Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting (74128 Views)

Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death / Okorocha Relaxing With His Grandchildren & Daughter, Uloma / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Mynd44: 9:21am On Mar 29, 2015
ojeffo:

HIS VOTE IS INVALID...CHECK THE PIX AGAIN...CLOSELY
He won his PU with no invalid votes or votes to the opponent.

Invalid nikan ko

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 29, 2015
grin grin cheesy

See as consolation prize dey shack PDP animals.
As for that moronic bastard FAYOSE, YOU MUST BE IMPEACHED. OLORIBURUKU! JATI JATI.WEREEEEEEE!! OLOSHI OMO.

5 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Forwetinnah: 9:23am On Mar 29, 2015
alomeda600:
u can lie ooooo

Coming from a fan of the den of LIARS...interesting grin
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by muktarmtt(m): 9:25am On Mar 29, 2015
Behold our new president of the federal Republic of Nigeria sai baba

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by micrep3030(m): 9:25am On Mar 29, 2015
His vote will be counsel
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by SHAAWA: 9:26am On Mar 29, 2015
baby124:
One thing i like about him is that he is a northerner with one wife and countable children. men with big polygamous families are a liability when they enter government. They are forced to steal for 40-100mouths rather than say 6. Please in future be wise and look at family arrangements before you choose a candidate. A man that can maintain a nuclear family, and manage a decent home commands more respect than one with so many children that he cannot remember their names. And who we will have to pay for all their needs for 8 years or so. I hope buhari through such a family arrangement/example becomes a model for young northern men.

Bros not even a girlfriend, this is very rare for military personnel. This man is so disciplined.

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Buhari pikin.. gringringringringrin

Please read the rubbish you wrote and summarise.
Count yourself lucky that I'm indulging you. AraOko, Sambisa grin forest needs you.
Let me ask? Do you even have a PVC?? Imagine the under aged nuisance who wants to teach me a lesson? From where?? A shrine as a baba lawo attendant??
i will school you madt goat, one blow is enough for u to get a sense, Apc is loud everywhere right now watch and see the winning
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Ura: 9:28am On Mar 29, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
in addition to that!also Note that childless man like Gej will always be a wicked; Remember two women who brought a case before Solomon! childless man/woman will be very glad to see every child on the street dieing/killed. my opinion

GEJ is not childless. He has 2 kids with one Lois somebody. She is a lawyer and has a school there at Abuja. I once read an article about them which also has pictures he took with her and their kids. Marital status: I don't know sha. Someone said she is related to petroleum resources Minister, I don' know how true sha o!
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2015
Apc etiwon Si konga, pdp bawo grin grin wey dat guy wit Id forwettinah, dat guy too silly, he needs a broom deliverance grin grin guys e we Ni igbale grin

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Nicholasmecho: 9:32am On Mar 29, 2015
O boi this is VOID oooo....
GMB=FAIL
GEJ= FAIL
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by omenka(m): 9:33am On Mar 29, 2015
aprokomania:

nigga you gay?
Yes I am. Got a problem with that
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Forwetinnah: 9:34am On Mar 29, 2015
adeekiti:
i will school you madt goat, one blow is enough for u to get a sense, Apc is loud everywhere right now watch and see the winning

One blow from where biko?? grin Ofcourse you're Loud!! That's what you're famously known for and like the saying goes. ."empty vessels make the LOUDEST......" (complete it as an assignment) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I wont be here to mock and laugh at you silly APC hopefuls, not at all. I started laughing and mocking you lot the day Buhari was made APC presidential candidate grin I would rather stick around to hand out hankies to wipe your tears and sympathise with you.
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Nicholasmecho: 9:34am On Mar 29, 2015
Haha this is VOID now .
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Afroconnect: 9:36am On Mar 29, 2015
kk4kiss:
Chai the truth is that this man will d
eal with Nigerian money if by mistake he win, but God forbid. Check out his sitting room, there re hug amount of work to be done in his life, first is rehabilitation of his old age. May God save us from dis change brouhaha
Real dumb talk,too many kids online these days being fed with corrupt and stolen loot-Naija has gone to the dogs,we certainly need some dscipline. really dumb post and insinuation
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Forwetinnah: 9:37am On Mar 29, 2015
adeekiti:
Apc etiwon Si konga, pdp bawo grin grin wey dat guy wit Id forwettinah, dat guy too silly, he needs a broom deliverance grin grin guys e we Ni igbale grin

Shaarap there. .im a lady. Obviously you can't read. You need broom exorcism more
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by benitwater(m): 9:38am On Mar 29, 2015
have always been praying for a new Nigeria,I can see a great Nigeria under this man's leadership.NIGERIA shall be GREAT again.money can't buy everybody@a time.
sai baba,sai buhari.

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by thaoriginator: 9:40am On Mar 29, 2015
Confirmento Dos Santos! Baba you get jor!

After all the touring, campaigning, traveling and endless interviews, it's to chill and relax for a positive result.. Baba you have done well sir! Shame to your enemies who wish you death. You're the President!

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by thaoriginator: 9:41am On Mar 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Shaarap there. .im a lady. Obviously you can't read. You need broom exorcism more
you be worwor woman o
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

oh sorry thought u are a man not knowing u are a she-man, wait o are u on ur monthly grin
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by ojeffo: 9:43am On Mar 29, 2015
Mynd44:

He won his PU with no invalid votes or votes to the opponent.

Invalid nikan ko
They it was rigged...cant u see his thumbprint crossed into the next party's column...
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by simdam500(m): 9:43am On Mar 29, 2015
He house looks like an average nigeria house... relaxed family with beautiful family.

Not jona that I will have to dream over night before I achieve what he has got. I love the rich! But I love it more when the rich knows what it takes to be poor kiss
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Rexnegro(m): 9:43am On Mar 29, 2015
aresa:

Where is this loser? grin grin grin grin grin
D bastar.d is planning his escape route...this fool almost make me regret say I hail from ekiti state. He brought everytin bad ever known to ekiti state.

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

One blow from where biko?? grin Ofcourse you're Loud!! That's what you're famously known for and like the saying goes. ."empty vessels make the LOUDEST......" (complete it as an assignment) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I wont be here to mock and laugh at you silly APC hopefuls, not at all. I started laughing and mocking you lot the day Buhari was made APC presidential candidate grin I rather stick around to hand out hankies to wipe your tears and sympathise with you.
funny guy grin u will definitely call for help wen I handle u, u no sey u no get body nor strength grin if to sey NL na face2face tin ehn I for deal with u
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by XBLadez: 9:46am On Mar 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Buhari pikin.. gringringringringrin

Please read the rubbish you wrote and summarise.
Count yourself lucky that I'm indulging you. AraOko, Sambisa forest needs you.
Let me ask? Do you even have a PVC?? Imagine the under aged nuisance who wants to teach me a lesson? From where?? A shrine as a baba lawo attendant??

I just like the way ur handling that pig-headed bastard grin I don't know why Nairalanders think they can decide the result of this election. Shame and tears coming their way soon

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Forwetinnah: 9:47am On Mar 29, 2015
adeekiti:
oh sorry thought u are a man not knowing u are a she-man, wait o are u on ur monthly grin

Yelse o and i have it plastered on your mu:mu face....maybe, just maybe it might help you grow some brain cells cheesy tongue
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Forwetinnah: 9:48am On Mar 29, 2015
thaoriginator:
you be worwor woman o

Awwww...another fan seeking attention.
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Forwetinnah: 9:51am On Mar 29, 2015
XBLadez:

I just like the way ur handling that pig-headed bastard grin I don't know why Nairalanders think they can decide the result of this election. Shame and tears coming their way soon

You dey mind them...75% of those making noise here are not up to 18. By their comments you shall know them
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by XBLadez: 9:52am On Mar 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You dey mind them...75% of those making noise here are not up to 18. By their comments you shall know them
Yeah, multiple accounts

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Forwetinnah: 9:53am On Mar 29, 2015
adeekiti:
funny guy grin u will definitely call for help wen I handle u, u no sey u no get body nor strength grin if to sey NL na face2face tin ehn I for deal with u

I hear..Ndi violence, na only fight una sabi cheesy
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:53am On Mar 29, 2015
lyttmarine:
When buhari was 40 his wife 12yrs of age, Nigerians rejects child marriage.
When Ojukwu was 34yrs old, Bianca was 6days old. On the 7th day, He carried her during her christening and 19 years later he made her his wife. A sin for which her father, his best friend, never truly forgave him.

Stop throwing stones inside glass houses.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Forwetinnah: 9:53am On Mar 29, 2015
XBLadez:

Yeah, multiple accounts

Exactly my brother...
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Yelse o and i have it plastered on your mu:mu face....maybe, just maybe it might help you grow some brain cells cheesy tongue
chineke o, baba God reject am, e better make I touch tinubu mouth than to feel ur monthly grin madam go dash ur ugly bf ur monthly, na the guy get the monthly salary of ur monthly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' / Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours / Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.