Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me (43263 Views)

Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Gsmiles26(m): 2:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
Send him a message with another number,he must receive it except he is already looking for a way to leave you before
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by zinkotop: 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:
he is abroad ,this morning to play on him I sent him a message on watsapp that I slept with another guy last month and I just discovered I'm pregnant now the guy wants to marry me...he got annoyed said he was disappointed and betrayed... before I could say April fool he has blocked me and he won't pick my calls ... and we did have an agreement not to play pranks on each other because of the distance ....what do I do now ? I'm hurt .

Got ya!
April Fool!!!!
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by deavicky(m): 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:
he is abroad ,this morning to play on him I sent him a message on watsapp that I slept with another guy last month and I just discovered I'm pregnant now the guy wants to marry me...he got annoyed said he was disappointed and betrayed... before I could say April fool he has blocked me and he won't pick my calls ... and we did have an agreement not to play pranks on each other because of the distance ....what do I do now ? I'm hurt .
Na sence u no get so o! How could u play with words like that? Infact if as me l will say it really happened only u had to abort it.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by jaycpu(m): 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
its really has gone bad ...
op I think u shld play anoda prank on him....dz tym tell him in labor and u just delivered a full grown man..... with beards.....real funny ...Just try contacting him and apologize show to him u really sorry
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by TruthisOut: 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:

Probably, he is having revenge sex... way too expensive joke!!!

1 Like

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Eberex(m): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
grin

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by geedeex2(m): 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
The bobo Don dey find excuse to end the relationship you just played into his plan

1 Like

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by 2scorehigh(m): 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ipledge:
Something is telling me that the right up is April foool itself

2 bottles of Orijin for you, guy!
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Mcowubaba: 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
countsparrow:
But come to think of it, u need not tell us he is abroad...
She needed to..
Becus people like u will tell her to go nd Visit him..
So she has made it clear dat she can't just go over to his housecheesy..

1 Like

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by brize(m): 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
He Blocked you on whatsapp abi? You no get 2go, badoo, facebook or even eskimi?? Try sending the message to him first before explaining, now he don't pick your calls? Your mum or dad's number no dey around, business centre nko??, and since he no wan pick your call, then that means his phone is on, why not send him sms (or will he be blind too?) send an SMS, going straight to the point what you did before explaining later...... do you still need more options??
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by KingBish(f): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:

he has blocked all means ...I already used gmail he didn't respond loop unless I get to tell one of his friends but then I don't think what I did is that much to start involving people ...I will just wait ...

Your story sweet pass sugar+saccharine
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by zemaye: 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
Serves you right, sensitive issues mtseww send a mail or text,

1 Like

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by ohaleoghene(f): 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
erumena:

Oniovo lol, just send a text or email.

I like your name ...that is my niece's name ...
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
Op, Instead of all means neccessary to solve your problems with your man, you have time to type your story on Nairaland.
So that we do what exactly? undecided

1 Like

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by delors(m): 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
You broke the no-prank agreement you guys had, he broke the fragile long distance relationship u guys 'had', simple! Tit for tat.
Or may be he is also april-fooling you.
Thanks.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:

You're an insensitive dweeb.

Some things are too important to be joke fodder.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by ugoboss26(m): 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:

Eerrrmmm, why do i feel this is the Oghale i know from Delta State University Abraka, City Estate.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by EcoTerror: 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:
baby I'm sorry, I was so busy that I couldn't advise you on time since NLanders are your shrink.

I've come to know you for your lies, wake up and do something meaningful with your life and drop this iilusive life you seduce yourself into
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by bjt(m): 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
angry Am very sorry to say this, I think you are a fool for fooling him in that sensitive manner. Extremely expensive april fool angry
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by alphaomega(m): 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:

hmmmmm....me tnk u actually slept wt a guy but did nt gt pregnant 4 he...

Ur guy shld undastand dt u said d half-truth..
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Bebetter: 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
[size=18pt]This is a clear case of an Expensive joke![/size] grin
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Defcon1(m): 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:

he has blocked all means ...I already used gmail he didn't respond loop unless I get to tell one of his friends but then I don't think what I did is that much to start involving people ...I will just wait ...
The joke is on you.
He is only returning the favour...April fool.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by dennisdgiant: 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
I think she April Fooled you all. grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nelrulez(m): 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
Are you serious? I CAN'T JUST BELIEVE IT. I wanted pulling a fast one on my boss but had to refrain myself so that I won't get sacked.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by BabaAra2(m): 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:

Me am looking for wife ooooo
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:
Chai! If na me you do dat kind thing sef, i go shoot you through the phone nii. . .

Mtchew.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
dharay99:
wah d helllll, shocked

Omo na yhu cus am na,....

Now u want us go ova der to beg him or how?

Hahahahahaha, April fool foolish...

Must u use pidgin?
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Patented: 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
Did You say you are hurt!!!!! Nawa oooo . How do you think he is feeling
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by dharay99: 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
jboy73:

Must u use pidgin?

is there a problem wid dat.?
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by blessedqueen(f): 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chizzy20:
my dear it was fyn ooh..bt d questions carry babies no b small...nd d past questions also helped..Tanx alot.

I know say e go carry children I did not write oh are u writing corporate planning?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / Teacher Set To Wed His Former Student In Delta State Photo:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.