Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them (78817 Views)

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Basildvalour(m): 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
SemuhleB:
lol so there are no other attractive strong hot and muscular men out there who are good in bed? Angolan men for example have all these qualities and more and you don't hear them going round saying/believing that all foreign women love them? Is that not cocky?

Secondly not every Nigerian man fits that stereotype
Please, have you tasted any Angolan cos u seem to be confident if their perfection in that aspect?

Not all nigerians have that stereotype and not all of them brag about it

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MrDojo(m): 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
Vickybee:

Those with stunning babes are rich, therefore making girls fall for them.

yo so u r tellin me d@ if m nt rich I cant get a pretty babe to like or I cant be dating a pretty babe...... yur comment is awkward in a sense

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
blackpanther25:
Zimbabwean and South African ladies like Nigerian men and we can tell the difference between you two. I find Zimbabweans more beautiful, homely and civilised. The reason why you women like us is because of money. Most Nigerian guys who are with SA ladies is because it's easy to get sex from you women, in a foreign land you don't have much options with regards to women plus some marry for papers. I don't even know why you people brought up South African women because you women are not usually the ladies we mention when we speak of foreign women, you are at the bottom of the list. What are you guys doing on a Nigerian site with some of you displaying your profile pics? Is it not to find a Nigerian man?

u r right.the only thing nigerian men know how to do is to use ppl.which is why dey only marry for papers and nothing else.which is why deir ladies in nigeria date u nigerian men bcoz of money as well,bcoz nigerian do not know true love period.to u ppl life is all abt using others,which is why u feel happy wen u can get easy sex. I dnt think dat is anything to b proud of bcoz is nt as if u r forcing anyone,ppl have sex bcoz dey want to.even yo own woman also do give easy sex ooo.its nt as if u ppl marry dem virgins lol.dnt get me started coz i wil say some pretty bad stuff. Wat makes me hate nigerian men more is bcoz dey r crooks.i have met a lot who claim to have qualifications only to find dat dey r fraudulent.de only thing u know is to sell drugs at club malasha.den work as barbers or as camera men.i dnt knw wat happens to yu ppl wen u leave nigeria but wen u get to countries like SA,u give us the impression dat u guys are bad news.i am yet to meet a good nigerian.even the so called professional ones,who drive big cars bt never work are also rotten,and we all know wer dey got the money.and its only abt 5 nigerians who r like dat nawadays because most of u,karma has delt with u.and if u say southy girls r with u bcoz of money,which money,coz u guys only make wat we consider to be small change.anyway no one forces u to share yo money.if u give,i wil take.did i point u with a gun?lol u talk of zimbabwean ladies yet we both know dat dem also change and become ashawos and prositutes or hair dressers and nannies when dey get to south africa.i bet wena vele u sell drugs next to kfc and u driver a small car which u have been driving ever since u wer a teenager,and promised yoself to change it bt it has been a 100 years nw,den u wana come here and form.mxm my friend shut up,coz u r talking crap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by illswift(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
And if we all think foreign ladies are crazy bout us, does it stop the sun from rising wherever u located? Unnecessary fuss bout ntin!

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Fulaboy(m): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
SemuhleB:
I have been wondering about this because I see certain topics like South African girls are crazy about us or Kenya girls love nigerian guys, Ghana girls and Nigerian guys. The common denominator is that all these women love the men. I guess it's all these same women who asks the men out, wine and dines them and if marriage happens these are the same women who propose and marry the man undecided . I just don't get it.

Also just because you find some South African girl dating a Nigerian does not translate to all South African girl for example because those that date out are in the minority.

I have heard a couple of Nigerian guys saying they love curvy women (ass, boobs etc) so does it now mean that all curvy women love Nigerian guys?

This is not meant to be a bashing thread but I would like to know where all this started. Foreign women too are welcomed for their opinions because at the end of the day, I can only speak for SA ladies
did I forgot to tell you I like your pic wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Ksslib(m): 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
Not all Nigerian think that way. As a matter of fact, majority of Nigerian men don't think that way. I don't know where the OP got her claim from.

Of course there are Nigerian men who think that way, but what yardstick did the op use to come to the conclusion that majority of Nigerian men think that way?

Nairaland has a very large number of Nigerian men, so how many percent of this number has the Op seen claiming such to warrant her hasty generalization?

You use only few comments to reach a hasty conclusion, but complain when Nigerian men claim South African women drool over them due to the fact that they've shragged a handful of them. Ain't that what we call hypocrisy?

You both are basically doing the-same thing don't you think?

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
T3Amo:
where are these Nigerian men with big dicks that I keep hearing about cos from what I know and have heard from many women. It is a big myth except hausa men offcourse grin

another thing is dat even though nigerian men might be a little cute,their cuteness is over rated,its only deir bodies which are nice most of de time,bt dey always have big ugly heads and dey make ugly babies.i pitty those woman who have nigerian baby dadies.if i wer dem,i wud always cover my baby up and never take a photo of de baby,coz i dnt wana my child to be traumatized when he sees his baby pictures in de future.dem nigerian kids are always ugly.yohh bathung

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MrDojo(m): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ksslib:
Not all Nigerian think that way. As a matter of fact, majority of Nigerian men don't think that way. I don't know where the OP got her claim from.

Of course there are Nigerian men who think that way, but what yardstick did the op use to come to the conclusion that majority of Nigerian men think that way?

Nairaland has a very large number of Nigerian men, so how many percent of this number has the Op seen claiming such to warrant her hasty generalization?

You use only few comments to reach a hasty conclusion, but complain when Nigerian men claim South African women drool over them due to the fact that they've shragged a handful of them. Ain't that what we call hypocrisy?

You both are basically doing the-same thing don't you think?

U ave sense bro......u're smart bro

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by blackpanther25(m): 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
GinaKing:

u r right.the only thing nigerian men know how to do is to use ppl.which is why dey only marry for papers and nothing else.which is why deir ladies in nigeria date u nigerian men bcoz of money as well,bcoz nigerian do not know true love period.to u ppl life is all abt using others,which is why u feel happy wen u can get easy sex. I dnt think dat is anything to b proud of bcoz is nt as if u r forcing anyone,ppl have sex bcoz dey want to.even yo own woman also do give easy sex ooo.its nt as if u ppl marry dem virgins lol.dnt get me started coz i wil say some pretty bad stuff. Wat makes me hate nigerian men more is bcoz dey r crooks.i have met a lot who claim to have qualifications only to find dat dey r fraudulent.de only thing u know is to sell drugs at club malasha.den work as barbers or as camera men.i dnt knw wat happens to yu ppl wen u leave nigeria but wen u get to countries like SA,u give us the impression dat u guys are bad news.i am yet to meet a good nigerian.even the so called professional ones,who drive big cars bt never work are also rotten,and we all know wer dey got the money.and its only abt 5 nigerians who r like dat nawadays because most of u,karma has delt with u.and if u say southy girls r with u bcoz of money,which money,coz u guys only make wat we consider to be small change.anyway no one forces u to share yo money.if u give,i wil take.did i point u with a gun?lol u talk of zimbabwean ladies yet we both know dat dem also change and become ashawos and prositutes or hair dressers and nannies when dey get to south africa.i bet wena vele u sell drugs next to kfc and u driver a small car which u have been driving ever since u wer a teenager,and promised yoself to change it bt it has been a 100 years nw,den u wana come here and form.mxm my friend shut up,coz u r talking crap
Save your epistles for someone who gives a fk. Firstly I don't live in South Africa but I have been there before. Secondly I don't date South African girls, never have and never will. Thirdly why are you on a site of a nation you hate? When you hate someone or something the normal thing would be to avoid them/it. This shows you are really bonkers, it's not my fault some Nigeria guy broke your heart. Try to get over it already will ya. Mtchew

23 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
GinaKing:

another thing is dat even though nigerian men might be a little cute,their cuteness is over rated,its only deir bodies which are nice most of de time,bt dey always have big ugly heads and dey make ugly babies.i pitty those woman who have nigerian baby dadies.if i wer dem,i wud always cover my baby up and never take a photo of de baby,coz i dnt wana my child to be traumatized when he sees his baby pictures in de future.dem nigerian kids are always ugly.yohh bathung
This is so unnecessary. Don't let your hate make you a bitter person. How can you call some innocent kids ugly? I don't know about your religious beliefs but God does not make ugly things. If you don't like them fine but no need to be nasty about it and petty.

21 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Ksslib(m): 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
GinaKing:

Its really surprising that one can use so much energy to type bile but wouldn't spare a second or two to paragraph and punctuate proper like a normal person should.

You said you are yet to meet a good Nigerian. You hate Nigerian men. Said some other pretty hateful stuff about Nigeria and Nigerians in general which I believe is as a result of you being a xenophobic she-( I won't say goat), BUT still had the time to register on a Nigerian forum.

I don't get, am I missing something? What da fffuck are you doing in the midst of the disgusting Nigerians?

I think i know the answer--- you probably have mental issues.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MrDojo(m): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
GinaKing:

A retarded comment...... undecided

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MrDojo(m): 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
cocostrawberry:
This is so unnecessary. Don't let your hate make you a bitter person. How can you call some innocent kids ugly? I don't know about your religious beliefs but God does not make ugly things. If you don't like them fine but no need to be nasty about it and petty.

Some people r jst naturally negative against 9ja. Can't blame dem tho...wen we r d best....

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by rapmike(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
SemuhleB:
lol so there are no other attractive strong hot and muscular men out there who are good in bed? Angolan men for example have all these qualities and more and you don't hear them going round saying/believing that all foreign women love them? Is that not cocky?

Secondly not every Nigerian man fits that stereotype

Babe, I love your picture. Can I get to know you better? Won't mind a pm.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
blackpanther25:
Save your epistles for someone who gives a fk. Firstly I don't live in South Africa but I have been there before. Secondly I don't date South African girls, never have and never will. Thirdly why are you on a site of a nation you hate? When you hate someone or something the normal thing would be to avoid them/it. This shows you are really bonkers, it's not my fault some Nigeria guy broke your heart. Try to get over it already will ya. Mtchew

broke my heart se foot.more like i hated the criminal in him.y cant u ppl just make some honest living instead of always being criminals.to show dat u r a crazy country,yol r even turning on each other all de time.i wish i cud say de name of the group which m refering to,which is busy distroying yo country,bt m scared,coz dey might just come and kidnap me too

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by T3Amo(f): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
GinaKing:

Well I am Nigerian and I will have kids with a Nigerian men so no need to pity us. We are not complaining. Why don't you go and fk off somewhere. Xenophobic hen

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ksslib:

Its really surprising that one can use so much energy to type bile but wouldn't spare a second or two to paragraph and punctuate proper like a normal person should.

You said you are yet to meet a good Nigerian. You hate Nigerian men. Said some other pretty hateful stuff about Nigeria and Nigerians in general which I believe is as a result of you being a xenophobic she-( I won't say goat), BUT still had the time to register on a Nigerian forum.

I don't get, am I missing something? What da fffuck are you doing in the midst of the disgusting Nigerians?

I think i know the answer--- you probably have mental issues.

i dnt hate nigerians,we r all africans at de end of the day,but i just dnt understand why u ppl cant b normal like other ppl.its like frm day one of school,yol r taught crime and nonsense.and by de way i wil nt take time to do proper pantuation coz its not necessary,or m i writing an exam or bzns letter here?m i gona get profit wen m done?ag man.i registered on this forum coz i like it,and i commented to a thread which i wanted to comment on.nothing personal.and i wil nt leave nl bcoz of u,i wil keep being active like everybody else,unless seun burns me oooo
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Ksslib(m): 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
Vickybee:
[b]80% of Nigerian guys have an inferiority complex[/b]and they don't have any option than to claim a mere hallucination.

Check it. Most of them that make those claims are usually ugly.

For me, I prefer foreign guys especially Ghanaians black adonis.
The one thing I love about statistics----- everyone can pull one outta their @ss, so far the hand can go deep enough..

80% percent of Nigerian men have what?

Madam, I don't know if you really know what inferior complex means, but the same set of people cannot have inferior complex and still be accused of being cocky. It doesn't add up.

Somebody with inferior complex cannot be cocky.. Why? Because he/she think he/she is inferior.

So Madam, feel free to throw expletives at Nigerian men but do it with at least the right word. We deserve to know what we are being accused of, don't we? undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MrDojo(m): 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
T3Amo:
Well I am Nigerian and I will have kids with a Nigerian men so no need to pity us. We are not complaining. Why don't you go and fk off somewhere. Xenophobic hen

LOOOOOOOOOL cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MrDojo(m): 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ksslib:

The one thing I love about statistics----- everyone can pull one outta their @ss, so far the hand can go deep enough..

80% percent of Nigerian men have what?

Madam, I don't know if you really know what inferior complex means, but the same set of people cannot have inferior complex and still be accused of being cocky. It doesn't add up.

Somebody with inferior complex cannot be cocky.. Why? Because he/she think he/she is inferior.

So Madam, feel free to throw expletives at Nigerian men but do it with at least the right word. We deserve to know what we are being accused of, don't we? undecided

Bro thank u.....d@ wat I waz tryin to tell r.......well said

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
cocostrawberry:

no dear m nt being hateful.m telling the truth,nigerians always make ugly big headed babies.its de truth,bt the nice thing is dat wen dey grow older,deir bodies look a little bit nice if dey r man bt stil ugly big heads,and if they r girls deir faces become a little bit nice bt deir bodies r always too flat.m nt being hateful at all.just calling a spade a spade.lets b honest and stop sugar coating the truth
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
T3Amo:

hehhehehe so u do agree dat yol make ugly ass babies neh?hehhehehe u right,i wil nt pitty u.its yo choice to wana breast feed someone who scares u anyway.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MrDojo(m): 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
GinaKing:

hahahaha best at wat? Crime and murder?

Yur opinion. .... d amazing tin is d@ nobody in nigeria gives a 2 fu"*ks abt yur opinion. .... so a great night

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
MrDojo:

Yur opinion. .... d amazing tin is d@ nobody in nigeria gives a 2 fu"*ks abt yur opinion. .... so a great night

whether u r rude to me or not,it does not matter.the truth is the truth ooo
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Ksslib(m): 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
GinaKing:

i dnt hate nigerians,we r all africans at de end of the day,but i just dnt understand why u ppl cant b normal like other ppl.its like frm day one of school,yol r taught crime and nonsense.and by de way i wil nt take time to do proper pantuation coz its not necessary,or m i writing an exam or bzns letter here?m i gona get profit wen m done?ag man.i registered on this forum coz i like it,and i commented to a thread which i wanted to comment on.nothing personal.and i wil nt leave nl bcoz of u,i wil keep being active like everybody else,unless seun burns me oooo
Bla bla bla. I don't hate Nigerians. We are all Africans bla bla. Oh puhlease, save me the Martin Luther speech. I have eyes,a brain, I can also read and understand so like i said, save me all the speech. I know a hyena when I see one.

The only thing I want you to understand is that no one give 2 ffucks about what you think, so save your advice. Take me as an example; I still don't know if you even exist.

And its obvious you are very ignorant, so I ll rather not waste my time trying to educate you on how so wrong your perception of Nigerians is. I wouldn't be caught dead trying to put sense into someone who obviously has mental issues. For wetin nah, am I mad?

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MrDojo(m): 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
GinaKing:

whether u r rude to me or not,it does not matter.the truth is the truth ooo

bro I ave heard u.....I'm not in d biz of coverting haters......ave a good nite

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Ksslib(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
MrDojo:

Bro thank u.....d@ wat I waz tryin to tell r.......well said
Yea.

And if I were you, I ll stop replying that Gina whatever. Its an alternate monicker belonging to a Coward, a bigot with serious mental issues.

Cheers.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ksslib:

Bla bla bla. I don't hate Nigerians. We are all Africans bla bla. Oh puhlease, save me the Martin Luther speech. I have eyes,a brain, I can also read and understand so like i said, save me all the speech. I know a hyena when I see one.

The only thing I want you to understand is that no one give 2 ffucks about what you think, so save your advice. Take me as an example; I still don't know if you even exist.

And its obvious you are very ignorant, so I ll rather not waste my time trying to educate you on how so wrong your perception of Nigerians is. I wouldn't be caught dead trying to put sense into someone who obviously has mental issues. For wetin nah, am I mad?

heheheh dats bcoz there is nothing good u can say to educate me abt yo country.everything everywhere which we hear and see abt u ppl is always bad.list some good stuff and i will list a lot of bad stuff abt yall
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
MrDojo:

bro I ave heard u.....I'm not in d biz of coverting haters......ave a good nite

okay sharp.have a beautiful night bro.lol,m nt a man by the way,so plz dnt say ''bro''. Ene i still repeat,i dnt hate nigerians, i am merely talking from the things we have all seen, coz i stay and work in dis country nigeria.dis country needs to change and get with the progamme. Coz almost everything from here is just a little bit awkward
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by JiggamanGh: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
GinaKing:

What a hateful statement. How can u say such things about kids. Smh
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
JiggamanGh:

What a hateful statement. How can u say such things about kids. Smh

m not being hateful.m telling the truth.look i work and stay in nigeria, so i know wat m talking about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa / All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) / I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.