Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. (43545 Views)

This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing / Ladies Running Sex Den In A Kenyan Estate Share Phone Nos & Get Twitter Buzzing / Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by geepee11(m): 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
undecided World vanity!
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by pinkycute(f): 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
****Still Confused***** wink

tongue

TomtheKing:
the car with THE BIGGEST BEHIND
#Germanjuice
grin grin grin
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by TomtheKing(m): 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
pinkycute:
****Still Confused***** wink

tongue

N

Y

A

S

H
grin
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by danvault: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
I don't think she is in Nigeria cuz the benz is a right hand drive car. She'll need about 1m extra from the guy to convert it to left hand drive if she is in naija. And how is she gon keep up with the maintenance if he breaks up with her?? Its a benz u know

1 Like

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
The man no go tell her "shut-up" undecided
As usual, we won't hear his side of the story grin cheesy
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by ROCKJ1(m): 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
Tallesty1:
When will Nigeria girls start giving expensive birthday gifts?
God bless you sir.
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by funluvy78(f): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
TomtheKing:
What is this mumu saying? undecided
I wonder o!
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by TomtheKing(m): 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
funluvy78:
I wonder o!
All these political E- warriors sef grin
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by sisisioge: 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
Whatever rocks your boat in a relationship... no nudes though cool
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by IYANGBALI: 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
tociano009:
Who is onila
a person that sells okro
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Chanchit: 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
Tallesty1:

Sebi you too na Nigerian guy, oya start buying it for them na.
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by onila(f): 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]U get carried away with things like this, only God knows how your husband gonna cope with you falling too much for materialistic things. undecided [/size]
is not abt the car
its her keeping her dignity and r still being spoilt by men
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
iykedare:
Where are the girls that send nudes only to get d!cks and sperm in return? See Una mates o

u fit give ur babe dat kain gift?
...na only mouth u get.
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by caprini1: 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
Viktoh:
Nd she will gv him singlet nd boxers on his birthday undecided
That is if the singlet and boxers fits ones size sef! Mtcheeeew!
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by tellwisdom: 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
This cheap car?? angry ...The one i took as taxi 6 years ago is better than this. sad
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by simdam500(m): 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
Good for her... she is lucky but not beautiful
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
onila:
smiley so proud of you

Team virgin!
as if you will come here to tell us when you get cut, that's if you've not been cut already sef...
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by tochstorm(m): 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
onila:
smiley so proud of you

Team virgin!
see your face like bonny face.
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
RickRichards:

I'm Nigerian, so you're very wrong on that one.
So? Have you ever given anyone acar gift before?
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt] I'm a Nigerian, i can buy it for my girlfriend if she deserve it. undecided [/size]
Buy for yourself first
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by darejem4real: 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
That's good
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by maylisa(f): 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
Tallesty1:
I bought a gold Rolex wrist watch worth 7.2m. We girls rock just that all hands are not equal, we all have our time.
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Dbrainiac1(m): 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
BTW, wetin be d car model sef?
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by SweetBrito(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
Aga ajukwanu onye? undecided grin
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by childluck(m): 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
Crap!!!
Tomorrow, just try make one wrong move outside the guy's limits and "you are fired!"
The car and all will be taken from you.

Advice; make your own money - with the support of your man maybe - and then buy a car of your dream - in your own name.
Then shout to the world !!!
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
3cycle:

So? Have you ever given anyone acar gift before?
Not yet. But I wouldn't try to sleep with a woman just because I want to buy her a car. If she's worth it, she's worth it.
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
RickRichards:

Not yet. But I wouldn't try to sleep with a woman just because I want to buy her a car. If she's worth it, she's worth it.
Wait till you can afford a car then we can discuss if you can give her a car without "knaCking"
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Skoopy(m): 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
firstEVA:
The best things of life are free, no conditions, no strings.

Who says this is free, she pays for it in every little way.
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Mhizizzy(f): 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
And nairaland guyz will be opening a thread on whether dey Sud give a girl transport money... undecided
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
Happy Birthday, almostFamous. See you at the very top where the 'almost' will be superfluous.
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by sumofus(m): 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
Tallesty1:
Some do, depends on who you rolling with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature / Plus-sized Lady Crashes While Dancing And Twerking On Stage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.