Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them (79212 Views)

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Halimi25: 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:
N besides i have on,y seen ur user once on a thread .. Just becuz u wear batty riders dont make u big hun dnt type my name again for no reason .. Bcuz small small boys r making ur head big u look stup!d @ cocowtever
I don't know why but I just like u
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
Halimi25:

smiley thanks ... kiss no homo
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Halimi25: 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
SemuhleB:
Even a blind bat can tell that these two are completely different with different personalities. Even if they were the same people so what? Lol you act like you just won the lottery. You get all sorts of characters here
More than 2000 views on dis thread & I was d only one able to tell Punky Oh&Ginaking were dsame person.Oh baby,u have no idea how good dat feels.Am feeling like am on some CSI ish right now
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
Halimi25:
More than 2000 views on dis thread & I was d only one able to tell Punky Oh&Ginaking were dsame person.Oh baby,u have no idea how good dat feels.Am feeling like am on some CSI ish right now

Kikikiki. Congratulations are in order, babe.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MduZA: 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
SemuhleB:
How. Mdu how can you say Bonang is not known

baby gal do you think somebody from kwamhlaba uyalingana knows her? I don't think so,she is only known by those who buy Bona or Pace magazines...last time I heard she was dating Euphonik,another unknown ...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Halimi25: 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

Kikikiki. Congratulations are in order, babe.
How do they say it in SA?Danke qui?
Danke!!!
Danke!!!!
I love u all!!! *Presidential wave*
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
Mdu come on, get with the times. IPace magazine! Kikikiki. Kudala yaphuma! Move, Bona & Drum...that's what's up.

And uEuphonic is not an unknown lol. I don't like the guy but he is kinda famous.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
MduZA:

baby gal do you think somebody from kwamhlaba uyalingana knows her? I don't think so,she is only known by those who buy Bona or Pace magazines...last time I heard she was dating Euphonik,another unknown ...
lol okay dear.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by V0lv0(f): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
Halimi25:
why won't you guys like each other. You are both witches from the same flock

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by sinizia: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
Vickybee:

Yet, they marry an old rich white woman to get a visa.

That's a superiority complex.

Your assertion is erroneously flawed.

How many of "they" can you count? Because you saw few pics of Naija guys marrying old White woman, now makes "80% Nigerian guys" to have inferiority complex? I hope you know your siblings are among your baseless 80%? Which formula did you use in arriving at your pitiable conclusions?

And also, you think other African countries' citizens abroad don't marry old White women? Because we only air news that concern our country in these kind of scenarios? The way you pull out fallacious conclusions is a new case yet to be solved.

And those men that did that didn't do it because of inferiority complex, it's because the useless Govt of this country has rendered its citizenry poor, so young men now have to subscribe to shameful ways in order to make it in diaspora. It has nothing to do with inferiority complex!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by cherryice(f): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:
N besides i have on,y seen ur user once on a thread .. Just becuz u wear batty riders dont make u big hun dnt type my name again for no reason .. Bcuz small small boys r making ur head big u look stup!d @ cocowtever
too many crazi chics runnin amok on nl dese days
wtf
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by V0lv0(f): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

U just want to quote me lol

Stop

I dont e beef , funny how ur d only one saying this .. Ppl just dont like some of my opinions is life ..

Get a life .. Not every1 is silly to b creating how many users.. Lala is lala n no one else get it right . Ass wipe smiley
leave my sister alone. One thing I hate is when peeps mess with my peeps. You can even ask the other guy who tried that ish. You don't e-beef yet were you not the same person who was crying on the other thread nd begging your twin to come and help you fight cos the Ghanaian guy called Nigerian women ugly? Or would you like me to post the thread to refresh your memory.

You two should stop being jealous bitches and ganging up on the innocent girl cos trust me if I have to go down on all you clowns on here it won't be a good thing. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
MduZA:

Dude, don't try to mess with us. We remain your lords, you Zulu! Bring it on! angry grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
SemuhleB:
lol okay dear.
Hi, lady! Where have you been? I still think Nigerian men have more swag than South African Township black guys.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by unapologetic: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
cocostrawberry:
I agree ladies like a bold and assertive man. There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance and arrogance is a big turn off

I do believe that the general believe that Nigerian men are arrogant is also a negative perception and assumption. I think we are just Lousy and that gave us the image of an arrogant. Some of us do act like a clown though

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:
Mdu come on, get with the times. IPace magazine! Kikikiki. Kudala yaphuma! Move, Bona & Drum...that's what's up.

And uEuphonic is not an unknown lol. I don't like the guy but he is kinda famous .
He's famous only in South Africa not in Africa or around the globe like Nigerian artistes.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa! Bwahaha...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
Halimi25:
Darling quit flattering&overrating urself.Forget abt all d comments from thirsty males on & offline.U ain't all dat aii?Can Ireon&lala really be as smart as moi?Quit being silly gurl
how am.i flattering and over rating myself. You are the one who came from nowhere and jumped on my case. You keep going on about my looks. It seems like it really bothers you. Shame haters are gonna hate cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by sinizia: 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ksslib:
Not all Nigerian think that way. As a matter of fact, majority of Nigerian men don't think that way. I don't know where the OP got her claim from.

Of course there are Nigerian men who think that way, but what yardstick did the op use to come to the conclusion that majority of Nigerian men think that way?

Nairaland has a very large number of Nigerian men, so how many percent of this number has the Op seen claiming such to warrant her hasty generalization?

You use only few comments to reach a hasty conclusion, but complain when Nigerian men claim South African women drool over them due to the fact that they've shragged a handful of them. Ain't that what we call hypocrisy?

You both are basically doing the-same thing don't you think?

Thanks for this. The OP is already guilty of the crime she accused Nigerians she's never met. I wonder when opinions of few individuals now represent over 150 million Nigerian citizens. Very dumb thread!! How many Nigerian has time to start bothering himself if other countries love our men or not. Will that put food on our table? Nonsense!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
unapologetic:

I do believe that the general believe that Nigerian men are arrogant is also a negative perception and assumption. I think we are just Lousy and that gave us the image of an arrogant. Some of us do act like a clown though
Are you sure of the lousy part? South Africans in their lazy life and fool's paradise nature brag about their nation and their people yet you don't see that as lousy. Please, give me a break from your black-sheep tendency in this particular comment to put the true GIANTS of Africa down.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:
we spoke on the other thread about nigerians having a superiority complex and you were just as aggressive and uncouth as you are now. Right now the only person that looks stupid is yourself. Stop hating on other ladies for nothing. It's really a terrible trait.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
all4naija:

He's famous only in South Africa not in Africa or around the globe like Nigerian artistes.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa! Bwahaha...

And who said otherwise?

Arguing with you is not even worth it, so I won't even bother.
V0lv0:
leave my sister alone. One thing I hate is when peeps mess with my peeps. You can even ask the other guy who tried that ish. You don't e-beef yet were you not the same person who was crying on the other thread nd begging your twin to come and help you fight cos the Ghanaian guy called Nigerian women ugly? Or would you like me to post the thread to refresh your memory.

You two should stop being jealous bitches and ganging up on the innocent girl cos trust me if I have to go down on all you clowns on here it won't be a good thing. Nonsense

Lol before i go in pls who tyled my name ur so called friend .. So being a sheep .. If thats my friend would have asked her why she mentioned me .. Ok but wts has that got to do with her lol did dat hurt u rlly , it damged ur quality of life ? No grow up man fight ur own battles n not some1 elses

If u i was th one dat started i would have seen ur point of view. Lol over a pathetic thread lol
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
cocostrawberry:
how am.i flattering and over rating myself. You are the one who came from nowhere and jumped on my case. You keep going on about my looks. It seems like it really bothers you. Shame haters are gonna hate cheesy
I think the person said the truth about you. I don't mean to be rude though

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

And who said otherwise?
I am just reminding you of your people's poor swag! grin cheesy cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
all4naija:
Hi, lady! Where have you been? I still think Nigerian men have more swag than South African Township black guys.
Can you please stop quoting me with your bullshit . We are not friends get it!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
all4naija:
I am just reminding you of your people's poor swag! grin cheesy cool

Ok. Thanks. Now bye
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

Arguing with you is not even worth it, so I won't even bother.
This is not about arguing but about stating facts as they are.

Thank you, my Zulu friend from down South of the continent. How is Township development going?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by V0lv0(f): 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

Lol before i go in pls who tyled my name ur so called friend .. So being a sheep .. If thats my friend would have asked her why she mentioned me .. Ok but wts has that got to do with her lol did dat hurt u rlly , it damged ur quality of life ? No grow up man fight ur own battles n not some1 elses

If u i was th one dat started i would have seen ur point of view. Lol over a pathetic thread lol
Gf I don't understand the jargons you are typing here. Instead of fighting everyone on nairaland. Invest in a book and improve on your spellings.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
V0lv0:
Gf I don't understand the jargons you are typing here. Instead of fighting everyone on nairaland. Invest in a book and improve on your spellings.

Lol like who im i fighting
We debate we argue we disagree .. Lol this is social media hun .. Im not writing an essay its not an exam ppl who have ipad would understand the typos ..
The point remain is y did ur friend mention me from no where, just cuz i disagree with certain comments on a previous thread that had nothing to with with her
everyone is entitled to their opinions . .

Stop picking on petty thing shows hw much of a life u have .. How much is she paying u smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by unapologetic: 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
all4naija:

Are you sure of the lousy part? South Africans in their lazy life and fool's paradise nature brag about their nation and their people yet you don't see that as lousy. Please, give me a break from your black-sheep tendency in this particular comment to put the true GIANTS of Africa down.

We like calling ourselves the Giant of Africa and negates the fact that we are not worthy to be called that.

Lousy in my word means we are Lousy with the way we dress, our culture and other things that has to do with our dear country. You've also just proved to be Lousy because you've just called Nigeria the Giant of Africa when we both know that Nigeria lacks the true attributes of a Giant

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MduZA: 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
all4naija:
Dude, don't try to mess with us. We remain your lords, you Zulu! Bring it on! angry grin

a Chadian can proudly say that to you Yoruba herd boy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
cocostrawberry:
we spoke on the other thread about nigerians having a superiority complex and you were just as aggressive and uncouth as you are now. Right now the only person that looks stupid is yourself. Stop hating on other ladies for nothing. It's really a terrible trait.

Ok on this thread when i came in who did i hate on ...

Pls quote me now
I didnt u attacked me comparing me to some1 i do not know .. If ur upset about the thread den say so .. What exactly upset u on that thred paste it here .

Bcuz this thread u started it simple now ur calling all ur peeps its pathetic fix up
Taking thing too serious over the net is a waist of time.

Beside i expect the hate its expected . smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (38) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.