Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,324 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them (80048 Views)

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by yinksunghu: 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
everyone can insult Nigeria but I don't think a country like s africa shouldn't because one of the reasons Nigeria suffered this much set back was because she attempted to help south Africa out of apartheid the western world then descended on her. do u kno what happened in 1978? no! u don't but that was one of the reasons nigeria suffered till today. you are one of the reasons Nigeria is like this.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
kwere2kicker:

cool

S'hlobo, I think it's time for one of your history lessons & pics. The claims have started.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by yinksunghu: 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
PunkyOh:

Now you must have fallen off your bed & injured your brain. How are we responsible for your problems again? How is it possible that other countries that were at the forefront, helping us, are doing so much better?
am not a Nigerian note that. I am just at verge of claiming one. dont insult me ok? I thought they say beautiful peiple have some degree of manner of approach. nowvlisten with urbheart, Nigeria being a most populours country in Africa, black nation the biggest economy with discovery of oil then tried to protect Africans countries from the world powers just as every other countries were protecting their continents but the west picked offence from Nigeria's efforts, they saw Nigeria as threat and they all descended on her. 1978 Nigeria ordered all Africans athletics who were travelling to Europe to play in holipoic game back home because the west failed to free Mandela and all of them returned as Nigeria ordered right since then west printed as if they love Nigeria but thy hate her too much. don't abuse me if u don't have a point keep shut.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by kwere2kicker: 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SavageGarden(m): 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
GinaKing:

m not being hateful.m telling the truth.look i work and stay in nigeria, so i know wat m talking about
I don't know who you're yet...but I'd find you, and I'd kill you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
MrsChima:

My husband is Nigerian American and he has a social security card....why would he marry for papers

Unless you were talking about fresh off the boat Nigerian men. I weep Naija ooo
Wether fresh off the boat Nigerian man or a nigerian man who has resided in the west for some time most of them have wives back in nigeria.Many of such men request for nigerian wives through their parents or close friends back home.Their are many reasons nigerian men overseas have nigerian wives for one thing most western women dont know how to keep a home,they are lousy and quarrelsome and they cant cook unlike nigerian women even with their flaws can still keep a home.Your nigerian husband probably has a wife back in nigeria and its not possible for you to know.Most western marriages always end in bitter divorce so its wise if he has a wife back in his country.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
MrsChima:

Let say many of the Naija men have families at home and fucking a foreign chuck for paper....why is his dumb ass African wife allowing her husband to wore and potentially contaminating her body with diseases?

America has AIDS and Herpes too! Why would his dumb ass breed bastarded kids with no intention of teaching them their roots? Can he sleep at night that he behaved like a typical dead beat black American father?

You can't have African pride authentically if you are not demostrating true African qualities and scamming and breeding bastarded kids isn't one of them.

Karma is a mofo...the innocent comes out victorious .
It seems you dont understand the poverty ravaging nigeria.Many nigerian ladies would give up their right hand just to be hooked to a nigerian man residing abroad since this will gurantee her financial comfort.Yes a lot of nigeriav ladies to get married to many of these nigerian dudes overseas even when they know such guys are married over there.They dont mind as long as they get their as these men pamper them with gifts and money when they return during the festive periods.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by kwere2kicker: 11:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
MrsChima:

Let say many of the Naija men have families at home and fucking a foreign chuck for paper....why is his dumb ass African wife allowing her husband to wore and potentially contaminating her body with diseases?

America has AIDS and Herpes too! Why would his dumb ass breed bastarded kids with no intention of teaching them their roots? Can he sleep at night that he behaved like a typical dead beat black American father?

You can't have African pride authentically if you are not demostrating true African qualities and scamming and breeding bastarded kids isn't one of them.

Karma is a mofo...the innocent comes out victorious .
Are there not lots of mixed kids in America with white moms and nigerian dads who dumped their moms as soon as they gave birth to them? The quickest way to identify such kids is that they act so confused about themselves and they are very hostile to other people.All4naija is probably an example of such a kid and i would bet my last naira that his nigerian dad dumped his white mom and this is why he is so aggressive in here.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
blackpanther25:
grin grin grin that nigga must have really done a number on you. But he is just merely treating you as the trash ho that you are. The poor thing is pained shame
hahahahaha no mind that heartbroken frustrated southie chick.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
GinaKing:

so u do admit dat u guys are bad news neh? Bt for real hey, a girl who dates u guys down in SA is always frowned upon. Coz we know dat u wil ruin her, as yall ruin everything u touch
been reading ur hateful comments for sometime now and I must confess u re what we call xenophobic. U keep saying naija guys re bad bla bla bla. Re u telling me u won't find a decent hardworking Nigerian in SA? Or will I be right to say all South African men are rapists and thieves?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SavageGarden(m): 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
kwere2kicker:

Boko haram, stop talking shit, South afrcans will kill more of our people. Go and sleep ugly head.
What's ur problem man? Have you lost ur mind? What does it take to mind ur business these days.... Yet another lonely monkey. Speak out we'd get you a South African pussi...ee to chill with. Lifes to short to not screw one.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 11:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
PunkyOh:

Sostos is also Xhosa but never gets entangled with e-wars for the most part. See, you're judging a whole group of people based on a few you've interacted with, yet you're going to turn around & moan when we say you lots are this & that based on a few we've interacted with. Stereotyping is just not good.
oh so u know u re judging by the few u ve met.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
drnoel:

Fact not fantasy sister. Like I said I don't care a shit so how can I even have fantasies about what I care less about.

Why are you mad? grin
Maybe you care too much.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by kwere2kicker: 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by kwere2kicker: 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 11:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
GinaKing:

heheheh bt plz face the truth my brother. U guys are a bad cursed nation. U ruin yo own country, den u ruin others.even yo hospitals are just sad news. Wat is it dat is good abt nigeria besides oil companies (which i work for by de way), and u making babies in marriages? Wat else r u guys good at? Faking qualifications, ruining roads etc, and pushing each other on queues etc? Yoh i have never seen such a chaotic country.plz dnt take dis the wrong way, take is as a way for u to see wat u lack and work on it. Boko haram etc
And the high crime rate in ur country, AIDs, rape etc are a good thing right? U re just pathetic. Don't let me open an encyclopedia of ills in ur country here
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 11:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
swallu:

I am saying the truth.Most nigerian men who get married to foreign women do so for papers and not love.There are many of them with wives and kids back home.This is why most of the time you see mixed kids with their white moms and an absentee nigerian dad.For any foreign woman dating or married to a nigerian man there is high probability your nigerian boyfrien or husband is already married with kids back home and he is just using you for papers.

That's only what you want to believe. There are so many men married to foreign women who already have their green cards or are American citizens, but there are also the lying, deceitfully, lack of morality ones you speak of, but there are the good, honest, loving ones who are very good to their foreign wives.

PS... Foreign doesn't mean non black/african.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by kwere2kicker: 11:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SavageGarden(m): 11:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
kwere2kicker:

You are ugly inside and outside, how come you said you will kill a woman, go and wash your back side. you smell too much ugly head
Damn you're an illiterate.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SavageGarden(m): 11:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
kwere2kicker:

Sorry Boko I got your point now, sometimes you must be specific, I love south african girls, You are handsome man sorry, Don't use the word kill man, you know boko is killing people. Sorry man.
Lol you people amaze me...no p man....Sorry Too!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 30, 2015
khiaa:

That's only what you want to believe. There are so many men married to foreign women who already have their green cards or are American citizens, but there are also the lying, deceitfully, lack of morality ones you speak of, but there are the good, honest, loving ones who are very good to their foreign wives.
An American woman is much safer married to an american man than to a foreigner even if the foreigner is naturalised.At least u see a lot of foreign women who come to social media sites complaining how their foreigv husbands used and dumped.This proofs i am right and if i am correct Gina and punkyoh were saying how most nigerians in south africa were decietful and dishonest towards women.We nigerians carry a tag of dishonesty avd this is our sterotype just as the arabs carry the tag of terrorism.Let me put it this way.not all arabs are terrorist but most of them are,not all nigerians are decietful but most of them are and not all south africans are xenophobes but most of them are.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SavageGarden(m): 12:13am On Mar 30, 2015
kwere2kicker:

Sorry Man, I got your point now, sometimes you must be specific, I love south african girls, You are handsome man, Don't use the word kill , you know boko is killing people. SORRY MAN. Have a good night my naija boy.
Lol goodnite to bro!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 12:53am On Mar 30, 2015
swallu:

An American woman is much safer married to an american man than to a foreigner even if the foreigner is naturalised.At least u see a lot of foreign women who come to social media sites complaining how their foreigv husbands used and dumped.This proofs i am right and if i am correct Gina and punkyoh were saying how most nigerians in south africa were decietful and dishonest towards women.We nigerians carry a tag of dishonesty avd this is our sterotype just as the arabs carry the tag of terrorism.Let me put it this way.not all arabs are terrorist but most of them are,not all nigerians are decietful but most of them are and not all south africans are xenophobes but most of them are.

I know African American women who have been married to their African husbands for.... 10 yrs he's Ethiopian and was a citizen when they met, Liberian American, born here married for 14 years and Nigerian, he was a citizen when they met and they have been married for 20 years and they are happily married till today. The women who come here to complain didn't choose wisely and unfortunately they are paying for it now. You can't judge Nigerian men for what their deceitful brothers do in SA or any other country and to judge people the way you do is call prejudice.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 30, 2015
khiaa:

I know African American women who have been married to their African husbands for.... 10 yrs he's Ethiopian and was a citizen when they met, Liberian American, born here married for 14 years and Nigerian, he was a citizen when they met and they have been married for 20 years and they are happily married till today. The women who come here to complain didn't choose wisely and unfortunately they are paying for it now. You can't judge Nigerian men for what their deceitful brothers do in SA or any other country and to judge people the way you do is call prejudice.
but the americans regard all nigerians as scammers so would i say the americans are prejudiced?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 1:21am On Mar 30, 2015
swallu:

but the americans regard all nigerians as scammers so would i say the americans are prejudiced?

Yes you are being prejudice because you are saying Americans judge Nigerians to be scammers which is not true of all Americans. I'm American and I don't think all Nigerians are scammers, as a matter of fact I know they aren't.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 30, 2015
khiaa:

Yes you are being prejudice because you are saying Americans judge Nigerians to be scammers which is not true of all Americans. I'm American and I don't think all Nigerians are scammers, as a matter of fact I know they aren't.
Your media says otherwise
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 1:36am On Mar 30, 2015
swallu:

Right there is the problem, you are one of those people who believes everything the media tells you, by the way who's winning the presidency so far or has the winner already been declared?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by JiggamanGh: 1:38am On Mar 30, 2015
swallu:

You have to realize that the media is biased against all people of color not just Nigerians. Heck nigerians and other africans get better better media coverage than african Americans and they are Americans.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 30, 2015
JiggamanGh:

You have to realize that the media is biased against all people of color not just Nigerians. Heck nigerians and other africans get better better media coverage than african Americans and they are Americans.
How are you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (38) (Reply)

Young Lady Sexually Harasses A Man On The Road, Twerks On His Joystick / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.