Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. (43529 Views)

This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing / Ladies Running Sex Den In A Kenyan Estate Share Phone Nos & Get Twitter Buzzing / Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by dan55: 11:51am On Mar 22, 2015
:
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 22, 2015
ok, l don hear, next
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by michaelbiz: 11:53am On Mar 22, 2015
GhostProtocol:
Dis is wot i but 4 ma boo

Happy saving... wink cheesy
hope u have a backup plan...or else u fit faint wen u discover say na ruggedman come collect am lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by bakila: 11:54am On Mar 22, 2015
grimandevil:
that awkward moment when the guy will want to nak her after the present and she says. pls am not that cheap.
If him no nakk before that gift, it's for some personal improvement reason not otherwise.
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Asylum(m): 11:54am On Mar 22, 2015
Hmmmm Aunty you can lie o.... The man surely do pass ur jerusalem over and over again(Story for the twitter birds)

1 Like

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Misogynist2014(m): 11:54am On Mar 22, 2015
tociano009:
Who is onila
Someone who circumcise boys and girls.

1 Like

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by nairaman66(m): 11:55am On Mar 22, 2015
TomtheKing:
What is this mumu saying? undecided

Don't tell me you cannot read nor write? undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by KingsleyCEO: 11:58am On Mar 22, 2015
Nice one. Happy for her. We are coming and soon they too will see
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by lilcashking(m): 11:58am On Mar 22, 2015
TomtheKing:
What is this mumu saying? undecided
there are two category of people who hate buhari 1.the old thief 2.the young fools with these few point of mine atleast by now u know which category u fall inside. #GMB #deliveryourstreet

1 Like

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by tociano009(m): 11:58am On Mar 22, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Someone who circumcise boys and girls.
na wa o
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by TomtheKing(m): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2015
nairaman66:

Don't tell me you cannot read nor write? undecided
I should be asking you that? Take your politics to the appropriate section! undecided

1 Like

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by TomtheKing(m): 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
lilcashking:
there are two category of people who hate buhari 1.the old thief 2.the young fools with these few point of mine atleast by now u know which category u fall inside. #GMB #deliveryourstreet
My boy! I am a staunch GMB supporter, I have even delivered my whole village not only street! But the fact remains, he is not in the appropriate section. grin

1 Like

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by crisycent: 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
Your juju sure! Abeg where u run am?
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by blackmale500: 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
Abeggi, naija girls..yes you fit no give head or belittle yourself...but you can use jazz na..
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by lilcashking(m): 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
TomtheKing:
My boy! I am a staunch GMB supporter, I have even delivered my whole village not only street! But the fact remains, he is not in the appropriate section. grin
as a. Change agent u try as much as possible the campingn and enlight the public in any opportunity u get any place any time
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Ddonoflife(m): 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
tociano009:
Who is onila

a person who sells okro in the market
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by LewisO: 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
[size=14pt] An american basketballer (Dwayne Wade) upon how rich he is, his girlfriend still keep buying him expensive gift. She sometimes bought him a powerful ride worth $1million. sad

Nigerian ladies are very greedy and selfish. undecided
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
onila:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-tz6FQW0-G2c/VQ3X7XjGwAI/AAAAAAAEy8w/FfwUr0v8kvs/s1600/b.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-C9QcGs7pn3c/VQ3XolM1dtI/AAAAAAAEy8U/WmA9ImayOqs/s1600/c.jpg[/img]

According to this lady on twitter @PaidUpGP, 'she didn't have to send nudes or give head but her man presented her with a brand new car as her birthday gift.'

Although people are slamming her for probably twisting the truth, she's said she's simply passing a message to ladies to not belittle themselves for anything. See more photos after the cut..

[img]http://2.bp..com/-7nUIe-diraU/VQ3Xpd2322I/AAAAAAAEy8g/-jHODfEZa0o/s1600/a.jpg[/img][img]http://3.bp..com/-ecKvyCtv8DY/VQ3XqigOPHI/AAAAAAAEy8o/El8EwnBovkM/s1600/d.jpg[/img]

Doesn't mean she cant send nudes & give heads to gerrit...probably d man isn't just into such ish...but if she jams a man dat wants it, she either does it or she calls d cab driver
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
Guess she's not Nigerian.
A nigerian man will only gift you a car when he is getting it from your anus, vjay, nose on a daily basis.
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by ikombe: 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
lilcashking:
Fellow citizens,
I address you once again in the course of our nation's history. I am disillusioned, disenchanted, disturbed and disorganized by the magnitude and intensity of corruption exhibited by the Jonathan's administration. I am bold to say without reservations that the government of Gooduck Ebele Jonathan is the most corrupt in the history of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I give you reasons why any Nigeria who has got blood flowing through his vains and not kerosine should not commit the satanic sacrilage of voting for Jonathan or the PDP. These economic cankaworms, financial scavengers and national devourers have succeeded in rewinding our national life by 20 years. The anointing of Deziani Alision Madueke(Minister Of Petroleum) by president Jonathan as the untouchable, uncrowned Prime Minister of Nigeria elucidates the degree of the looting of national treasury. This massager of Mr president (Deziani) has been indicted by six(6) reports namely:
1- The Farouk Lawal Report
2- The Senate Report on Subsidy
3- KPMG Report on the oil sector
4- The Aik Imuokhode Report
5- The Ribadu Report
6- The NEITI Report
Despite all these indictments, the darling favourite of Mr president is every wednesday immaculately attired and cosmopolitantly fashioned in DIAMONDS attending the Federal Executive Council Meeting under the watchful eyes of an unperturbed and conquered president. Suffice me therefore to explain why the almighty petroleum ministry under Jonathan have niether minister of state or Special Adviser. FCT ministry as small as it is have a Minister of State. The same petroleum ministry under president Obasanjo had four(4) ministers namely:
The substantive Minister, the Minister of State, Minister of State Gas and Minister of State Energy. Yet with a special Adviser ( Late Alhaji Rilwan Lukman) today, Deziani is the alfa and omega in the petroleum industry and the national treasurer of PDP and the presidential campaign. Now with this massive inredeemable and record breaking looting of our common patrimony, who ia that sane Nigerian who support a man who on national TV defended his demented proposition that stealing is not corruption? Nigerians must come out of thier gullible cocoons and operate in an active mileau. Say NO to the man who meet dollar at #119 and today is #225. Vote out the man who petrol at #65 and is today sold for over #90. Resist the party that says 16 is great than 19. Sweep out the man who granted clemency to corrupt Nigerians and villified the honest. In 2010, lagos-Abuja by air is #15,000, today is #35,000 by Arik. Femi Fanikayode, Reuben Abati and Doyin Okupe should all learn from the experience of Labaran Maku. No amount of pacakaging, window dressing, boju-boju and bolekaja politics will redeem or sell rotten eggs. Good rediance to bad rubbish. Mr president, Otuoke by road, safe journey.
Adamuu so u are here while am horning outside abi. Come an open d gate joor fool. undecided

go school u no gree go.

5 Likes

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
3cycle:
A nigerian man will only gift you a car when he is getting it from your anus, vjay, nose on a daily basis.
I'm Nigerian, so you're very wrong on that one.
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by TomtheKing(m): 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
lilcashking:
as a. Change agent u try as much as possible the campingn and enlight the public in any opportunity u get any place any time
This is not the best way to go about it!
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by pinkycute(f): 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
cheesy cheesy What's V-booth

Janiobi:
If I hear say that man never drive her v-booth like race car
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by owobokiri(m): 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
Tallesty1:
When will Nigeria girls start giving expensive birthday gifts?

Don't mind them. Always inventive when it comes to scamming their unfortunate boys. Giving is a two way street. You rub my back I rub yours. .
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by lion042(m): 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
your honeypot is expensive ooooo by getting such car for u....congrats to u and shame on that mugu that bout this car
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by LewisO: 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
3cycle:
[size=14pt] I'm a Nigerian, i can buy it for my girlfriend if she deserve it. undecided [/size]

1 Like

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by mmsen: 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
Why is crap like this on the first page?

Is this what keeps you entertained?

If the health of a nation is to be measured by the intellect of its women is it any surprise that Nigeria is a mess?
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by ad84ada(m): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
onila:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-tz6FQW0-G2c/VQ3X7XjGwAI/AAAAAAAEy8w/FfwUr0v8kvs/s1600/b.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-C9QcGs7pn3c/VQ3XolM1dtI/AAAAAAAEy8U/WmA9ImayOqs/s1600/c.jpg[/img]

According to this lady on twitter @PaidUpGP, 'she didn't have to send nudes or give head but her man presented her with a brand new car as her birthday gift.'

Although people are slamming her for probably twisting the truth, she's said she's simply passing a message to ladies to not belittle themselves for anything. See more photos after the cut..

[img]http://2.bp..com/-7nUIe-diraU/VQ3Xpd2322I/AAAAAAAEy8g/-jHODfEZa0o/s1600/a.jpg[/img][img]http://3.bp..com/-ecKvyCtv8DY/VQ3XqigOPHI/AAAAAAAEy8o/El8EwnBovkM/s1600/d.jpg[/img]

but wait o. what if the value of this benz to the guys true wealth is 0. 0000000000000000000001%. Has she achieved anything?
Sisters shine your eyes. That guy that gives you 20k out of the 100k he has. Appreciate him.
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by TomtheKing(m): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
pinkycute:
cheesy cheesy What's V-booth

the car with THE BIGGEST BEHIND
#Germanjuice
grin grin grin
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by AngelicaDivine(f): 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
This is my dream car. Who can give me that on my birthday?
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by LewisO: 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
onila:
smiley so proud of you
[size=14pt]U get carried away with things like this, only God knows how your husband gonna cope with you falling too much for materialistic things. undecided [/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Friendship With The Opposite Sex. / "Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.