Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? (39636 Views)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Royvic(m): 5:55am On Oct 22, 2013
I want your opinions about dis........we met as colleagues in the office, and then later the friendship took a boost after she invited me to spend the weekend with her family.

Later on, we started dating and now she wants to spend every passing minute with me. Even though she got another job else where we still spend weekend together. But we wouldn't go intimate.......

You know what i mean. She has a fantastic christian life, i'm building mine too. We love each other so much. But i don't know if to stop her from spending nights wit me will not give her the impression that am going out with another?

Thanks for your suggestions....

6 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:09am On Oct 22, 2013
Have u checked she's not getting fuckd elsewhere?

That the first point!

Xtain ko, xtmas ni!

Is she's a virgin though...u might let her be...
If she's not? Give her one month and go gaga grin

Peace out!

54 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Mynd44: 8:43am On Oct 22, 2013
Well you need to talk to her and tell her what you want, listen to what she wants and you two should come to an agreement

12 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 22, 2013
In my opinion, a relationship can last till marriage without sex. It just depends on what u want from it. I think this should be discussed between u A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ ur boo.

30 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by kajole(m): 10:44am On Oct 22, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Have u checked she's not getting fuckd elsewhere?

That the first point!

Xtain ko, xtmas ni!

Peace out!

@op u hear that

if she's not? Give her 2 weeks and you go gaga
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by mayorall(m): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2013
@ OP. Do you love her cos she's a virgin?. If no let her be, if she initiated s** and you are also interested, no wahala but without, let our wife be. At least you are old enough to get married. Hope you gat ambitions?.
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 22, 2013
For as long as you both want it to cool
It's not the easiest of tasks, though, I must be sincere!
She'll also need to be helpful in a way, i.e. Not tempting u too much, most especially if it's supposed to be strictly no romance. If it's d 'every oda tin except penetration' type, dt's still a bit easier.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by youngds: 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
[size=18pt] mrine just clock 2year without intimacy last month, but with reasons though [/size]

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by mayorall(m): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2013
youngds: [size=18pt] mrine just clock 2year without intimacy last month, but with reasons though [/size]

Good one.

5 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by yuzedo: 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
One seconds! angry undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by cluewebhost(m): 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
Long distance relationships can last as long as you want them to

4 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2013
Does Love really exist?

3 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Iaz93: 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2013
She spend nights at your place??! . . shocked

OP, you be wood? angry

5 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Lilimax(f): 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2013
youngds: [size=18pt] mrine just clock 2year without intimacy last month, but with reasons though [/size]
smiley
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by AnOlAd: 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2013
Till they get married...

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Sermwell(m): 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
Experience have taught me to have sex in a relationship as soon as the oppurtunity presents itself! Even where the oppurtunity is not there, I strive to create one.

I have a girl in my hostel who is engage to a pastor in my school fellowship. The guy is the president of the fellowship and the lady is the vice president. The guy always come to my hostel and brag about how they cannot be intimate till marriage. But alas! I and this same lady make luv almost every weekend and we have been doing this since 100L! She is my very close friend and no one will ever suspect us because of the way she carry herself as a "holy" sister!...pls my guy if its your choice not to be intimate fine, but if its because of her, abeg knack the "thing" wella! If you don't, trust me someone else will.

31 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
it will last at last
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by safarigirl(f): 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
Intimacy like kissing and cuddling or s*x? If the latter, as long as the former is practised, it can last as long as both couples want, but if there's zilch intimacy...ask your pastor, me no know

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
ur orfice was blocked abi? badooooooooooooo babaaaaaaaaaa
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Lilimax(f): 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
Royvic:
You know what i mean. She has a fantastic christian life, i'm building mine too. We love each other so much. But i don't know if to stop her from spending nights wit me will not give her the impression that am going out with another?
Thanks for your suggestions....
Flee every appearance of evil undecided .
If indeed you lover her, why not go ahead and do the needful as per marriage

Long relationship is dangerous sad

19 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Freiburger(m): 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Have u checked she's not getting fuckd elsewhere?

That the first point!

Xtain ko, xtmas ni!

Peace out!
falls from mango tree grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
yuzedo: One seconds! angry undecided
one seconds? *falls off potato tree. Chief sweetus, were you not the one who castigated a lady for using "am" instead of "I'm" yesterday?
alutacontinua: For as long as you both want it to cool
It's not the easiest of tasks, though, I must be sincere!
She'll also need to be helpful in a way, i.e. Not tempting u too much, most especially if it's supposed to be strictly no romance. If it's d 'every oda tin except penetration' type, dt's still a bit easier.
so, in other words, a nun can get married so far she's not penetrated. Brilliant!

4 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Freiburger(m): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
Iaz93: She spend nights at your place??! . . shocked

OP, you be wood? angry
Question of the century cheesy. wetin you say make the guy do?
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by raqueal(f): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
If both of you were serious about s..e..x being off limits, you will not spend weekends together. Bro, continue like this and it gon happen,one cold or hot night wink .

To your question, a relationship without intimacy has the same chances as one with intimacy. Some people will even say that a relationship lasts longer without intimacy. The question is "How long do you both want it to last?"

11 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
yuzedo: One seconds! angry undecided
cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by adconline(m): 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
If she doesn't want intimacy but wants a relationship, is she going to be OK if you get s3x elsewhere while still hanging out with her? Some women are selfish, why should u be confined to her way of no s3x?

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
Lilimax: Flee every appearance of evil undecided .
If indeed you lover her, why not go ahead and do the needful as per marriage to avoid falling into sin?

who is ur English teacher?

16 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by NEROSKY(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
Personal Opinion; No Intimacy No Relationship, the girls bring their Kongo for Money & favour #simpletruth!!! wink

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by monsuratjeg(m): 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
Bro I go advice una make una try do the thing o ..... Why make I tell u of d issue were happen to my lady friendthis year.her n r husband dey friend for like a year plus them no do anything they come marry o na him d girl come find out say d husband no fit do o. Now d girl don run commot for d marriage just 5 months after o.

Think am well sha.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Lilimax(f): 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
Linqsz:

who is ur English teacher?
embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says / He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife / Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.