Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting (74121 Views)

Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death / Okorocha Relaxing With His Grandchildren & Daughter, Uloma / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by olamyde85: 9:55am On Mar 29, 2015
Having 1 woman or 500 woman is not my problem i am less concine but to roll things happens my my problem SAI BABA make things change i beg i voted for you

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by dominique(f): 9:56am On Mar 29, 2015
See as they're sitting kilometres apart, not romantic jor tongue
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I hear..Ndi violence, na only fight una sabi cheesy
wetin u dey for NL sef, I go tell mama wetinnah sey forewetinah dey here dey disturb person.. But babe wassup grin
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Forwetinnah: 9:57am On Mar 29, 2015
adeekiti:
chineke o, baba God reject am, e better make I touch tinubu mouth than to feel ur monthly grin madam go dash ur ugly bf ur monthly, na the guy get the monthly salary of ur monthly

Chai!! Why you dey run na?? You no go teacher me lesson again grin
Tinubu mouth na undiscovered virus o..you wan henter guiness book of records??
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Chai!! Why you dey run na?? You no go teacher me lesson again grin
Tinubu mouth na undiscovered virus o..you wan henter guiness book of records??
babe wait wassup with u, oya let's embrace peace not violence na tongue if tinubu toast u , u no go gree.i no u wellwell grin
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by k4kenny(f): 10:04am On Mar 29, 2015
Scatterboss:
Look at his living room, just like a common man. I like this man....

As in ehn! You'll expect to see a plush living room with expensive interior decor. Have u seen Babangida's place? Even Atiku shocked

We have decided! cool

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by bethelmendels(m): 10:17am On Mar 29, 2015
sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by missionmex(m): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2015
teadrake:
morning my patient.how may I help you?
I came with your mother and father for their routine eye checkup.
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by EiE1(f): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2015
alaoeri:
Victory ascerta our incoming president. cool

NB: despite been a former head of state, his sitting room looks like that of an average Nigerian nothing special.

@ur lastline, bcoz he understands like a few does that "aiye la ba, aiye la o fi sile si". All na 6feet afterall so, why amass!!!
I just love this man.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Forwetinnah: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2015
adeekiti:
babe wait wassup with u, oya let's embrace peace not violence na tongue if tinubu toast u , u no go gree.i no u wellwell grin

Ewwwwww....Tinubu toast who?? In this life or the next?? I'm all about peace o...i haf embrace you too, now be a gud boi wink
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by olamyde85: 10:25am On Mar 29, 2015
(JONA)080875555554 calling grannn grannnn grannn grannnn (SAMBO) who is the caller (JONA).... make you know worry about the caller...oh boy i don stay for Lagos like three weeks before, one proverb i want tell you now.... when it face you for front shot ham if na your back shot ham but if you get anything to shot i beg make you run, i don run away from naija people, cause i don visit Dubai, Israel, USA, UK but i no want visit prison and i don make my final wish to those who collected money from me especially Obas chae!!! God dey ooo like my wife said....but if Buhari or who ever call himself ask about any trillions dolla or more make them go to all Nigeria palace dollars they under their crowns.... grin
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by moj2015(f): 10:28am On Mar 29, 2015
Sai Buhari Sai Baba, you are ok sir shocked

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:38am On Mar 29, 2015
Ura:

GEJ is not childless. He has 2 kids with one Lois somebody. She is a lawyer and has a school there at Abuja. I once read an article about them which also has pictures he took with her and their kids. Marital status: I don't know sha. Someone said she is related to petroleum resources Minister, I don' know how true sha o!
don't you think anybody in that position will be Very proud to show the world 'these are/is my children' why is the News about his childeren were soo sketchy to all Nigerian even if the child if any is coming from another Woman! You don't have to read an article before you know Obama has two girls. We all knew he maried out 2 of her foster daughters but the identity of his own biological child remain undisclose till Now! Imagin ur own child as a president.
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Ewwwwww....Tinubu toast who?? In this life or the next?? I'm all about peace o...i haf embrace you too, now be a gud boi wink
u again madam grin how is ur weekend na
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Ura: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
don't you think anybody in that position will be Very proud to show the world 'these are/is my children' why is the News about his childeren were soo sketchy to all Nigerian even if the child if any is coming from another Woman! You don't have to read an article before you know Obama has two girls. We all knew he maried out 2 of her foster daughters but the identity of his own biological child remain undisclose till Now! Imagin ur own child as a president.

I am not talking about foster children. these ones have not reached the age for marriage and they are biological. It is none of my business whether he will wish to display them or not, but I know that politically, he has an image of "responsible" to show, even if he has to fake it. the same goes for all leaders. And by the way, with a wife like Mama P., hm....
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Moana(f): 10:57am On Mar 29, 2015
alaoeri:

NB: despite been a former head of state, his sitting room looks like that of an average Nigerian nothing special.

His daughter wears designer clothes abroad and you really think thats his living room? You are joking!
Some people know how to put up an appearance dont be fooled!
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by richard870(m): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2015
alaoeri:

But his wife gave 100 mill+ plus as donation and his daughters study abroad undecided
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by wokomabest(m): 11:47am On Mar 29, 2015
This man Buhari looks like dastardly that does mischievous things
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Scatterboss(m): 11:53am On Mar 29, 2015
k4kenny:

As in ehn! You'll expect to see a plush living room with expensive interior decor. Have u seen Babangida's place? Even Atiku shocked

We have decided! cool

You are right sister. Honestly, more reason the man has more followers without giving them kobo. God bless him.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by eleko1: 11:53am On Mar 29, 2015
That guy iis a goat.He's not fit to liive among decent human.
edgyslim:

Lmao @ SufferingSnape.
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by IYANGBALI: 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Watch "PDP RIGGING ON-GOING IN NIGERIA" on YouTube - PDP RIGGING ON-GOING IN NIGERIA:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwfVV3fQXmQ
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by phemark: 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
aresa:

Where is this loser? grin grin grin grin grin

Real n confirmed bastard
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by doctokwus: 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mynd44:

Delivering 60% of Ekiti votes.

A state where less than 400,00 will vote
Actually only 292,000 voted,just about 40% which looks quite authentic.
The thug must b sweating by now with what he must be hearing from other states.
Take this:Buhari's margin of victory in his Daura LGA alone(696320- 117 PDP) is more than the entire ekiti margin of victory(56000). grin
Mynd44:

Delivering 60% of Ekiti votes.

A state where less than 400,00 will vote
Take this:Buhari's margin of victory in his Daura LGA alone(696320- 117 PDP) is more than the entire ekiti margin of victory(56000).
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by dannywhyte(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
they r relaxing , please relax too,fellow Nigerians,your head is not worth any politician's ambition
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Mynd44: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
doctokwus:

Take this:Buhari's margin of victory in his Daura LGA alone(696320- 117 PDP) is more than the entire ekiti margin of victory(56000). grin
That is my point
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by authority2006(m): 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
baby124:
One thing i like about him is that he is a northerner with one wife and countable children. men with big polygamous families are a liability when they enter government. They are forced to steal for 40-100mouths rather than say 6. Please in future be wise and look at family arrangements before you choose a candidate. A man that can maintain a nuclear family, and manage a decent home commands more respect than one with so many children that he cannot remember their names. And who we will have to pay for all their needs for 8 years or so. I hope buhari through such a family arrangement/example becomes a model for young northern men.
Trash. If you hate polygamy why not say so? All those thieves who called themselves governors and ex-governors from Niger Delta area, are they also have many wives?
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
MayorofLagos:

This is rubbish!

Jonathan and the riffraffs that sorround him owhich not have multiple wives or children everywhere, yet look at what they did with the.economy.
This same Nigerian economy that can't even absorb 30% of her graduates yearly , this same economy okonjo iweala and Madueke conspired with other cordinating ministers to deceive Nigerians , this same economy that the incumbent president doesn't know the poverty rate . I'm so dissapointed in you son.
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by nwaanambra1(m): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
omenka:
Awww. I love the rug and the chair. I love Buhari's pose and love the wife's posture. I love the trash bin beside the chair, it looks so neat. Just look at the General's feet, so cute.

I love everything about you guys. smiley

oboy! i been dey think say no body love this man the way i do but men e be like say your own love for GMB don pass my ownooo!!!! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

i take god beg you take am easy! me am used to fighting for GMB on the streets bc of my igbo brodas wey dey assume say if you are igbo u must be anti-GMB! So i take god beg u reduce the level of the love before 2 of us go start dey exchange blows over who love am pass!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by nwaanambra1(m): 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
muyiwaadekunle1:
This same Nigerian economy that can't even absorb 30% of her graduates yearly , this same economy okonjo iweala and Madueke conspired with other cordinating ministers to deceive Nigerians , this same economy that the incumbent president doesn't know the poverty rate . I'm so dissapointed in you son.

you misunderstood him bro!

he is saying that goatluk damaged the economy despite the fact that he doesn't have a polygamous family.

He is simply saying that having a polygamous family is not a reason for any man to be reckless.
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
this olden days parlour sha! the man don dey forget sortey e forget to upgrade e parlour.
Re: General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting by omenka(m): 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
nwaanambra1:

oboy! i been dey think say no body love this man the way i do but men e be like say your own love for GMB don pass my ownooo!!!! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

i take god beg you take am easy! me am used to fighting for GMB on the streets bc of my igbo brodas wey dey assume say if you are igbo u must be anti-GMB! So i take god beg u reduce the level of the love before 2 of us go start dey exchange blows over who love am pass!! grin grin grin
No worry, the General get enough space for heart to accommodate all our love. gringrin

Good to know you love him just as much brother. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' / Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit / Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.