Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? (12202 Views)

13 Problems With Pork… God Knew What He Was Doing When He Banned It For The Jews / Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by 5solas(m): 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
frank317:

I care less about another meaningless ranting from Paul or Job.

The question I want you to answer is... Do I have the free will to decide to play football when your God already knows I will ugo reading?
No, you don't have the freewill. Man has no freewill. The belief that man does is a grave error.
Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by johnydon22(m): 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
5solas:

No, you don't have the freewill. Man has no freewill. The belief that man does is a grave error.

Lol really? tell me again according to your own Correct analogy what man have? smiley
Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by 5solas(m): 11:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
johnydon22:

Lol really? tell me again according to your own Correct analogy what man have? smiley
Man has a will. This will is subservient to God's.
Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by johnydon22(m): 11:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
5solas:

Man has a will. This will is subservient to God's.
So you mean to imply that what ever man does is already what god willed for the person right?
Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by 5solas(m): 12:09am On Mar 27, 2015
johnydon22:
So you mean to imply that what ever man does is already what god willed for the person right?

Yes.
Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by johnydon22(m): 12:14am On Mar 27, 2015
5solas:

Yes.

so everything you do, the sins you commit and good things you do are actually not your own doing but is already willed for you by god?
Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by 5solas(m): 1:33am On Mar 27, 2015
johnydon22:

so everything you do, the sins you commit and good things you do are actually not your own doing but is already willed for you by god?
How does that sound to you? "The things you do are not your own?"
The good or evil you do, you do ,as far as you are concerned freely, though you can't do otherwise as He foreknew and purposed.
Logically then you at once jump to the conclusion that man cannot be culpable for those sins. Sad truth (for you) is that the Bible says they are. I am telling you the Bible's position.
Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Weah96: 4:41am On Mar 27, 2015
5solas:

The good or evil you do, you do ,as far as you are concerned freely, though you can't do otherwise as He foreknew and purposed.
Logically then you at once jump to the conclusion that man cannot be culpable for those sins. Sad truth (for you) is that the Bible says they are. I am telling you the Bible's position.

So basically we're living in the Matrix and the God is Mr. SMITH.
Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by 5solas(m): 5:46am On Mar 27, 2015
Weah96:

So basically we're living in the Matrix and the God is Mr. SMITH.
Atheist right?
Bad news for you is that God cannot be frustrated. He will always achieve His purpose whether you like it or not, know it or not . That's the honest truth and for you trifling with His revealed will,there is a big pay day coming soon as you have heard afore.
Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by johnydon22(m): 7:25am On Mar 27, 2015
5solas:

you see honestly the above makes no sense to me, please just make it simple stop the going around.. honestly i asked a simple question.[size=20] so everything you do, the sins you commit and the good things you do are actually not your own doing but is already willed to you by god [/size] whats this crap you yapped above..please give a simple answer
Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by johnydon22(m): 7:27am On Mar 27, 2015
5solas:

Atheist right?
Bad news for you is that God cannot be frustrated. He will always achieve His purpose whether you like it or not, know it or not . That's the honest truth and for you trifling with His revealed will,there is a big pay day coming soon as you have heard afore.
WTF. . answer his question . . what dah heck is this nonsense above ? seems to me you dont even grasp what you are yapping about looks like frustration to me.. Answer his question please..
Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by 5solas(m): 7:54am On Mar 27, 2015
johnydon22:

WTF. . answer his question . . what dah heck is this nonsense above ? seems to me you dont even grasp what you are yapping about looks like frustration to me.. Answer his question please..
Calm down ! grin
Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Misogynist2014(m): 8:05am On Mar 27, 2015
5solas:

Calm down ! grin
johnydon22:

9:19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault?
For who hath resisted his will?
9:20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against
God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by johnydon22(m): 8:11am On Mar 27, 2015
Misogynist2014:
God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
Johnydon 5:7 This is crap
Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by 5solas(m): 8:11am On Mar 27, 2015
johnydon22:

you see honestly the above makes no sense to me, please just make it simple stop the going around.. honestly i asked a simple question.[size=20] so everything you do, the sins you commit and the good things you do are actually not your own doing but is already willed to you by god [/size] whats this crap you yapped above..please give a simple answer
Your objection is in the O.P. However you don't have "freewill" to see that it has been answered.
God's will is the cause of all things, for nothing can happen outside His will. However, they are secondary causes and it is not limited to man's acts. Man's acts and its consequences are ascribed to them.And justly too.
Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by johnydon22(m): 8:21am On Mar 27, 2015
5solas:

Your objection is in the O.P. However you don't have "freewill" to see that it has been answered.
God's will is the cause of all things, for nothing can happen outside His will. However, they are secondary causes and it is not limited to man's acts. Man's acts and its consequences are ascribed to them.

Why always the cut and run tactics.. habbaaa discussing with you is really fruitless. . . after every thing you were yapping even stating man has no freewill, i askee a simple question and got this thing up there as a reply.. **sighs**
@bolded, if everything goes according to god's will. it means that both your good and bad are all part of his plans for you.. (predestination)

the second bolded please what are these secondary causes that overrides the will of this your omni-potent god (remember you still said nothing happens outside his will)
Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Misogynist2014(m): 8:25am On Mar 27, 2015
johnydon22:

Johnydon 5:7 This is crap
You make your own films, no one complains, why then are you angry when God decided to make His? Read Romans 9

1 Like

Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by johnydon22(m): 8:29am On Mar 27, 2015
Misogynist2014:
You make your own films, no one complains, why then are you angry when God decided to make His? Read Romans 9
Angry at your mythology lmao i don't have any other important things to do but to be angry at your fictious jewish mythology. #JokeOFtheCentury grin
Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by 5solas(m): 9:23am On Mar 27, 2015
johnydon22:

Why always the cut and run tactics.. habbaaa discussing with you is really fruitless. . . after every thing you were yapping even stating man has no freewill, i askee a simple question and got this thing up there as a reply.. **sighs**
@bolded, if everything goes according to god's will. it means that both your good and bad are all part of his plans for you.. (predestination)

the second bolded please what are these secondary causes that overrides the will of this your omni-potent god (remember you still said nothing happens outside his will)
No freewill, that's my stand, never forget it. So the acts of man , which is a part of the secondary causes cannot override God's.
Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by johnydon22(m): 9:26am On Mar 27, 2015
5solas:
No freewill, that's my stand, never forget it. So the acts of man , which is a part of the secondary causes canjnot override God's.
eheee now you come.. So Man dont have freewill, it means that everything we do is god's plan ba?
Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by wordcat(m): 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
Misogynist2014:

The bible passage you quoted above simply means that Robot is BETTER than you because robot can sometimes malfunction but you can't ask why or do otherwise.
Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
Wasting time.no one will ever convince anyone.
Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by shyshally(f): 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
I was having this discussion with a friend just recently and we were asking if God knew that the types of adolf hitler,boko haram,terrorists,etc would cause people to suffer then why did he create them?
We realised that God sometimes chooses some people that he would show his glory through and secondly,let's not forget that he has given us free will to make decisions by ourselves,so although he knows what will happen if we make any choice,he doesn't know what decision we would choose.
read romans 9

1 Like

Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Weah96: 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
5solas:

Atheist right?

I was programmed as an atheist, according to you. It's out of my hands.

Btw, have you solicited the opinions of other Christians on this matter? This is my first time hearing this predestination business.
Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by 5solas(m): 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
Weah96:

I was programmed as an atheist, according to you. It's out of my hands.

Btw, have you solicited the opinions of other Christians on this matter? This is my first time hearing this predestination business.

Good! So most likely you didn't have the whole picture before turning atheist.
This is the teaching of the reformers. A helpful link on premises to the understanding of predestination:http://www.truecovenanter.com/gospel/zanchius_absolute_predestination.html
Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Kay17: 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
5solas:

Good! So most likely you didn't have the whole picture before turning atheist.
This is the teaching of the reformers. A helpful link on premises to the understanding of predestination:http://www.truecovenanter.com/gospel/zanchius_absolute_predestination.html

Finally the old tale of free will is buried.

2 Likes

Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Misogynist2014(m): 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
Kay17:

Finally the old tale of free will is buried.
Little do you known your being atheist, even this post is part of the film, which you must act, just like Jesus turned to Peter, to show him it was impossible he didn't act his part of the film. When asked if he was sure of the score line of WC final, Ilan Smith smiled and replied, If it weren't correct, I won't be here. Let's enjoy the season film, it all will soon end. Romans 9. cheesy grin
Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by johnydon22(m): 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Little do you known your being atheist, even this post is part of the film, which you must act, just like Jesus turned to Peter, to show him it was impossible he didn't act his part of the film. When asked if he was sure of the score line of WC final, Ilan Smith smiled and replied, If it weren't correct, I won't be here. Let's enjoy the season film, it all will soon end. Romans 9. cheesy grin
so i take it your god writes a script for you to follow and then punishes u for acting that script.. And the fairy keep getting dumber and dumber everyday.. lol..
Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Misogynist2014(m): 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
johnydon22:

so i take it your god writes a script for you to follow and then punishes u for acting that script.. And the fairy keep getting dumber and dumber everyday.. lol..
Just the way actors get punished in a film and others get rewarded. That makes a lota sense. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by johnydon22(m): 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Just the way actors get punished in a film and others get rewarded. That makes a lota sense. cheesy
its becoming childish tho... Suddenly you are no longer talking about freewill now you have agreed its predestination.. **Sighs** this is what happens when people dont think with their brains.. SMH..
Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Misogynist2014(m): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lol. Its apparent you haven't been following my posts. You would have seen where I wrote of being dynamic in reasoning. Since I'm not God, I can only speculate.
johnydon22:

its becoming childish tho... Suddenly you are no longer talking about freewill now you have agreed its predestination.. **Sighs** this is what happens when people dont think with their brains.. SMH..
Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by johnydon22(m): 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Lol. Its apparent you haven't been following my posts. You would have seen where I wrote of being dynamic in reasoning. Since I'm not God, I can only speculate.
Lol and now he agrees its mere speculation, that explains the changes from freewill stance to predestination smiley . . This is why its not ok to open a thread from a copied and pasted article that you dont fully understand. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

On Masturbation... / Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real / Man Uses Adeboye’s Project To Swindle Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.