Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting (74129 Views)

Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death / Okorocha Relaxing With His Grandchildren & Daughter, Uloma / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Forwetinnah: 8:29am On Mar 29, 2015
I just can't wait to hear APC shout "Massive Rigging" when the final results are out...wait a min? They started shouting that already since yesterday tongue
Get ready to get your teeth brushed by transformation toothpaste grin

NL south west non eligible voters. .keep dreaming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by fastest1: 8:29am On Mar 29, 2015
The change we yearn for is so close by. Nigerian have decided not be fooled this time around.
Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by nairo: 8:29am On Mar 29, 2015
aresa:

Sai Buhari

grin grin grin grin grin
lies and deceits all i see
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by teadrake(m): 8:31am On Mar 29, 2015
missionmex:
good morning doctor of the eye. wink
morning my patient.how may I help you?
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by luvmijeje(f): 8:34am On Mar 29, 2015
grin grin grin..... Honestly, if you are not on nairaland you are missing
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by watered(m): 8:35am On Mar 29, 2015
Simplicity at its peak! See the simple furniture, see the simple and beautiful wife, not that complex and confiscated looking muffle duffle bag.

GMB_2015

4 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by proxillin(m): 8:36am On Mar 29, 2015
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by seangy4konji: 8:37am On Mar 29, 2015
Sai Baba...

God's time is the best...

When God says yes then no one can say no...

Gods time is the best...

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by dvee2: 8:40am On Mar 29, 2015
Where are those clowns saying over there dead body, buhari can never lead a unified nigerian again? Shame on you, Nigeria does not belong to you, citizens have voted, bring it on, losers!

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by mikron(m): 8:40am On Mar 29, 2015
Hmmmmmmm OK o. I keep reading Buhari's supporters boasting of victory here for their dictator and ambassador of sharia, how heartbroken they ll be when the results will be announced. GEJ is all we want. Continuing the good works. Transforming Nigeria, the general will cry for the 4th time. Jonathan till 2019. No vacancy in aso rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by proxillin(m): 8:43am On Mar 29, 2015
Obasanjo would have given tinubu a fight without a scratch. See what Jonathan and his stewpid Igbo brothers did.

Obasanjo is a senile old man
He is politically irrelevant... Blahblah...

The only missing ingredient for Jonathan is obasanjo.

Even the military could not save jonathan

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 29, 2015
WackyJ1:
Look at all the Buhari lovers above!!

*hiss* so the arrangement of his parlor has told you everything about him and how he'll handle Nigeria abi?
Nonsense!

Looking at him in the second picture, seeing how old and Frail he appears, one almost pities him and wishes he could get the chance he has been looking for all these years but alas!! It's still a lost battle.

#Continuity
George bush, Winston church hill, Roosevelt ,the Italian pm before he resigned ,ah could go on and on, look harder before u criticize, at least he is neither corrupt nor does he support corruption. Vote change vote apc

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 29, 2015
alaoeri:
Victory ascerta our incoming president. cool

NB: despite been a former head of state, his sitting room looks like that of an average Nigerian nothing special.
I didnt know u saw the same I thing I was pondering wen I saw the pic.. Hmmm we deserve a leader who will serve the pple not their own pocket filled

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:
I just can't wait to hear APC shout "Massive Rigging" when the final results are out...wait a min? They started shouting that already since yesterday tongue
Get ready to get your teeth brushed by transformation toothpaste grin

NL south west non eligible voters. .keep dreaming
u are a fool , go and meet pple in the street and let me share their experience with u, most of the officials were paid to make some voters vote become void and most of them will take pple's hand an thumbprint it on pdp, get a head pls

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:01am On Mar 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by aprokomania(m): 9:01am On Mar 29, 2015
omenka:
Awww. I love the rug and the chair. I love Buhari's pose and love the wife's posture. I love the trash bin beside the chair, it looks so neat. Just look at the General's feet, so cute.

I love everything about you guys. smiley

nigga you gay?

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Forwetinnah: 9:02am On Mar 29, 2015
adeekiti:
u are a fool , go and meet pple in the street and let me share their experience with u, most of the officials were paid to make some voters vote become void and most of them will take pple's hand an thumbprint it on pdp, get a head pls

Haaahaaa..The dog is spewing pus from his mouth. The lady who makes my hair at home was asked by APC dimwits to bring 4 other people with her to vote the demonic party with 10k, guess what? She organised her sisters, got the money and still voted PDP. Who is more hell bent on winning these elections? Shioor!! Some of them even brought cooked Rice in coolers to polling units. What a bloody big shame!! You needed to see the way they chased them away. grin
One thing you silly APC folks should know is..when someone's mind is made up, you can't change it. I wont waste my time trying to convince a mallam selling Doya to vote GEJ. .not at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 29, 2015
Buhari lacks taste. Cloth curtains and dirty looking sofa ..... He will NEVER be President.
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by kk4kiss(m): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2015
Chai the truth is that this man will d
eal with Nigerian money if by mistake he win, but God forbid. Check out his sitting room, there re hug amount of work to be done in his life, first is rehabilitation of his old age. May God save us from dis change brouhaha
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by edgyslim: 9:06am On Mar 29, 2015
eleko1:
Make persin go do thanksgiving in advance for Church today.The gate of hell indeed consumed Jona,Abati,Okupe,SufferingSnape,OMoKirikiri and Oda thieves

Lmao @ SufferingSnape.

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by ojeffo: 9:08am On Mar 29, 2015
Day11:
Now I can say

My able President.

Thank you
HIS VOTE IS INVALID...CHECK THE PIX AGAIN...CLOSELY
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Afroconnect: 9:12am On Mar 29, 2015
The simplicity is thought provoking,the breath of fresh air we certainly need,if only he can ein Tinubu in and not give him the keys to our oil wealth,this I fear also.

Buhari on his own is a good leader, the big question to the General is- will he be calm enough to look through and sorround himself with like minds, people that can see through the developmental projects on-going from this present administration. It will be a monumental waste of resources for Nigeria as a Nation, if Buhari came in and tries to restart everything.

for the sake of progress and building capacity as a Nation,he should make sure he continues and see through projects that the Goodluck administration has put in motion. Goodluck himself is an intelligent leader with good ideas and purpose,but people around him are weighing him down.
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Haaahaaa..The dog is spewing pus from his mouth. The lady who makes my hair at home was asked by APC dimwits to bring 4 other people with her to vote the demonic party with 10k, guess what? She organised her sisters, got the money and still voted PDP. Who is more hell bent on winning these elections? Shioor!! Some of them even brought cooked Rice in coolers to polling units. What a bloody big shame!! You needed to see the way they chased them away. grin
One thing you silly APC folks should know is..when someone's mind is made up, you can't change it. I wont waste my time trying to convince a mallam selling Doya to vote GEJ. .not at all.
I want to teach u the lesson of ur life cos ur stupidity from the content of ur comment is so alarming, u pdp were so desperate to start up a media propaganda tru Ait even though I'm an Apc fan but I will tell u this country deserves a better leader not under the current clueless sets, if CHANGE is what will bring the country up again fine let 'em bring it ON but not under u sets of clueless shameless and election riggers well dey rig pple's rights and future take join their own, I pity wat ur child will do to u if u av any now or later and dis sets of gov is still ruling cos a lot will be wrong soon..save ur pains and shames for ten future

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 29, 2015
WHERE ARE ALL THE PDP LIARS AND LOSERS ON NL
grin grin cheesy

ARE THEY GNASHING THEIR TEETH ALREADY? ?
FUCCCK ING LOSERS!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by tinacrl01(m): 9:16am On Mar 29, 2015
WHERE ARE THE PDPiNGS?

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by alomeda600(m): 9:18am On Mar 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

u can lie ooooo
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by otunbadan(m): 9:18am On Mar 29, 2015
Mynd44:

Delivering 60% of Ekiti votes.

A state where less than 400,00 will vote

Votes are counted in percentages not in numbers
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 29, 2015
Yesterday, they were busy on nairaland talking trash, while Apc nairalanders were in their polling unit casting their votes.

UNREPENTANT FOOOLS!
I thought they said APC supporters got no PVC?!
NDI ARA!

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2015
tinacrl01:
WHERE ARE THE PDPiNGS?

I DON FIND THEM TIRE MY BROTHER! !!! grin cheesy
LOSERS! !!!

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Forwetinnah: 9:21am On Mar 29, 2015
adeekiti:
I want to teach u the lesson of ur life cos ur stupidity from the content of ur comment is so alarming, u pdp were so desperate to start up a media propaganda tru Ait even though I'm an Apc fan but I will tell u this country deserves a better leader not under the current clueless sets, if CHANGE is what will bring the country up again fine let 'em bring it ON but not under u sets of clueless shameless and election riggers well dey rig pple's rights and future take join their own, I pity wat ur child will do to u if u av any now or later and dis sets of gov is still ruling cos a lot will be wrong soon..save ur pains and shames for ten future

Buhari pikin.. gringringringringrin

Please read the rubbish you wrote and summarise.
Count yourself lucky that I'm indulging you. AraOko, Sambisa forest needs you.
Let me ask? Do you even have a PVC?? Imagine the under aged nuisance who wants to teach me a lesson? From where?? A shrine as a baba lawo attendant??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' / Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours / Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.