Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting (74127 Views)

Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death / Okorocha Relaxing With His Grandchildren & Daughter, Uloma / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Unclerukus: 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
alaoeri:
Victory ascerta our incoming president. cool

NB: despite been a former head of state, his sitting room looks like that of an average Nigerian nothing special.
He's just using convert phycology on Nigerians. You probably haven't seen his gigantic mansion, I mean gigantic palace in Kastina.
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Bloodstream: 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
Day11:
Now I can say

My able President.

Thank you

Able president with those spidery legs?

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
aresa:

Sai Buhari

grin grin grin grin grin

General congrats in advance sir oga Jona remain for otuoke abeg they will send your load soon
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by nagoma(m): 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
Oga Jona used Israelis experts to jam card reader.
Thank God only his own jammed
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by aresa: 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2015

Monitoring election results in his living room... grin

Sai Buhari

Sai Baba grin
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by BonaVIta(m): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
ONE OF HIS WIVES, RATHER
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by idupaul: 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
mdbissalla:

you dnt know what you are saying please, you better keep quite there

that guy was definitely drunk
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by edgideon(m): 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
aresa:

Sai Buhari

grin grin grin grin grin
nd hu told u dats his siting rum or his aws
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by tonynickson(m): 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
GoD forbid, buhari can never win
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Rick9(m): 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
Look at the way he is relaxed because his victory is sure not like this Oga below.

In other news : Somewhere in otuoke

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by subbieD(f): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Go on boss.....we Re strongly behind u.....sai baba,sai buhari
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by brain006(m): 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
omenka:
Awww. I love the rug and the chair. I love Buhari's pose and love the wife's posture. I love the trash bin beside the chair, it looks so neat. Just look at the General's feet, so cute.

I love everything about you guys. smiley
Mr or Mrs Lover.
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by aprokomania(m): 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
omenka:
Yes I am. Got a problem with that
naah. not at all.
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by teadrake(m): 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
missionmex:
I came with your mother and father for their routine eye checkup.
Bunch of losers like jona.fools!!!!!
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by missionmex(m): 1:25am On Apr 01, 2015
teadrake:
Bunch of losers like jona.fools!!!!!
till u die u and ur entire family will never achieve 0.00001 per cent of what GEJ av archieved.
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by teadrake(m): 7:45am On Apr 08, 2015
missionmex:
till u die u and ur entire family will never achieve 0.00001 per cent of what GEJ av archieved.
you're a loser for life!!
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by teadrake(m): 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
missionmex:
perish by sword of Spartacus slowpoke man!!!!!
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by mykelmeezy: 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
ofala:
We did all we could in 2011 but the hawks denied us victory but I am glad that in 2015, majority of Nigerians joined Buharism movement.

We will celebrate in grand style from Monday but till INEC officially declares the results......we are following PDP closely and watching them with..........eyes

...#NeverAgainWill PDPTakeNigeriansForARide

idiat how market?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' / Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours / Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.