Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting (74124 Views)

Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death / Okorocha Relaxing With His Grandchildren & Daughter, Uloma / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:01am On Mar 29, 2015
baby124:
One thing i like about him is that he is a northerner with one wife and countable children. men with big polygamous families are a liability when they enter government. They are forced to steal for 40-100mouths rather than say 6. Please in future be wise and look at family arrangements before you choose a candidate. A man that can maintain a nuclear family, and manage a decent home commands more respect than one with so many children that he cannot remember their names. And who we will have to pay for all their needs for 8 years or so. I hope buhari through such a family arrangement/example becomes a model for young northern men.
in addition to that!also Note that childless man like Gej will always be a wicked; Remember two women who brought a case before Solomon! childless man/woman will be very glad to see every child on the street dieing/killed. my opinion

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by appini: 8:01am On Mar 29, 2015
I see him heading to the court again when the result will be announced next week.
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Taireblaze(m): 8:02am On Mar 29, 2015
dear buhari that rigging/evil plan yoo and your wifey dey discuss nur go work oooooo GEJ is covered oooooo

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Oteke(m): 8:03am On Mar 29, 2015
CONGRATULATION BUHARI.!!! Every where na BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Abayhormy(m): 8:05am On Mar 29, 2015
Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by umarayero(m): 8:05am On Mar 29, 2015
smiley
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by tope3x(m): 8:06am On Mar 29, 2015
I see buhari everywhere....I'm so happy cheesy cheesy...Gej,please pack your load and go back to OTUOKE. ..that's where you belong

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by sinorte: 8:08am On Mar 29, 2015
mdbissalla:

you dnt know what you are saying please, you better keep quite there

You, of course, are finding it very hard to comprehend what the dude is saying.
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by amnesty7: 8:10am On Mar 29, 2015
omenka:
Awww. I love the rug and the chair. I love Buhari's pose and love the wife's posture. I love the trash bin beside the chair, it looks so neat. Just look at the General's feet, so cute.

I love everything about you guys. smiley
And I love your cute adjectives. smiley

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by tunde1200(m): 8:10am On Mar 29, 2015
;DAmeen oooo
eleko1:
Make persin go do thanksgiving in advance for Church today.The gate of hell indeed consumed Jona,Abati,Okupe,SufferingSnape,OMoKirikiri and Oda thieves

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by arsenal33: 8:11am On Mar 29, 2015
Hey! Where is Doyin Okupe?

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Shokis: 8:13am On Mar 29, 2015
Wetin e for do before?
Climb tree??
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by tophee(m): 8:14am On Mar 29, 2015
Saaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiii baba....saaaaaaaaiiiiii buhari...U are moving to Aso rock v.soon sir

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 29, 2015
FOR WINNING, GEJ HAS ALREADY WON....JUST WATCH PATIENTLY...
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by octopusfreaky(f): 8:17am On Mar 29, 2015
alaoeri:
Victory ascerta our incoming president. cool

NB: despite been a former head of state, his sitting room looks like that of an average Nigerian nothing special.
God bless you,,,this man passion for Nigeria is great...he doesn't need money,,all his children are educated,,,,i still don't get yyy they hate a man that wants to repair our decayed and rotten country....

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by teadrake(m): 8:18am On Mar 29, 2015
missionmex:
His wife is begging him not to cry again this time around. grin
You need to consult an ophthalmologist. fortunately for you,I may recommend,perhaps a strong dehydrating eye drop for you.your retina needs restructuring

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Yeeyo: 8:18am On Mar 29, 2015
He will cry later lyk a baby..
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by ilovecritics(m): 8:18am On Mar 29, 2015
alaoeri:

NB: despite been a former head of state, his sitting room looks like that of an average Nigerian nothing special.

I'm a TANoid but I'm beginning to like this man just cos of his simplicity. Look at his sitting room?

Well; it's his village though. I believe his crib in ABJ is swell

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by shakiru991(m): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2015
Don worry Baba ALLAH is wit u an wi r wit u

Sai Buhari insha Allah

Allahu Akbar

Our Mr president

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by teadrake(m): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2015
appini:
I see him heading to the court again when the result will be announced next week.
your imagination is so pathetic.fool of the highest realm!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by ElfEnomenOo: 8:21am On Mar 29, 2015
anonimi:

Just part of the DECEPTION and LIES that is called Buhari.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888

You are fast becoming a fu cking nuisance
there is no deception here
You will run till your shoes gets ripped apart
A new Nigeria is here and there is nothing you and your fellow scumbag TANoid can do about it
Fu cking pillock.

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by teadrake(m): 8:22am On Mar 29, 2015
Yeeyo:
He will cry later lyk a baby..
and if he doesn't? You should do the needful by crucifying yourself in shame!!!!Tufiaka!!!!

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Yeeyo: 8:23am On Mar 29, 2015
missionmex:
His wife is begging him not to cry again this time around. grin
hahahahaha d caward general will cry
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by lovely17(m): 8:23am On Mar 29, 2015
ofala:
We did all we could in 2011 but the hawks denied us victory but I am glad that in 2015, majority of Nigerians joined Buharism movement.

We will celebrate in gland style from Monday but till INEC officially declares the results......we are following PDP closely and watching them with..........eyes

...#NeverAgainWill PDPTakeNigeriansForARide
of course we will celebrate in GLAND style
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Caseless: 8:25am On Mar 29, 2015
aresa:

Even my own living room looks better...

Sai Buhari..

Sai Baba
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 29, 2015
alaoeri:

Like you, must Nigerians are highly susceptible to the deception of the elite.. does his bank account look like that of an average Nigerian? bung-wipe angry angry
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by lovely17(m): 8:26am On Mar 29, 2015
wow see the living room of a former head of state shocked he must be president

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by AlphaDibia(m): 8:26am On Mar 29, 2015
Buhari never buy furniture since 1984.. God bless him

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by mployer(m): 8:26am On Mar 29, 2015
But we couldn't get deceived.

#spiritofnaija.
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by omenka(m): 8:28am On Mar 29, 2015
fairygeh:
cheesy sarcasm at its peak
You wish.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by missionmex(m): 8:28am On Mar 29, 2015
teadrake:

You need to consult an ophthalmologist. fortunately for you,I may recommend,perhaps a strong dehydrating eye drop for you.your retina needs restructuring
good morning doctor of the eye. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' / Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours / Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.