Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting (74125 Views)

Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death / Okorocha Relaxing With His Grandchildren & Daughter, Uloma / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by tyson99(m): 7:46am On Mar 29, 2015
SAI BABA

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Ilekeh(f): 7:47am On Mar 29, 2015
aresa:

Sai Buhari

grin grin grin grin grin

Cuddle nau

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:48am On Mar 29, 2015
I just love Buhari. Please don't ask me why.

embarassed

9 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by missionmex(m): 7:49am On Mar 29, 2015
His wife is begging him not to cry again this time around. grin

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by fairygeh(f): 7:49am On Mar 29, 2015
omenka:
Awww. I love the rug and the chair. I love Buhari's pose and love the wife's posture. I love the trash bin beside the chair, it looks so neat. Just look at the General's feet, so cute.

I love everything about you guys. smiley
cheesy sarcasm at its peak

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by jeroton: 7:50am On Mar 29, 2015
Jonathan is a gunner

5 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by WackyJ1(m): 7:50am On Mar 29, 2015
Look at all the Buhari lovers above!!

*hiss* so the arrangement of his parlor has told you everything about him and how he'll handle Nigeria abi?
Nonsense!

Looking at him in the second picture, seeing how old and Frail he appears, one almost pities him and wishes he could get the chance he has been looking for all these years but alas!! It's still a lost battle.

#Continuity

4 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by lyttmarine: 7:51am On Mar 29, 2015
When buhari was 40 his wife 12yrs of age, Nigerians rejects child marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by AmaechiLinus(m): 7:51am On Mar 29, 2015
Waiting to hear how u r going to fail 4 d 3rd time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by BISIXCLUSIVE: 7:51am On Mar 29, 2015
ofala:
We did all we could in 2011 but the hawks denied us victory but I am glad that in 2015, majority of Nigerians joined Buharism movement.

We will celebrate in gland style from Monday but till INEC officially declares the results......we are following PDP closely and watching them with..........eyes

...#NeverAgainWill PDPTakeNigeriansForARide
They can only take us for a ride,when there is chance......NO CHANCE FOR THEM ANYMORE

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Misogynist2014(m): 7:51am On Mar 29, 2015
Thank GOD I haven't wasted my mb.
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Tonnierichy(m): 7:51am On Mar 29, 2015
No time
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Tonnierichy(m): 7:53am On Mar 29, 2015
AmaechiLinus:
Waiting to hear how u r going to fail 4 d 3rd time
U never tire?! Give up like your hopeless brothers ok?!

6 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by mployer(m): 7:53am On Mar 29, 2015
I hear sound of surprises.

I hear a cry of defeat in one Baba's house cry

I am a prophet.
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Capitano1(m): 7:53am On Mar 29, 2015
Clear conscience fears no accusation

[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by millionboi(m): 7:54am On Mar 29, 2015
Day11:
Now I can say

My able President.

Thank you
look @dis man campaign on election day
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by lanrock(m): 7:54am On Mar 29, 2015
im smelling change
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by PassingShot(m): 7:54am On Mar 29, 2015
alaoeri:
Victory ascerta our incoming president. cool

NB: despite been a former head of state, his sitting room looks like that of an average Nigerian nothing special.

This is the more reason GMB is "worshipped" by ordinary Northerners. I am proud to associate with him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 29, 2015
so some idi.ots believe that this house is the only one buhari has? A guy who has an armored Land Cruiser wort about N30m and whose wife donated over 150m worth of drugs is pretending to live a simple life and some people are already swallowing it? Anyways, it does not concern me how Mumuhamadu Buhari choses to trick you...what concerns me most is that he will never smell Aso Rock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by PassingShot(m): 7:56am On Mar 29, 2015
MayorofLagos:

This is rubbish!

Jonathan and the riffraffs that sorround him do not have multiple wives or children everywhere, yet look at what they did with the.economy.

You could have passed your message with rubbishing hers.
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by PassingShot(m): 7:56am On Mar 29, 2015

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Joniboi(m): 7:58am On Mar 29, 2015
Simplicity at its peak, our incoming President and First Lady.

Change is here...Change is a done deal!

One thousand likes for our modest President!

11 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by marylandcakes: 7:58am On Mar 29, 2015
baby124:
One thing i like about him is that he is a northerner with one wife and countable children. men with big polygamous families are a liability when they enter government. They are forced to steal for 40-100mouths rather than say 6. Please in future be wise and look at family arrangements before you choose a candidate. A man that can maintain a nuclear family, and manage a decent home commands more respect than one with so many children that he cannot remember their names. And who we will have to pay for all their needs for 8 years or so. I hope buhari through such a family arrangement/example becomes a model for young northern men.

A very true statement.
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by tope3x(m): 7:58am On Mar 29, 2015
weather TANoids like it or not. ..This is our next Nigeria president...If you don't like it...go and ......DIE

13 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Hotstew(m): 7:59am On Mar 29, 2015
What kind of topic is this Na my wife him suppose "relaxing" with before??
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by PassingShot(m): 7:59am On Mar 29, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I just love Buhari. Please don't ask me why.

embarassed

Same with many of us too. We just love him too. embarassed

7 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by khassy(m): 7:59am On Mar 29, 2015
shitty APC propagandists

anyways

cruizing to victory in our Bentley Continental

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 29, 2015
For an ex president, see his chairs. This man istoo modest for my liking. I voted gmb

5 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by mightycrown1(m): 8:00am On Mar 29, 2015
[size=18pt] SURE VICTORY FOR NIGERIA AT LAST
HOPE FOR THE MASSES
MASSES PRESIDENT IN WAITING AND OUR LOVELY FIRST LADY IN WAITING
[/size]

[size=18pt] BABA OYOYOO [/size]

6 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by awo666(m): 8:01am On Mar 29, 2015
Onikolobo - Abeokuta
PDP - 2419
APC - 13, 713
Kowa - 231
Olopomerin - Ago-iwoye
Presidency
PDP - 2512
APC - 481
Kowa - 2
Akowonjo Egbeda - Lagos
Presidency
APC - 18907
PDP - 2691
Kowa - 71
Mowe Ibafo - Ogun State
Presidency
APC - 1729
PDP - 826
Molete - Ibadan
Presidency
PDP - 300
APC - 1729
Kowa - 22
PDP - 87
APC - 400
Kowa - 2
Ikogosi Ekiti
Presidency
APC - 900
PDP - 300
KOWA - 0
Gbongan Osun State
Presidency
PDP - 77
APC - 5814
KOWA - 29
Bourdillion Ikoyi
PDP - 900
APC - 6700
Kowa - 11
Sunmola street Mende Maryland
Presidency
APC - 988
PDP - 22
Kowa - 2
Challenge - Ibadan
Presidency
APC - 15,000
PDP - 385
Isheri-Osun Ikotun
Presidency
APC - 8723
PDP - 1,200
Kowa - 15
Lejemeje EKITI
PDP - 1987
APC - 700
Kowa - 0
Ajuwon - Akute
Presidency
APC - 10,700
PDP - 900
Kowa - 77
Isheri Idimu
Presidency
APC - 7879
PDP - 250
Kowa - 22
Abeokuta South Local Govt Ward
2, Unit 10
Presidency
PDP 44
APC 220
Abeokuta South Local Govt Ward
2, Unit 10
Presidency
PDP 44
APC 220
Church bustop Alimosho
Presidency
APC - 1,500
PDP - 97
Kowa - 15
Oja Bustop Jakande Estate Isolo
Presidential
APC - 900
PDP - 80
Koya - 5
Bama IDP Camp Maiduguri
Presidentials
APC: 08
PDP: 0.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by PassingShot(m): 8:01am On Mar 29, 2015
lyttmarine:
When buhari was 40 his wife 12yrs of age, Nigerians rejects child marriage.

Your lies and propaganda before the election failed. So why do you think it will fly now?

Aisha Buhari was born in 1970 fyi.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' / Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours / Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.