Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me (43258 Views)

Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by fpeter(f): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
what part of the agreement did you not understand?
he said "don't play pranks" why did you flout that?
respect your partner's wishes next time and quit
such childish pranks....as for your predicament
i'm tempted to say serves you right....again if
you continue this way remember for every fire
there's a smoke and underneath every "It's a Joke"
there's actually an atom of truth...don't let him
have doubts or begin to lose trust in you...get his
best friend or close sibling or yours to call him ASAP.

1 Like

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by iukpe: 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
hahahahaha...wheeewww! very funny!
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by erumena(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:
he is abroad ,this morning to play on him I sent him a message on watsapp that I slept with another guy last month and I just discovered I'm pregnant now the guy wants to marry me...he got annoyed said he was disappointed and betrayed... before I could say April fool he has blocked me and he won't pick my calls ... and we did have an agreement not to play pranks on each other because of the distance ....what do I do now ? I'm hurt .

Oniovo lol, just send a text or email.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by naijaboiy: 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Don't worry it will, I'm in the kitchen right now cooking up some delicious features.

You will be given the keys to the kingdom grin
Okay na grin

Just inform me when it's done cheesy
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by chaxking(m): 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:
he is abroad ,this morning to play on him I sent him a message on watsapp that I slept with another guy last month and I just discovered I'm pregnant now the guy wants to marry me...he got annoyed said he was disappointed and betrayed... before I could say April fool he has blocked me and he won't pick my calls ... and we did have an agreement not to play pranks on each other because of the distance ....what do I do now ? I'm hurt .
abeg allow us hear word lienus
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by ednut1(m): 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
dat moment ur looking for how to free a babe. nd she givs u a reason to do it easily. pele

1 Like

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nateman: 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
Send him a message with April fool on it. If not, it means he has his own hidden agenda
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by RecruitmentMgr: 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
Something tells me that IF I advise you, the April Fool joke will be on me... So I'll just wish you "Goodluck".
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
The joke was too expensive Haba, pls try other means of reaching him ok. April fool gone bad angry
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Lincoln275(m): 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:

OYO lowa , dtz ur own one chance oooooo
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Elypsis(m): 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
sholikay:
Serves you right.. cheesy
na cos say she dey too less-busy dats why she had to put her relationshp on the line....infact serves her right x100 sef

1 Like

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
countsparrow:
But come to think of it, u need not tell us he is abroad...
...you have a problem with that,,, undecided grin sad lipsrsealed
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
Just wow!

I hate April Fool's with a passion. Nervous about my day now.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by damcqute(m): 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
hAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!! GET A FRIEND TO SEND HIM A MESSAGE ON YOUR BEHALF. It shouldn't be that hard.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by mysteryman2014: 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
APRIL FOOL
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Gbengazzee(m): 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
@OP. Just relax. It is his turn to play April fool pranks on you. Just enjoy it while it last.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by damcqute(m): 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Just wow!

lool. don't be. it will only make things worse
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Exponental(m): 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
go n report yourself apologetically to his family member dat can intervene.
i hope dis is nt april fool on us shaa.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
damcqute:

lool. don't be. it will only make things worse

If only you knew.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by toprealman: 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:
GIVE IT TIME TO SETTLE DOWN. IF AFTER ALL SAID AND DONE HE FEELS SAME WAY, JOG ON. YOU DONT WANT TO PLAY THE GAME OF LOVE WITH KIDS, TRUST ME. HE NEEDS TIME TO GROW UP.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Just wow!

Lol! Just for today believe nothing
Suspect everyone and everything grin
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Margauxluv(f): 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ipledge:
Something is telling me that the right up is April foool itself

chia!™™™

lol u seemz right
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dimples192:

Lol! Just for today believe nothing
Suspect everyone and everything grin

That's always the plan, but things get pretty bad out here, I swear. Every freakin' year! It's become an ART.

I gotta get going. Wish me luck undecided tongue
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by globalsucc(m): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
Latest African Music, Video, News & Hype visit www.praisemama.com

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by rigarmortis: 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
go out there and furkc somebody, that way when the worst happens, you will know that at least you did it!

I volunteer mynd-44, its been a long time dude has been celibate, use four condoms at once, and make sure you are high, cos he is FUGLY.

remember to do all the styles............
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by SamuelAgent(m): 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ipledge:
Something is telling me that the right up is April foool itself

You be Warri boy. Smart guy.

I follow your line of thought.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by bosun11(m): 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!! I am involved in a long distance hish too just like yours and i swear..i won't take that joke...so dear......Am sorry..it would take something serious for him to come back to you
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by SamuelAgent(m): 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
rigarmortis:
go out there and furkc somebody, that way when the worst happens, you will know that at least you did it!

I volunteer mynd-44, its been a long time dude has been celibate, use four condoms at once, and make sure you are high, cos he is FUGLY.

remember to do all the styles............

Repent the kingdom of God is at hand.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
SamuelAgent:

You be Warri boy. Smart guy.

I follow your line of thought.
i be yoruba Boy Ijesa boy dey smart
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by bosun11(m): 2:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
in as much as it was an heavy prank, when he realises its april 1st and that he loves you too,he should get in touch.You could chil for few days anyway.Hopefully he gets back to you
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by MrDoGood(m): 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:

You caused this to yourself. Bear it alone.

My advice,

Facebook him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / Teacher Set To Wed His Former Student In Delta State Photo:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.