Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. (43523 Views)

This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing / Ladies Running Sex Den In A Kenyan Estate Share Phone Nos & Get Twitter Buzzing / Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
Viktoh:
Nd she will gv him singlet nd boxers on his birthday undecided
At least she gave u something,learn how to appreciate cheesy cheesy
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by nairaman66(m): 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
TomtheKing:
I should be asking you that? Take your politics to the appropriate section! undecided

Chief politician, why don't you move it since you know a lot about movement!
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by PunkyOh(f): 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
adconline:
She's not Nigerian!

But South African. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Tallesty1(m): 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
next year valentine grin,we go surprise dem guys!! cheesy grin
AMEN
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by unmask: 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
so one virgin got a benz....so what...... for every virgin that gets a benz, you get 100 non-virgins that gets a bentley....

#nobiggie

1 Like

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by clemz85(m): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
GhostProtocol:
Dis is wot i but 4 ma boo

I've been seeing this muscle mob intimidating other mobs in PH metropolis currently,
the guy can roar

1 Like

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by jemype(m): 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
Haa so u will také it back. The bible said be fruitful and multiply oo.
onila:
heaven naa

with virgin points
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by jemype(m): 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
Wow how much was this beautiful girl?
clemz85:

I've been seeing this muscle mob intimidating other mobs in PH metropolis currently,
the guy can roar
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by pbs4real(m): 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
Tallesty1:
When will Nigeria girls start giving expensive birthday gifts?
5050AD
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by pbs4real(m): 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ahmed0336:
lols, naija babes don dey upgrade next val ur babe fit buy you short knicker and t shirt .
plus perf #500. .them dn really upgrade gan
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by pbs4real(m): 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
MaLAdyy:
stupid lie undecided
ow u tk knw say she dey lie?huh? HATER DETECTED.!
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by pbs4real(m): 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
sinizia:

So proud of her? Like you know her sex life? So she told you she doesn't give her man a 'head' and you swallowed that shít?

What else will she brag about for you to believe? That she's never seen a dìck? Story for the gods!!
another hater detected.
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by kambili999(f): 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
I'm really impressed. Her boyfriend sure has his reason(s) for getting her this beautiful baby for her buffday. I strongly concur with her in d part that you don't have to give anything to get such gifts from men, but it has to be from sincere men. Happy birthday to her.
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by clemz85(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
jemype:
Wow how much was this beautiful girl?

approximately $100,000

Google Audi r8 2009,
v12, 6.0 liter, 0-100 km (about 62mph)
in 4.7 seconds

...an extreme machine Bro

1 Like

Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by MaLAdyy(f): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
pbs4real:
ow u tk knw say she dey lie?huh? HATER DETECTED.!

in mi's voice: hating is allowed grin
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by TomtheKing(m): 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
yagbaboy1:

If he is a mumu then I can authoritatively say u are a cretin, a bastard and a fool. Someone talks about national issues affecting the country and u sit in ur f-ing one room with a phone you charge with a generator after borrowing from a friend to spill bullshit
You see your life? Is this politics section? undecided
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by TomtheKing(m): 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
nairaman66:

Chief politician, why don't you move it since you know a lot about movement!
I am not a Mod undecided
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by slimjay2015(m): 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
Honestly ure very lucky indeed coz I think this guy is crazy about u and I'm happy u o 29875cfd.
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by ClintonDal(m): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
onila:
smiley so proud of you

Team virgin!
^^^^
And that self professed virgin has swallowed so many doctors, lawyers etc. Head of state like u. No be only virgin undecided
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by ClintonDal(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
slimjay2015:
Honestly ure very lucky indeed coz I think this guy is crazy about u and I'm happy u o 29875cfd.
Bros why u come add ur pin?? I just dey ask grin
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Homguy(m): 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
Yeah, her hot body derserves it. Our politicians could do same.
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Viktoh(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
At least she gave u something,learn how to appreciate cheesy cheesy
hehe, afta i don buy iphone 6, carry her go shoppin..she kon buy singlet wae no go even size person....mah kon appreciate?? U wiked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Yehman(m): 9:21am On Mar 23, 2015
onila:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-tz6FQW0-G2c/VQ3X7XjGwAI/AAAAAAAEy8w/FfwUr0v8kvs/s1600/b.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-C9QcGs7pn3c/VQ3XolM1dtI/AAAAAAAEy8U/WmA9ImayOqs/s1600/c.jpg[/img]

According to this lady on twitter @PaidUpGP, 'she didn't have to send nudes or give head but her man presented her with a brand new car as her birthday gift.'

Although people are slamming her for probably twisting the truth, she's said she's simply passing a message to ladies to not belittle themselves for anything. See more photos after the cut..

[img]http://2.bp..com/-7nUIe-diraU/VQ3Xpd2322I/AAAAAAAEy8g/-jHODfEZa0o/s1600/a.jpg[/img][img]http://3.bp..com/-ecKvyCtv8DY/VQ3XqigOPHI/AAAAAAAEy8o/El8EwnBovkM/s1600/d.jpg[/img]
Abeg, she carry gold for waist?
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by enthusiastica: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
xreal:
She must have deserved it from her man.
d motor na rightie which means no be 4 here d thing happen.trust 9ja guys we no mugu reach d@ level
Re: The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. by Titilayooni(f): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
I love Benz,inshort german cars does it for me....I always pray to God to make me so rich that I can wake up one morning and buy my husband an expensive gift**eyewinks**

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' / Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.