wink
yelx wink
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by dharay99: 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
2dice:
I wish I wish
The ladies meant all what they are saying...

r-kelly tinz.

If they mean am make I bend cheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Speakdatruth: 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
dis gonna be interestin
lets help truckpusher

FOOD versus AS$
if u're for AS$, click LIKE
if u're for FOOD click SHARE

19 Likes 17 Shares

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by naijaboiy: 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
teewai3:

can i drop a line for her pls
cc: naijaboiy
Sure you can smiley
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by ivyy(f): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
luxanne:

Chai this is sooo goood shocked
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by luxanne(f): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
Tashaamania:
Nice one luxanne dearie kiss

Thanks darling kisskisscheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
Some see this as a wooing challenge but I don't.

I'm going to take this time now to express my in depth feelings.

I once thought of opening a thread just to express my feelings but I never succeeded because the forum kicks against it.

You almost bring tears to my eyes the very first time I took the courage to copy out your PIN and sent you a request on BBM but you ignored.

I love you very much Tosin and I knew it was real because each time I see you on the forum, I felt I could be around you.

I love you not because of your personality on Nairaland, it's who you are to me. It's not about copying and pasting love quotes on the net, it's how I feel about you

You are my soul mate, my sweetheart, my handsome, you have all I desire in a man, in fact, you are my dream come true; from now till the end of time I give my heart to you, and that I, become yours

I LOVE YOU TOSIN

Cc: Naijaboiy

14 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Zenith21(m): 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ipledge:
shey I fit get for my wife too? Enough kunu they here oo,but my kunu can make u high
omo even for jona sef.... E plenty die.... Mba drink ur kunu alone, me just want. My orijin grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Tashaamania(f): 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
Truckpusher is having a tough time making his mind up sad

2 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
mytime24:
hw do u mean

#trouble instigator undecided
You resemble my next GF..... (No offense)angry

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Burger01(m): 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
cherryice:
Hi Truckpusher, I'm really not too good at this but I just manage just to let you know I feel about you for a longtime here..
I never knew I would ever fall inlove with someone just on the internet but you cancelled that doubts..
I wanted you all to myself when I entered this competition but when another lady came up to compete with me for your love, made me realise how special you are not just to me but to everyone even when I wanted to back out of the contest, the thought of losing you to her almost killed me so I decided to stay put to fight for my happiness..

Words might be enough to let you know how I feel but I'll have to just do this because this is only an avenue to show you what's been lingering on my mind for a while..
Sweetness, everything about you makes me smile. Your funny posts, the smile on your profile brightens up my bad mood.
I wanna be that person you wake up with that smile
I wanna be that person you would turn to people and tell
" There she is"
I wanna be the mother of your girls
I want you to be the father of my sons
I want to you to be my everything.
I really dont know how to do epistles but I hope with these few words of mine, you would give me a chance of loving you..
I love you, sweetness..
MY ASSS IS YOURS FOR KEEPS.. wink

cc naijaboiy
Nice one, especially that asss part. Truckpusher over to youcheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Oahray: 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
Speakdatruth:
dis gonna be interestin
lets help truckpusher

FOOD versus AS$
if u're for AS$, click LIKE
if u're for FOOD click SHARE
don't influence the judge jor tongue
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
luxanne:

Thank you, thank you gringrinwink
so you were allowed to woo without ur pix
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
stephenqueen:

undecided undecided undecided

Young man ar u alright can't u just mind ur business

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (85)

END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.