Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

(picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? (11853 Views)

Do Ladies Still Appreciate Beautiful Flowers? / Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by ifoundmyperfect: 12:35am On Mar 30, 2015
All you ladies repeating what is expected of you should seek answers from an unmarried woman in her mid 30s. She'd school you guys proper. grin
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by justmag(m): 1:01am On Mar 30, 2015
MzMay:
wats d needfull? if i may ask

Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by PunkyOh(f): 6:36am On Mar 30, 2015
arcbay:

Probably the ones you've met, take no offense please... You don't have to conclude just because you haven't looked in the right places... Just saying

I'm married to a hot man but it took me quite a while to sift through the brain dead rubble.
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by arcbay(m): 7:24am On Mar 30, 2015
PunkyOh:

I'm married to a hot man but it took me quite a while to sift through the brain dead rubble.
How could u say that about your husband? Not so cool
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by PunkyOh(f): 7:26am On Mar 30, 2015
arcbay:

How could u say that about your husband? Not so cool

What did I say about my husband except that he is good looking?
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by sarutobie(m): 9:12am On Mar 30, 2015
There are few exceptions though. remember back in university, was just about passing this cute choco - skinned girl and she just stopped and "you are cute"..she didn't even wait for me to start up a convo, just gave me and a quick smile and kept right on walking....
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by justmag(m): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2015
PunkyOh:

lmaoo @ brain dead rubble.
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by justmag(m): 10:46am On Mar 30, 2015
sarutobie:
There are few exceptions though. remember back in university, was just about passing this cute choco - skinned girl and she just stopped and "you are cute"..she didn't even wait for me to start up a convo, just gave me and a quick smile and kept right on walking....

Exactly. There is no crime in saying someone is cute or whatever. I have told several girls they look good and I didn't run after them afterwards. And some have even asked me why I didn't try to talk to her or something. In my mind, it was just a simple admiration for their beauty. Everything that walks that's beautiful doesn't necessarily has to be your type.
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
PunkyOh:

c'mon if u can say dat bout ur hubby then u are nugatory...
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by PunkyOh(f): 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
Luedave:
c'mon if u can say dat bout ur hubby then u are nugatory...

Dude, how does that relate to him? Some of you really lack comprehension
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by arcbay(m): 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
PunkyOh:

Dude, how does that relate to him? Some of you really lack comprehension
Are u taking sides already? Whatever she means, can she say that right in her hubby's presence? Or let me ask, can u say such abt urs. Please be realistic here...
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by PunkyOh(f): 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
arcbay:

Are u taking sides already? Whatever she means, can she say that right in her hubby's presence? Or let me ask, can u say such abt urs. Please be realistic here...

Huh
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by arcbay(m): 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
PunkyOh:

Huh
It's her business, not mine, not yours, can we please drop this? I don't have the strength to argue... Thanks and God bless
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by PunkyOh(f): 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
arcbay:

It's her business, not mine, not yours, can we please drop this? I don't have the strength to argue... Thanks and God bless

Schizo cheesy Who are you "arguing" with, hun?
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by arcbay(m): 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
PunkyOh:

Schizo cheesy Who are you "arguing" with, hun?
Madam, I don't have the luxury of time, none to trade words with u... Please pretend I don't exist and pls let me be... Go attend to ur kids, get something doing instead of wasting precious time holding grudges over d Internet...
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by PunkyOh(f): 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
arcbay:

Madam, I don't have the luxury of time, none to trade words with u... Please pretend I don't exist and pls let me be... Go attend to ur kids, get something doing instead of wasting precious time holding grudges over d Internet...

lol
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by justmag(m): 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
PunkyOh:

lol

Miss Hitler. U have started world war 3 with this man. grin
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by PunkyOh(f): 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
justmag:

Miss Hitler. U have started world war 3 with this man. grin

But I don't even know him. I'm lost to all this yabba jabba he is busy talking. Shrugs.
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by phantom83: 5:13am On Mar 31, 2015
Hmmmm
Personally,i see nothing wrong with looking,glancing,staring etc and on lots of occasions,have even complimented.nothing wrong with that.
However,oga,have you considered the fact that your "cuteness" only dey for your own mind?other pple fit no agree say you cute o. lipsrsealed grin

Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by jsleekk(m): 6:46am On Mar 31, 2015
justmag:

I understand that tho. But see. I am sure you are only saying this because I know for a fact that some guys will get the wrong impression if you stare or whatever. But if you give him that '2 sec look and maybe a little harmless smile NOT A GRIN"...you won't die. You will only seem cheap and desperate if you decide to walk up to him because he was cute.
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 31, 2015
ALMOST EVERY BABE DO THIS TO ME, ONLY THAT MY SISTER WILL NOW COME AND TELL ME HOW THEY TELL HER THEY HAVE A CRUSH ON ME LMAOOO I WILL JUST BE LAUGHING IN MY HEAD WHEN I STILL SEE THE SAID GIRLS STILL ACTING LIKE I AINT MATTER, BITCHHH PLS I KNOW U WAN ME JUST BEG ALREADYY LOOOOL
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by justmag(m): 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
phantom83:
Hmmmm
Personally,i see nothing wrong with looking,glancing,staring etc and on lots of occasions,have even complimented.nothing wrong with that.
However,oga,have you considered the fact that your "cuteness" only dey for your own mind?other pple fit no agree say you cute o. lipsrsealed grin

hahahhaha.

well! What if alot of girls call you handsome. Then it can't just be in your mind. Right?

Now this guy in the picture thinks his non existent ego looks like usher.
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by justmag(m): 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mrinquisitive:
ALMOST EVERY BABE DO THIS TO ME, ONLY THAT MY SISTER WILL NOW COME AND TELL ME HOW THEY TELL HER THEY HAVE A CRUSH ON ME LMAOOO I WILL JUST BE LAUGHING IN MY HEAD WHEN I STILL SEE THE SAID GIRLS STILL ACTING LIKE I AINT MATTER, BITCHHH PLS I KNOW U WAN ME JUST BEG ALREADYY LOOOOL

lmaooo. They are waiting for you to go talk to them. That's why!!! You can have them wait longer than the time it takes for Jega to make up his mind on election.
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by tpiadotcom: 6:37am On Apr 24, 2015
Op you should be working on how to transform yourself into husband material if you are male.

Not all this jargon you are known for
Re: (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? by justmag(m): 5:49pm On May 02, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Op you should be working on how to transform yourself into husband material if you are male.

Not all this jargon you are known for

and what jargon am I know for? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am A Teacher! Lady Who Show Off Her Cleavage Inside Shirt Revealed. PHOTOS / Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! / SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" — To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.