Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me (43257 Views)

Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by bigt2(m): 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
Your own don meet you grin
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by akpanikpe(m): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
See ur self? U wanted to fool someone and you end up being the fool. undecided grin
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by ddaammyy(f): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
Seeing is believing. Travel to where ever he is nd show him urself. At ur own expense anyway!
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by martincbarton: 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
hmmm. That is a serious koke.

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
Meet him on other social network,and message him that it was all pranks.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Burger01(m): 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
What to do, simple. Just book the next available flight and go tell him its all but damned April foolsmiley
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
lady u took it too far with such prank, thats not right at all and i think your boyfriend overreacted bcaus he shud hav confirm 4rm oda source, so wat u shud do is to tell his family member or friend that can reach him to explain that it was all a stupid and immature joke.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Well, I just may start doing that.

However some people use "private" browsers, where no cookies or sessions data are saved on close of the browser window.

Overall, it's still very bad for usability.

I'm creating my own nairaland though, hope say you go port?

Lol! Can a forum ever be like Nl in naija..... idontthinkso
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by tsdarkside(m): 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
chai...you no get sense.....he is so far away,and are playing stvpid...

chaiiiiii....you must be very stvpid.... angry angry angry

you don drive am to the white-woman hand be that...now,who is the fool...
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Aroboi(m): 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nw hw ar รป going to convince him dt it was only a prank..nxt tym tink wel b4 playing xpensiv pranks.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by TI1919(m): 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
grin
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by BlackGirlsCode: 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:
he is abroad ,this morning to play on him I sent him a message on watsapp that I slept with another guy last month and I just discovered I'm pregnant now the guy wants to marry me...he got annoyed said he was disappointed and betrayed... before I could say April fool he has blocked me and he won't pick my calls ... and we did have an agreement not to play pranks on each other because of the distance ....what do I do now ? I'm hurt .

Dude has been looking for ways to break up with you. You made it easy.

2 Likes

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Bants(m): 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
This has made my day...you be better go and do what u sent cos if your man is in aboard he probably don find new tings quick

1 Like

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by lightheart(m): 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
could be he is having his own share of april fool on you...
chill till 'morrow
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by evedave(f): 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
If wat u wrote here is true den, I tinku really went too far wit ur April fool
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Mintayo(m): 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
And and some people will believe this LIE? embarassed embarassed undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by IBILEOMO(m): 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
You have breach the agreement between the two of you.

you deserve to suffer for your wrong, where was your mind, when you were playing the prank? you forgot that there was an agreement of "no prank" in your relationship.

Please try to face it, you caused it.

God bless you.

Regards

1 Like

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by veraiyke(m): 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Such a joke. You're insane

1 Like

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by justi4jesu(f): 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @OP Please carry your cross oh...You were warned not to play pranks but you did cheesy

#please remove the log in code cry cry
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Lyoncrescent: 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
How are we sure this thread itself is not an April Fool Joke ?
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by godoluwa(m): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:
he is abroad ,this morning to play on him I sent him a message on watsapp that I slept with another guy last month and I just discovered I'm pregnant now the guy wants to marry me...he got annoyed said he was disappointed and betrayed... before I could say April fool he has blocked me and he won't pick my calls ... and we did have an agreement not to play pranks on each other because of the distance ....what do I do now ? I'm hurt .
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by jbl007(m): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
The witches in ur village are MTN subscribers...they're everywhere u go!
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by kwencypresh(f): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
d joke too dey expensive na
try n send him a text
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by franugo(m): 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
GhostProtocol:
Did it ever occur to you that he might just be April Fooling you as well

...and I agree with you sexymoma, this new log in via code on nairaland is total B.S!

as in ehn angry angry angry why the hell do i have to go to my email just to log on oga seun osewa, am waiting for the explanation o embarassed

1 Like

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by saintol(m): 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
I sense April fool either.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
This is a clean definition of story for the gods....silly story...ok even if its true (which i doubt)....Doesn't he have friends you can talk to...surely he won't block them too......

This election was too peaceful to be true.
Something s cooking!..i smell it.....
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by TolaniLuv: 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
Personally, I think the OP is actually April fooling us. Cuz , I think it's not possible for you to call someone your boyfriend and you said something more bad than this for him to block all kinda communication from you like that? its April fool right?
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by tsdarkside(m): 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
ddaammyy:
Seeing is believing. Travel to where ever he is nd show him urself. At ur own expense anyway!

as if that is so easy...she could have played other pranks..but surely not that,when he is so far away...
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by xabi148(m): 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
He shuld have friends in nigeria so take their phones and wen he picks d call explain
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by ramdris(m): 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
countsparrow:
But come to think of it, u need not tell us he is abroad...
Yes!
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by HopeAlive14(m): 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
Give him some time before you contact him again.

If he still blocks your communication, then you just might call somebody who knows both of you and whom he respects to contact him.

Endeavour not to give him room to mistrust you.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:

The best thing now is since you can't contact him
Try message his line or reach out to a friend of his or any of his relatives u know and explain to him or her ....so as to contact him for you and explain to den
Shikena.....

Meanwhile he will even later contact you or pick ur call....for now he is just shocked to hear that from you........ Wen he realize today is first of April he took will laugh it off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / Teacher Set To Wed His Former Student In Delta State Photo:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.