Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,357 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:13 PM

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them (80050 Views)

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:
significant other. Not significant silly.Significant other (abbreviated SO) is colloquially used as a gender-neutral term for a person's partner in an intimate relationship[1] without disclosing or presuming anything about marital status, relationship status, or sexual orientation. Synonyms with similar properties include sweetheart, better half, spouse, domestic partner, lover, soulmate, or life partner.
I don't like colloquialism!However, now that you have provided the definition. How is that meaningful in your post?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
MrsChima:

Finally a dick that thinks am ugly! Yay!! grin
I think you really are! I never said you were ugly! Jeez! grin cheesy cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by kwere2kicker: 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
@SemuhleB; You are beautiful, I can see why our naija boys are running after SA girls. Soon I will be that man because of you. We (NAIJA BOYS) got big dicks in africa grin grin grin grin.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
kwere2kicker:
@SemuhleB; You are beautiful, I can see why our naija boys are running after SA girls. Soon I will be that man because of you. We (NAIJA BOYS) got big dicks in africa.
Jeez! You are the kinda primitive Nigerian man who turns me off! angry cry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
all4naija:
Hahaha... She has always been a shameless b i a t c h!
who told u so,I love all her comments,she is one cool nice lady,our akata nigerian wife,lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by nembudziya(m): 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
all4naija:
I don't care what you think you are.! But, you are black biatch and as such you are an African hole! You smelling ghetto-d i c k sucker! angry
hahahahahahahahahaha ad infinitum!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
nembudziya:

Hahaha...The same thing can be said of her posts.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by patrotic9gerian: 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:
I have been wondering about this because I see certain topics like South African girls are crazy about us or Kenya girls love nigerian guys, Ghana girls and Nigerian guys. The common denominator is that all these women love the men. I guess it's all these same women who asks the men out, wine and dines them and if marriage happens these are the same women who propose and marry the man undecided . I just don't get it.

Also just because you find some South African girl dating a Nigerian does not translate to all South African girl for example because those that date out are in the minority.

I have heard a couple of Nigerian guys saying they love curvy women (ass, boobs etc) so does it now mean that all curvy women love Nigerian guys?

This is not meant to be a bashing thread but I would like to know where all this started. Foreign women too are welcomed for their opinions because at the end of the day, I can only speak for SA ladies

Semuhle... I am a nigerian schooling in SA... Let's be friends and probably date and - wld show u how caring ,9gerian men are... If you agree, I can arrange so that we meet...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
PunkyOh:

Yeah the women are free spirited but the men are similar to Zulu men, most are traditionalists.
You are correct, most likely in a gold-digger dispositions.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by V0lv0(f): 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
nembudziya:

am sorry to say this but you are very silly and childish. At your age this is what you enjoy and agree with. Most of your comments on this thread has been somewhat. Are you really a Zimbabewean because I really have never encountered one as silly as you? Lol and you still expect to find a Nigerian wife here. Goodluck lol
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by nwonufestus(m): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
hahaha das hw we roll, we rep swag
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
all4naija:
You are correct, most likely in a gold-digger dispositions.

Nope, the most independent of all. Read up before you write crap. The thing is, since most actually work for their own shyt, you can't expect to be bringing only what's between your legs & think that'll be enough. Xhosa women don't have time for useless men. With them you have to be good for something or get lost.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by nwonufestus(m): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
hahaha das hw we roll, we rep swag......haters go bath on top of tranformer,proudly naija
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:
lol I have never dreamt of such. Well everywhere you go, you find good and bad people. Judging a whole nation by the bad or xenophobic is not right. Just like you guys here have said some very hurtful things about my country and unfortunately some of your brothers in SA are not putting you guys in a good light. But still I know that not every nigerian is bad. I try and judge a person individually and not by his race,nationality or tribe because no two people are the same. I will admit I used to be a bit ignorant about certain things in the past and I used to generalise a lot but its not right. Its easier said then done and sometimes you can't help it but I have been working on it.
There is just something about you that I like. You are beautiful and it seems to not only be from the outside but the inside too.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
patrotic9gerian:

Semuhle... I am a nigerian schooling in SA... Let's be friends and probably date and - wld show u how caring ,9gerian men are... If you agree, I can arrange so that we meet...
Really am flattered but am already seeing someone
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
cocostrawberry:
There is just something about you that I like. You are beautiful and it seems to not only be from the outside but the inside too.
aww that's so sweet thank you
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by nembudziya(m): 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
á ñguna ngwó nkwú na bia...... where did i infer in my post that foreign women are crazy abt naija dudes...... i still eulogize my hypothesis, any foreign slut( including you) who comes online to yap her blowjôb infested mouth about naija guys has had her heart and punnaaanii scattered by the same naija dudes.....
hahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahah, kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, loooooooooooooooooooooool!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by kwere2kicker: 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:
Really am flattered but am already seeing someone

You are one of the reason why we are running after you southy girls, you are clean, beautiful and open minded. I wish our girls can take one or two things from you. I cannot wait to visit south africa just to meet girls like you. grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by drnoel: 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
khiaa:

LMAO @ Wanting to have an ugly man's baby just because he has swag, you got jokes tho. grin grin grin
If Nigerian men THINK that we foreign women are strung out over them then the question should be addressed to them.

It's hard to admit it so don't bother but everyone knows u foreign women are strung over nigerian men. But the who cares and why open up a whole thread to confirm it? I don't care so also many nigerian men I sabi. Hate the game not the Nigerian broda.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
drnoel:

It's hard to admit it so don't bother but everyone knows u foreign women are strung over nigerian men. But the who cares and why open up a whole thread to confirm it? I don't care so also many nigerian men I sabi. Hate the game not the Nigerian broda.

I don't hate anyone besides all4naija grin grin grin
The fact is some women are in love with the Nigerian man they are involved with not Nigerian men as a whole, but feel free to continue with your fantasy. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by kwere2kicker: 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
drnoel:

They said we are ugly, they only likes our big dicks. You know we are the giant everybody loves our big D grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
all4naija:

Jeez! You are the kinda primitive Nigerian man who turns me off! angry cry

Spoken like the girl that you are. grin grin See NL'S I told you so, and look at her crying.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by falseman(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
I'm Nigerian, I've been around the world and I can't put in words the love those foreign bitches got for me sadly I don't give an F it's all about naija babes even with their flaws

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by kwere2kicker: 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
To my naija girlfriend sorry for this, This time I go for SemuhleB, This girl rock my world.South Africa I am coming soon. You are beautiful inside and outside, You are also clean, love you girl.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by blackpanther25(m): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=kwere2kicker post=32140271]

You are one of the reason why we are running after you southy girls, you are clean, beautiful and open minded. I wish our girls can take one or two things from you. I cannot wait to visit south africa just to meet girls like you. grin [quote] bro don't get it twisted. Semuhle is a rare gem. Not all South African girls are like her(looks, manners etc). Just compare her to all the other South African girls on Nairaland and you will notice she is the odd one out. The rest are all the same. Remember too that SA in general hates Nigerians not to mention Hiv/aids. It is not always green on the other side. If you must explore there are other beautiful West African girls. Heck even East Africans are better but if you go for South then the best is Angolan women.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by blackpanther25(m): 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
MrsChima:
LMAO @WOMEN chasing Nigerian men. grin

The man whose holds the biggest dick record is not Nigerian. I know for a fact...it is not the dick size that many of the women date Nigerian men for. grin
so what is it?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by V0lv0(f): 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
kwere2kicker:

They said we are ugly, they only likes our big dicks. You know we are the giant everybody loves our big D grin grin
lol you do know that title does not go to Nigeria but Congo. If it was about D's am sure most girls would be dating Congolese
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 8:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
V0lv0:
lol you do know that title does not go to Nigeria but Congo. If it was about D's am sure most girls would be dating Congolese

Their D size is the same size as ours according to that research cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (38) (Reply)

Young Lady Sexually Harasses A Man On The Road, Twerks On His Joystick / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.