Stats: 3,163,447 members, 7,853,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! (51832 Views)

How Ladies Sometimes Are Responsible For Men Cheating / How To Win With Cheating: My Wife Cheated On Me / SHOCKING! 12 Surprising Facts About Men Cheating... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by AyamDazey(f): 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
You have a conscience which still pricks you. Good.

But can you say the same about "your" woman? Heck! Can the women say the same about themselves?

I bet there's a man out there who's beating his chest calling that slut (yes, SLUT!) you slept with "his" LOVER...while she decieves him into believing she's a saint.

Ibu noo ezigbote uchu!
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by pwerrymansion(f): 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Her dutch courage to falsely assume she could square up against me left me with no other option that to vituperate like I did.
we are still trying to come to terms with the one you've written, u come dey vituperate another! Bros take am easy ooo we are still trying to digest the post election fever cum drama abeg! tongue
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
dearpreye:

Don't take it too seriously. Somethings are to make us laugh. ...
k......tot was another scene playing out...lols
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by macjireh: 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
ochoa:
Big boobs = flat ass Big ass = small boobs Big boobs and Big
ass = ugly face No boob no ass = pretty face Somewhat accurate

very true
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
AyamDazey:

Ibu noo ezigbote uchu!

Could you interprete the above, please?
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by adorablevic: 5:59am On Apr 01, 2015
davide470:
Well. how are we sure you are not the one delaying him?
lol..not me
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 7:41am On Jul 13, 2015
dearpreye:

Believe me if I tell you I still struggle whenever I see those mega boobs. Somehow, I dey control myself!

I don't like oganigwe boobs jor angry undecided cool

Medium to small is my spec
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 8:25am On Jul 13, 2015
francizy:

I don't like oganigwe boobs jor angry undecided cool

Medium to small is my spec
francizy romanus is at it grin again pls kindly point out your spec from the boob chart below

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 8:27am On Jul 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
francizy romanus is at it grin again pls kindly point out your spec from the boob chart below

Is there no apple kind of boo.bs?
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 9:45am On Jul 13, 2015
kaboninc:

Is there no apple kind of boo.bs?
why not? there is, is that your spec?
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
why not? there is, is that your spec?

Yes oh...that's my spec. They call me the Apples Man! cheesy cheesy

I would lovve to see it. Can you help look for it? wink wink

I hope Francizy won't mind.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 11:55am On Jul 13, 2015
kaboninc:

Yes oh...that's my spec. They call me the Apples Man! cheesy cheesy

I would lovve to see it. Can you help look for it? wink wink

I hope Francizy won't mind.... cheesy cheesy
leave him out of this grin you called for help am here to help, am out searching for it will give you feed back as soon as possible.

Love your nickname "the apples man" like the sound of it but we don't lick or suck apple so why the name?
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by francizy(m): 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
lyntiffany:

Pointers for me..
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
francizy:

Pointers for me..
ok good for you.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
leave him out of this grin you called for help am here to help, am out searching for it will give you feed back as soon as possible.

Love your nickname "the apples man" like the sound of it but we don't lick or suck apple so why the name?

HEHEHEHEH....

Well, we eat it by licking or sucking it.

Still waiting oh

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
kaboninc:

HEHEHEHEH....

Still waiting oh

THREAD CLOSED!
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
dearpreye:

THREAD CLOSED!

Hehehehe...I have been banned by that robot oh.

Chai...these robots just don't have human sympathy

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
kaboninc:

HEHEHEHEH....

Still waiting oh

naaaa i totaly disagree with you, you can only bite and chew apple not the other way round, aha! have caught you don't tell me your a cannibal.

Can't seem to find it..... still searching cheesy
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
can't seem to find it..... still searching cheesy

Do somechim joor.

Give me wharrrr I want.

You know men giggle at what we see... cheesy cheesy
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
kaboninc:

Do somechim joor.

Give me wharrrr I want.

You know men giggle at what we see... cheesy cheesy
exercise a little more patient, remember "a patient dog eats the fattest bweast" said that cos it seem to me your a canni......bal grin
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
exercise a little more patient, remember "a patient dog eats the fattest bweast" said that cos it seem to me your a canni......bal grin

Hehehehehe....

If I was a canni.....bal, don't you think you would taste so sweet, yummy and delicious?

I would start with you nau.....
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
kaboninc:

Hehehehehe....

If I was a canni.....bal, don't you think you would taste so sweet, yummy and delicious?

I would start with you nau.....
even if you can, you have to reach me first and you know that's impossible grin
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
even if you can, you have to reach to me first and you know that's impossible smiley

Swerryyy,

Nothing is impossible dear. When you're determined, like I am, the heavens is just your starting point. cheesy

Because of the pisure on your profile, the body sef na correct meat oh. Pepper soup things. I will have to start walking my way up where you are. Or can't you be reached?

*I hope franc.izy is not viewing me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy*

Please find me a picture of apple things joor....don't derail! cool
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
kaboninc:

Swerryyy,

Nothing is impossible dear. When you're determined, like I am, the heavens is just your starting point. cheesy

Because of the pisure on your profile, the body sef na correct meat oh. Pepper soup things. I will have to start walking my way up where you are. Or can't you be reached?

*I hope franc.izy is not viewing me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy*

Please find me a picture of apple things joor....don't derail! cool
yep I cant' be reached......I said it you exhibit the traits of a cannibal grin grin grin

uhmmmm! it seems apple booby has gone into extinction cheesy
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
yep I cant' be reached......I said it you exhibit the traits of a cannibal grin grin grin

uhmmmm! it seems apple booby has gone into extinction cheesy

Oh dear, what kind of meat have you not tasted? cheesy

There should be an apple booby....how come you know that word "booby" cheesy

I used to have a babe who has an apple booby....

You haf see things oh
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
kaboninc:

Oh dear, what kind of meat have you not tasted? cheesy

There should be an apple booby....how come you know that word "booby" cheesy

I used to have a babe who has an apple booby....

You haf see things oh
see things for where? I never even start to dey grind beans you dey complain.
Have you forgotten those days you use to lecture me on boobsiology? you were quite an outstanding teacher on romansiology...........Then the booby is much more in existence you only need to reclaim it back.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
see things for where? I never even start to dey grind beans you dey complain.
Have you forgotten those days you use to lecture me on boobsiology? you were quite an outstanding teacher on romansiology...........Then the booby is much more in existence you only need to reclaim it back.

Hehehehehe....MizMyColi, coman see new words oh... cheesy cheesy

Chai, I taught her very well.. smiley smiley

Tiffy, can you remember the book on The Anatomy of Boobi.es, Chapter 419 - Tidology?

I taught you that when the nipoloes in the anotomy of the apples occupier, come in touch with a succu.lent wet, chewing gum lippy (under Lipology), it creates a nuclear charge, rendering her jerking non-stop, and sends her to the 9th cloud of the heavens estate. You remember I called it orgasmology?

You are a good student dear.

Just that we never had an experiment....
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
kaboninc:

Hehehehehe....MizMyColi, coman see new words oh... cheesy cheesy

Chai, I taught her very well.. smiley smiley

Tiffy, can you remember the book on The Anatomy of Boobi.es, Chapter 419 - Tidology?

I taught you that when the nipoloes in the anotomy of the apples occupier, come in touch with a succu.lent wet, chewing gum lippy (under Lipology), it creates a nuclear charge, rendering her jerking non-stop, and sends her to the 9th cloud of the heavens estate. You remember I called it orgasmology?

You are a good student dear.

Just that we never had an experiment....
how come you know all these as my lecturer and you allowed your only apple boobsies to elude you? Of course we couldn't carry out an experiment cos your rodiluis odolondolosis was not encouraging ever. grin
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
how come you know all these as my lecturer and you allowed your only apple boobsies to elude you? Of course we couldn't carry out an experiment cos your rodiluis odolondolosis was not encouraging ever. grin

My rodiluis odolondolosis was so active, ranchy, galant and charged to take on the experiment with you.

But your honolosis potologolis was just not co-operating and that was why you had to retake my course for four years.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lyntiffany(f): 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
kaboninc:

My rodiluis odolondolosis was so active, ranchy, galant and charged to take on the experiment with you.

But your honolosis potologolis was just not co-operating and that was why you had to retake my course for four years.
mr lecturer you only wish this your experiment happened but alas! it can only happen in your dream island in centuries to come grin grin grin
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by kaboninc(m): 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
mr lecturer you only wish this your experiment happened but alas! it can only happen in your dream island in centuries to come grin grin grin

Hehehehe....

Dreams come true swerry!

Dreams come true. No matter how long it takes, dreams do come true.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
THREAD CLOSED!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M / Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal