Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 (107002 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (85) (Go Down)

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Oahray: 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
Luxanne, see ya make-sense lines wink

2 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by mirexxx(f): 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
diddydiva:
call the next person pls.
baby what's wrong? cry
u not prepared?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Zenith21(m): 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
Omo love in da air, pop corn and orijin in my hands.... I am just watching closely
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by KingTom(m): 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
ivyy:

Smh repent o ye sinners
Aje nii e!!! After you and your coven prayed for my death! grin When are you wooing Vjsmiles grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by naijaboiy: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
Harbosede02 please drop your lines if you are present here
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Oahray: 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
EddyBlingzz:
Spontaneous and straight to the point.

She was a shadow of her grammar speaking self grin

I'm a bit dissatisfied as I was anticipating some exquisite blend of truckielicious grammar grin

Nicely constructed lines all the same. Hopefully they earn you a truckpusher tongue

cheesy cheesy

Kudos Mizmycoli
too much grammar is not romantic. She knew. He'd have spent more time with the dictionary than with her thoughts in his head smiley

3 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
Zenith21:
Omo love in da air, pop corn and orijin in my hands.... I am just watching closely
please give me popcorn,I don't need orijin I get kunu here
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Speakdatruth: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
Oahray:
my guy don confuse grin
he shud
in d words of naijaboiy
he picks d as$ and losses d cook or he picks d cook and losses d as$
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by naijaboiy: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
Diddydiva,,skywalker888,,bisorlah

Where are you people
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Zenith21(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
remsonik:

Thanks
omo, if dis guy no gree, I don gree for u
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by luxanne(f): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
remsonik:

Nice lines babe smiley smiley smiley

Thanks babe smileysmileysmiley

"The one who stole my earth"
"Let me be the goosebumps on your skin"

I love those lines kisskiss
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
So there's this cute guy who caught my attention on Nl and i don't even knw his real name neither does he knw mine,bt each time read his post i find out little pieces abt him,so i think i have a thing or two for him smiley it might sound stupid being in love with someone who is more like a stranger,bt i i really don't mind if itz stupid or even insane...Teewai3......anytime i see anything about that i.d,i usually don't undastand what happens to me,there's always this joy from within.....i wana be selfless for you and selfish with you,selfless becos i wana give u every ounce of love and every second of time u deserve,i want you to have my past,present,future and directly impact how my life turns out smiley,selfish becos i want you,all of YOU,i've never good at sharing and i don't think i will be making an exception anytime soon...teewai3 if u agree to be mine and consider my feelings for you,i will be the happiest girl in the world....be the man of my dreams and let me be selfless for u and selfish with you..

Cc:teewai3
naijaboiy

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
Olutola88:
I knew u were gonna red-pencil that typo in a split second

hahaha
You saw the typo in that split second too? You're more dangerous finally_ hahahahaa

MizMyColi:

Babe!!!! smiley smiley smiley

Good to see you here, Finally.

Waiting......
Nne, this one she has given truckpusher a_s. You were talking food/laundry, does he look like those Somalian/Cambodian kids to you? Ahahahahaha
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by dharay99: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
following...
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Zenith21(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ipledge:
please give me popcorn,I don't need orijin I get kunu here
omo, take small..... Its large enough for d whole wooer and wooee and observer.... I am a cheerful giver
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by remsonik(f): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
luxanne:

Thanks babe smileysmileysmiley

"The one who stole my earth"
"Let me be the goosebumps on your skin"

I love those lines kisskiss

Thank you dear

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Oahray: 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
Speakdatruth:
he shud
in d words of naijaboiy
he picks d as$ and losses d cook or he picks d cook and losses d as$
tough choice, even for me. Who wouldn't like to look at something nice while eating something nice?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by luxanne(f): 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Dimples192:

Well done girls that was talents right there grin

Thank you, thank you gringrinwink
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by teewai3(m): 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Harbosede02:
So there's this cute guy who caught my attention on Nl and i don't even knw his real name neither does he knw mine,bt each time read his post i find out little pieces abt him,so i think i have a thing or two for him smiley it might sound stupid being in love with someone who is more like a stranger,bt i i really don't mind if itz stupid or even insane...Teewai3......anytime i see anything about that i.d,i usually don't undastand what happens to me,there's always this joy from within.....i wana be selfless for you and selfish with you,selfless becos i wana give u every ounce of love and every second of time u deserve,i want you to have my past,present,future and directly impact how my life turns out smiley,selfish becos i want you,all of YOU,i've never good at sharing and i don't think i will be making an exception anytime soon...teewai3 if u agree to be mine and consider my feelings for you,i will be the happiest girl in the world....be the man of my dreams and let me be selfless for u and selfish with you..

naijaboiy
do you hear that? that rhythmic pounding noise?
oh its just my heart beating.....
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
bqlekan:
following.. make i shaperly go pray, i hope the thread wnt b on page 30 when i come back

OYO na your case
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Tashaamania(f): 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nice one luxanne dearie kiss

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by naijaboiy: 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Harbosede02:

na ijaboiy
Teewai3 are you ready to make this pretty young lady selfless for you and selfish with you?

Well only your verdict can say.

We await smiley
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Mhizizzy(f): 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Love is. Thick in d air
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Oahray: 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hmmm... Harbosede. Thanks for telling US about him smiley
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by luxanne(f): 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
Oahray:
Luxanne, see ya make-sense lines wink

Thanks Oahray cheesysmileywink
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by remsonik(f): 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
Truckpusher you really need mizmycoli to feed you well o. A man has to eat well before he goes pursuing his daily bread
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Speakdatruth: 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
Oahray:
tough choice, even for me. Who wouldn't like to look at something nice while eating something nice?
and not dat d as$ can't cook or d cook got no as$
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by April07: 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
*flies in with my innoson chopper* grin

Girls are not smiling tonight o cheesy

Oahray shebi she don show wink
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by MizMyColi(f): 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hahaha
You saw the typo in that split second too? You're more dangerous finally_ hahahahaa

Nne, this one she has given truckpusher a_s. You were talking food/laundry, does he look like those Somalia/Cambodia kids to you? Ahahahahaha

Hahahahahahaha
Azzzzin.....

Babe! LWKMD here.

English doesn't solve all situations.

Truckpusher, you still dey decide?
Choose her already joor.
You gat some loving up to dotongue

My debt has been paid.

Cheeryice, you're my winner kiss

2 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
teewai3:

do you hear that? that rhythmic pounding noise?
oh its just my heart beating.....
grin...hehehehe
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
Oahray:
too much grammar is not romantic. She knew. He'd have spent more time with the dictionary than with her thoughts in his head smiley
Its actually a preamble to the prefix.....(Lol)grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
Zenith21:
omo, take small..... Its large enough for d whole wooer and wooee and observer.... I am a cheerful giver
shey I fit get for my wife too? Enough kunu they here oo,but my kunu can make u high

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (85)

END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.