Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 (42288 Views)

Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 / Buhari Eligibility Suit Withdrawn. 22/04/2015 / Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by pallybrown(m): 11:15am On Mar 25, 2015
clevvermind:
if they like, let them adjourned it to December, buhari will not still escape.
U see ur life. Corrupt ppl shouting change
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:15am On Mar 25, 2015
kay1one2:

Why do you think he contested 3 times in the past without problems?
The new electoral act makes it compulsory for a candidate to attach evidence of his/certifications this time! Thats why he submitted an affidavit that led to all this.
Boko haram sympathizer!

Oga I asked you to quote the constitution.

Foolish bloody lying son of satan.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by krixtopee: 11:15am On Mar 25, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
A Federal High Court in Abuja has adjourned all the suits challenging the eligibility of presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari,till April 22 and 23, 2015.

Justice Adeniyi Ademola fixed the date after he dismissed applications by two intended parties to join the suit as defendants.

‎The judge said the adjournment would affect all the pending suits against Buhari in his court.

http://www.punchng.com/news/buharis-eligibility-suit-suffers-setback-adjourned-to-april-22/

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152736420065095.1073742096.53829800094&type=1
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by mashin(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2015
Case will be overtaken by events after election. Buhari all the way victory has began 28 is the last saturday of the month billed for sanitation. And sanition means ''Clean Up'' get ready with your BROOMs and PVCs to clean up Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by kay1one2(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

In jesus name...AMEN grin grin grin tongue

Really are in you kindergarten? !
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by siraj1402(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2015
btsnm:
May God bless you.
May God bless you also my bro.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by onatisi(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2015
nagoma:

We are more sensible than that. PDP has tried and is trying many gimmicks to avoid defeat by stopping Buhari and one of them is this planned court case. Don't try to be extra-clever, it is the same Fayose/FFK - stop Buhari campaign. The clueless President will have to face defeat on Saturday. Nigerians are fed -up with bad governance.
always clarify the “we”. You should be saying apc is fed up with gej. Don't think the stand of apc is the stand of nigerians . Nigerians will decide who governs them and not apc. So it is ffk that took gmb to court? We have given apc a level playing ground to sell their agenda and policies but each time they have always ran away ,now the man that has come out to state his plans for the nation in the next 4 years is been seen as most certain to win. The results from the south west where u are will shock you when gej clears that region and it is then you will know all ur sai buhari campaign is only limited to nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by siraj1402(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2015
agog:
Well said. Sentiments apart, we shouldnt let emotions influence our voting come Saturday. If GEJ has done well, we should vote him in, and if we believe Nigeria can fare better under the leadership of another individual, then we should vote accordingly.
No to Violence!
No to Hate Speech!
Nigeria shall be great again!
#TeamOneNigeria#

God bless you,one Nigeria.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by samguru(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2015
For the sake of New Nigeria,
For the sake of Massive Employment,
For the sake of better Nigeria,
For the sake of Generation Unborn,
For the sake of constant power supply,
For the sake of Corrupt free society,
For the sake of dividend of democracy,
For the sake of transparency in Governance,
For the sake of secured Nigeria, etc

Fellow Nigerians, Lets declare GMB the president of this country on March 28.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by homegirl1: 11:18am On Mar 25, 2015
the main deal is loading already March 28, 2019 bookohari(Buhari) dare not escape peoples harsh verdict on him. it is a total victory for GEJ/SAMBO come march 28, 2015 until 2019

sai sai Goodluck Jonathan cos victory is his
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by PassingShot(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2015
ThankGodEdeh:
Buhari can never become the president of a United Nigeria.

Nigeria belongs to us all. Not only you and your family. You hear?
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2015
krixtopee:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152736420065095.1073742096.53829800094&type=1

I cant find Iro and buba with gele on the link. That is what my wife need. Thanks anyway
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by kay1one2(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Oga I asked you to quote the constitution.

Foolish bloody lying son of satan.

Is that your mother you're describing low life?!
She must be horrible!
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by siraj1402(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2015
AjaoMT2:

Good Talk
You are welcome.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Demmzy15(m): 11:19am On Mar 25, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
A Federal High Court in Abuja has adjourned all the suits challenging the eligibility of presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari,till April 22 and 23, 2015.

Justice Adeniyi Ademola fixed the date after he dismissed applications by two intended parties to join the suit as defendants.

‎The judge said the adjournment would affect all the pending suits against Buhari in his court.

http://www.punchng.com/news/buharis-eligibility-suit-suffers-setback-adjourned-to-april-22/
For more info @Op http://saharareporters.com/2015/03/25/federal-judge-abuja-dismisses-disqualification-case-against-buhari
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Ngwakwe: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

NA WA O, PEOPLE ACCEPTING DEFEAR ALREADY

this dude was very sure some months back, eben boast the SS and SE is enough to make the dullard president remain in power.

so you have accepted that you cannot win but the result will be inconclusive.

The shocker is in three days times.

Please I take God beg you, don't quote my comments again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 25, 2015
ThankGodEdeh:
...never say never...
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by kay1one2(m): 11:20am On Mar 25, 2015
shaqhead:

In ur weird estimation, this ur blackmail still sells?

Maybe I shd remind U of Our Girls

or The thousands that we have lost in that continuing bloodbath

or shd I tell u dt more have been to d abducted number

Maybe u hv forgotten d ones dt left home for an Immigration test and ended up in d morgue

U dnt want me goin on n on about this cos it only leaves this government with blood on their hands!

Mr. this ur repetitive hooey is just wat it is, balderdash!

So we should start counting who has more blood on their hands right?!
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by olumuyo: 11:21am On Mar 25, 2015
ThankGodEdeh:

See a god talking. What a waste of space!
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by kay1one2(m): 11:21am On Mar 25, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Please I take God beg you, don't quote my comments again.

You dey answer am?! Onwero olu!
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2015
kay1one2:

Is that your mother you're describing low life?!
She must be horrible!

I am trained to respect elderly ones. I have in me much respect for mothers. Your mum included.

So I will not insult them.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by onatisi(m): 11:24am On Mar 25, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

My dear. I dont have time for argument.

I rather get on my phone and task people on my contact to vote for Buhari.

This will add value to my stance. Arguing with you is a waste of time.

exactly ,you stay on nairaland,whatsapp,twitter,bbm,facebook while we go to the street,villages school,market places talking to the real people who are gonna vote while u stay online talking to imaginary voters who see online social media as a form of entertainment. This is the edge pdp has and that will destroy apc and buhari come 28 of march . We now have the voters behind us in the south west,while u have whatsapp and nairaland to post on .
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Rilwayne001: 11:25am On Mar 25, 2015
kay1one2:

Really I am in kindergarten? !

of course, there you are. smiley
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Arysexy(m): 11:25am On Mar 25, 2015
Anyway it goes pdp wins

If buhari wins which I doubt, this case will eventually declare him disqualified to contest.

If GEJ wins, and buhari is is qualified to contest, the court judgement still stands and buhari stands a loser.

GEJ wins na God win
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by ExInferis(m): 11:26am On Mar 25, 2015
kay1one2:

We still have a constitution to uphold. If apc plans to bypass that with buhari, that is high treason and corruption as well!

You're talking as if he was already pronounced guilty.

The subversion of the law you're implying is actually perpetrated by pdp and its hirelings when you denounce GMB as having no certificate when the court is yet to decide on that strange allegation.

Innocent until proven guilty.

You also need a refresher on what "treason" actually means.

Treason is handing over commonwealth of a nation to a select group of militants, gangsters, warlords, brigands, profiteers, racketeers, and economic saboteurs.

Treason is handing over your territory to the enemies of the state.

Treason is allowing 15,000 citizens to be murdered in cold blood.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Rendition(m): 11:27am On Mar 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Rilwayne001: 11:28am On Mar 25, 2015
onatisi:
exactly ,you stay on nairaland,whatsapp,twitter,bbm,facebook while we go to the street,villages school,market places talking to the real people who are gonna vote while u stay online talking to imaginary voters who see online social media as a form of entertainment. This is the edge pdp has and that will destroy apc and buhari come 28 of march . We now have the voters behind us in the south west,while u have whatsapp and nairaland to post on .

And who ask you all these^^? why don't you continue going to the street to meet your alleged real voters; instead of coming here to meet imaginary voters as you have claimed above?
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by NewNigeriaMind: 11:29am On Mar 25, 2015
kay1one2:

Why do you think he contested 3 times in the past without problems?
The new electoral act makes it compulsory for a candidate to attach evidence of his/certifications this time! Thats why he submitted an affidavit that led to all this.
Boko haram sympathizer!

grin grin grin grin grin but you can lie o!!! which new electoral act, when was the last amendment to the election laws
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by shaqhead: 11:29am On Mar 25, 2015
kay1one2:

So we should start counting who has more blood on their hands right?!
If u want to count, dts ur call but I jstt want u to see d hypocrisy in ur submission that is absolutely baseless...evn d PDP wdnt tow dt ur path...go and ask abati!

Ur statement is jst a stale cheap blackmail dt none pays attention to anylonger!
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:29am On Mar 25, 2015
The case was adjourned NOT struck out. So whether Buhari is elected ( which is very unlikely ) or not, he still has cases to answer. What a shame. In sane climes, this man would have been advised by his handlers to step down. But not in Nigeria where his party wants to force him down our throats threatening fire and brimstone if we dare refuse.
I praise and respect Jonathan for ' securing this judgement '- courtesy Lai Mohammed - than the opposition precipitating crisis.That's the type of wise leaders we want. Mr President, you already have my vote.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:29am On Mar 25, 2015
onatisi:

I have given you a hint. This is my own way of getting to my people.

If you need airtime, let me know. I might help
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Rilwayne001: 11:29am On Mar 25, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

I am trained to respect elderly ones. I have in me much respect for mothers. Your mum included.

So I will not insult them.

Nice response smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash / Muhammadu Buhari With David Bamigboye In The The 70s (Throwback Photo) / PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.