Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide (20930 Views)

Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
frankyychiji:
Bro, forget about your detractors and move on completely. The time and resources you put into denying or affirming their accusations could have been put to better use. You should stop dignifying them with a response. You don't owe anyone any explanation why you believe in what you believe!

Because our man lost doesn't mean the end of the road.
Now that the Borgias are back, its time to go back to the drawing table in readiness for the task ahead. Remember we must most importantly liberate Lagos! Rivers and Imo must fall!
peace be with you
Thank you sir! Rivers is guaranteed to go to PDP. Imolites have to do all within their powers to deliver their state. Lagos PDP need to work more to get the state. We may smile after april 11. 2019 looks bright for us, we must stay strong and stÀy together.

Up PDP!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by ChinemeOkpan: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Billyonaire:

[s]Your brain actually needs vulcanizing if you think a man with no SSCE is more educated than an MSc holder. The people who voted Buhari are evidently his kind. Birds of same feather flock together and behave alike. Do I expect much from an illiterate President ? The answer is NO. Do I expect him to fight corruption ? The Answer is NO, because he will have to start with Tinubu.

Am I happy that Buhari has won this election ? The answer is YES and in two folds;

1. If Buhari lost, we would have lost the lives of more than 100 NYSC members in the North
2. I want the ignorant Nigerians to feel the change they yearned for.
3. I wanted GEJ to go and relax and witness a meltdown of government that will NOT survive the dwindling Brent Crude regime of Today.

I give you 6 months, and the lamentations will be huge.[/s]

Nonsense!

Buhari is well educated, , eloquent by Nigerian standards and far more qualified than you can ever be.

He is far more literate than a dunce that has created an online persona that is false and he has reached heights that you can only dream of. At your age, he was already a Minister.

-Buhari has never supported violence and he has repeatedly taken the democratic route to seek redress for perceived electoral malpractices against him.

- The generality of Nigerians voted for him and for good reasons. Your outgoing president is useless and only concentrated on enriching himself and his cronies

- I take it that you are deaf and blind. Nigeria has more resources than just oil, we have numerous resources , both natural and human. We can transform this country by focusing less on oil and that is what your next president will do.

Nigeria as a whole will support Buhari and confound all your negative expectations

Welcome to a new Nigeria bros

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Alphaoscar: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mynd44:

*sighs*
1. Obanikoro has lost interest in all these. He was supporting Agbaje cos he felt that GEJ will win and he keeps a ministerial post. With GEJ going out, what's the point? Agbaje need Obanikoro's political structure but Obanikoro ain't ready to spend money to get it running as he gains nothing.

2. The OPC and Afenifere as you now know are as useless as a voter without a voter's card

3. Bode George (Boy George) has no reason to be involved in this election. Nothing to gain from a state. He will likely use the funds with him as "Retirement bonus"

4. Segun Adewale (Aeroland) has spent almost as much as Agbaje and he still lost. He is licking his wounds right now as he had sold off his houses in Aguda to finance his senatorial bid. He lost, he ain't supporting no one.

5. Alimosho is the local government with the highest number of votes...then Lagos Island then Surulere. These three are APC places. Alimosho gave Buhari +88,000 votes against GEJ's +44,000. The PDP can't win there. They can't win Lagos Island as HRH Oba Rilwan Akinolu prefers Ambode.

5. The market women all over Lagos are headed by Tinubu's daughter. Forget that side

6. A huge majority of Lagosians are happy with Fashola and what he has done. They are also happy with the APC even though you love to deny it.

7. With GMB winning the presidential polls, politicians are drawing their allegiance and they want to move and before then, they will want to show the APC that they are worth it so they will work extra hard.

8. Lagosians want to see a Lagos where Abuja and Alausa are on the same platform

9. The campaign of Ambode has just started. With massive plans coming up before the elections, they intend to leave no stones unturned and campaign harder in places where the APC lost in the Presidentials.

10. JK is not OK. He is Just Kidding. (I had to throw that in)

That is 10 reasons why Ambode will win.

Jonathan's loss will be a child's play to what will befall JK on the 11th of this month and I am more committed to double my effort to see to the emergence of Ambo as the successor to BRF.

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Mynd44: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
dunkem21:

It is not stale, biko.

Somebody opened a thread here and made grievous accusations against his person and we are calling him an attention seeker.

So many people on this thread now are on the payroll of APC; meanwhile nobody paid him.

..and why would people open threads to insult him? ..where the whole world visit?

Barcanista is not a supermod like you with the abilities to delete or lock threads about his person.

People fear NL now if you don't know.

*yawns*

More people are on the payroll of the PDP (I know). I ignore the paid hacks and do what I want to do.

I am not a supermod anymore and it has not affected how I handle my business here. I come, have fun and leave.

The reason they open threads is cos he started the thread opening thingy. Go to his profile and see it. Remember that people here are like political lobbyists, they have to counter attacks on their principal.

Oh BTW, a former speaker of the Nigerian House Of Representatives is viewing this thread grin wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
Alphaoscar:

You know when we are in it together with The Don and you know the thing sabi shack pass Otuoke spirit.
Yea it was fun together and I don't know what prompted you guys to stop.
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Mynd44: 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
honeychild:

chai.....I really need to get off nairaland. It's populated by babies!
This is my sub oooo grin grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by dunkem21(m): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Anything not exposed on this thread exist only in the imagination of attention seekers.

They should unban whosoever holding the evidence ..even as fresh evidences are welcome.

Barcanista is here, APC should expose him or beg him ..

..Or just shut up!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Nonsense!

Buhari is well educated, , eloquent by Nigerian standards and far more qualified than you can ever be.

He is far more literate than a dunce that has created an online persona that is false and he has reached heights that you can only dream of. At your age, he was already a Minister.

-Buhari has never supported violence and he has repeatedly taken the democratic route to seek redress for perceived electoral malpractices against him.

- The generality of Nigerians voted for him and for good reasons. Your outgoing president is useless and only concentrated on enriching himself and his cronies

- I take it that you are deaf and blind. Nigeria has more resources than just oil, we have numerous resources , both natural and human. We can transform this country by focusing less on oil and that is what your next president will do.

Nigeria as a whole will support Buhari and confound all your negative expectations

Welcome to a new Nigeria bros

What do I expect from a Buhari supporter ? Keep magnifying the idiocy of Buhari by taunting him as eloquent. When you say Buhari is eloquent, I went back to the dictionary to check if 'eloquent' has got a new meaning, yet it hasnt.

This is a man who promised to stabilize the price of crude oil. This is a man who promised to equate dollar to Naira exchange rate. This is a man who hardly remembers the name of his running mate, hardly remembers the meaning of INEC and candidly forgets the meaning of APC.

There is NO WAY you can package a failed product. Buhari has won this election, I am happy in a way. You can not appreciate Day Light until you taste Darkness.

Each time Buhari picks the microphone, all the dogs in the compound bark, cos his grammar rattles the sanity of even the dogs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by MizMyColi(f): 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
honeychild:

chai.....I really need to get off nairaland. It's populated by babies!

smiley
I just donated a like to your post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by dunkem21(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mynd44:

*yawns*

More people are on the payroll of the PDP (I know). I ignore the paid hacks and do what I want to do.

I am not a supermod anymore and it has not affected how I handle my business here. I come, have fun and leave.

The reason they open threads is cos he started the thread opening thingy. Go to his profile and see it. Remember that people here are like political lobbyists, they have to counter attacks on their principal.

Oh BTW, a former speaker of the Nigerian House Of Representatives is viewing this thread grin wink

You don't need to tell me.

Fashola, Ambode, FFK, Lai, Abati, NOI, name them ..all follow NL.

JEGA stole my idea here.
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mynd44:

*yawns*
Abeg na who be the "Fomer Speaker"? I de suspect Bankole.
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by kaboninc(m): 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
MizMyColi:

Well, in my opinion, it was a silent ethno-religious war.
Though to some among us, it was about the way forward.

I wasn't born when GMB ruled.

But the one I witnessed korokoro
OBJ, Tinubu....mbanusmiley

I couldn't stand the overnight hypocritical saint status.
Lols.

But GEJ (whom I consider a lesser devil)....something about him is worth admiring, imo.
I heard him address the nation and all I was filled with was glowing admiration when I ought to be curling my toes in defeat, LMAO.cheesy

I'm prolly being sentimental, but hey....bits of that is allowed in politics, innitgrin

About the North, I think it's a perpetration of the elite to leave most of its people in a state of subserviency.
Northerners are really creative and skilled people...
But then, unlike my tear eye brothers, I think the average man over there lacks the mental capacity to rise and stand for self. It's all about brotherhood and looking up to the richest and most influential in a settlement for directions, sometimes for what to eat and as their opinion leader.....and of course, multiplying.

Which was why the incumbent, I suppose, tackled the issue of Education (it has a way of emancipating the mind from early stages of mental slavery).

Well, the cabals people have decided cool

Now we hope and observe...

Now I know so many of us (especially the young generation) know the depth of feudalism in the north and its destructive effect in the growth and development. These regional lords fear that should you empowered the youths through education, the people through education, you threatened their survival and hold on power.

All you said, are just sadly the home truths. Now because the campaigns were bereft of issues, we do not know what would happen to the agricultural initiatives, and almajiri schools. Of the sustainability of local rice production and the match to self sufficiency

Should he continue it, GEJ is vindicated. Should he improve upon it, GEJ is also vindicated and will go down in the history of Nigeria, most importantly in the north as someone who gave them the power to liberate themselves. To choose between slavery and freedom.

GEJ is indeed a lesser evil (we all have some of it too). I've always loved him and will continue to love him for just one thing - his humility!

If GEJ happened to be Nigeria's first President in 1960, today, we'd be far ahead of Japan and South Korea!

It is well.

Let's allow the new President and his team to settle and take control of the Ship, Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by rusher14: 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
oyb:

abegi - we have the same disgust for FFK. the abrupt unprincipled flipflopping is sickening

he made his choice - he thought he was on the winning team - let him wander in the wilderness

pathetic - several of us on the celebratory thread were raw in 2011, but we still carried on - Jarus could have chosen to become a pdp knave - and so could so many others. we dont need the noisemaking of a mindless mercenary

Jurassic or Judastista?
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
dunkem21:

You don't need to tell me.

Fashola, Ambode, FFK, Lai, Abati, NOI, name them ..all follow NL.

JEGA stole my idea here.

I underrated Nairaland o!! Well, I've always have that feelings that influential and famous people are members of this forum. It's all good. The Presidential contest has come and gone, we in the umbrella have to play our opposition role and let Nigerians realise that the PDP under the Leadership of outgoing President Jonathan is reformed and not like the pre-Jonathan's PDP. We shall bounce back in 2019

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by tomakint: 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
Cc: Truckpusher, firefire, Bolaji25, Scantee, Mzmycoli, phockphockman and all
@Barcanista your courage is appreciated and a big AMEN to your prayers for those despicable lots especially the female one (it's a pity you got her involved in this)......you have my support and team GEJ supports on this one. That female one must have shared your story with her 'e-lovers' brace up for more episode, we are with you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Mynd44: 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
Abeg na who be the "Fomer Speaker"? I de suspect Bankole.
Dey find trouble for here.

Do you know Bankole almost quit PDP last year for SDP? He wanted to contest for governorship but was pushed off by Kashamu. The annoying thing is that Bankole has more political clout than Kashamu in Ogun state and he has a good chance against Amosun but GNI? SMH
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Mynd44: 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
I underrated Nairaland o!! Well, I've always have that feelings that influential and famous people are members of this forum. It's all good. The Presidential contest has come and gone, we in the umbrella have to play our opposition role and let Nigerians realise that the PDP under the Leadership of outgoing President Jonathan is reformed and not like the pre-Jonathan's PDP. We shall bounce back in 2019
So when I say you are not the first person to be offered money/positions and turn it down, I know what I am talking about.

Just do you and laugh it off later

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Chigold101(m): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
demelza:
Dude who exactly do you think you are?
How can a sane man be fighting for relevance on an anonymous forum populated by kids
This is the height of agbaya-oshi.
humn. Bro this forum is not as anonymous as you think. In this politics section real politicians know each other. Let me leave it there.

Well barcanista all i will tell you is to ignore those that need to be ignored. Dont allow anyone to drag you into what means nothing. The gladiators in this fight (GMB & GEJ) are already working out something.

I never regreted my full & uncompromised support for GEJ. If this election comes up 10 more times, i will keep supporting him. Am happy he didnt disapoint me though the conspiracy was high. We know it though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by rusher14: 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
Unfortunately for you, jimi Agbaje will be elected Governor of Lagos. Umbrella's flag will be hoisted in Alausa.

Is this where this is going?

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by aresa: 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
Unfortunately for you and your type, we don't care and you are utterly irrelevant.

#Change is all we care about and the same #Change is here and in the spirit of the same #Change, we forgive.

The grass is not always green or greener on the other side and for now, please remain on the wrong side of history...

Greed and stomach infrastructure is not the beginning and end of life.. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by ChinemeOkpan: 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
Billyonaire:

What do I expect from a Buhari supporter ? Keep magnifying the idiocy of Buhari by taunting him as eloquent. When you say Buhari is eloquent, I went back to the dictionary to check if 'eloquent' has got a new meaning, yet it hasnt.

This is a man who promised to stabilize the price of crude oil. This is a man who promised to equate dollar to Naira exchange rate. This is a man who hardly remembers the name of his running mate, hardly remembers the meaning of INEC and candidly forgets the meaning of APC.

There is NO WAY you can package a failed product. Buhari has won this election, I am happy in a way. You can not appreciate Day Light until you taste Darkness.

Each time Buhari picks the microphone, all the dogs in the compound bark, cos his grammar rattles the sanity of even the dogs.

You are not bright yourself !

Taunted him as eloquent ? While you were checking the dictionary for the meaning of eloquent, did you bother to check for the meaning of taunted? I guess what you meant was that ' I opined that he is eloquent' and if you are observant I qualified my statement by inferring that he is eloquent by 'Nigerian Standards'

Where did you get your so called M.Sc from sir? Is it from the same institution Mama Piss got her B.Sc ?

How can you call a man that served Nigeria as a Minister, Military Head of State and now President- Elect a failed product?

The failed product is a man that claimed he had no shoes while growing up and yet impoverished Nigerians and wasted all the resources under his control for selfish gains.

Your beloved Jonathan is a disgrace and in my opinion should face trial for crimes against this nation.

As for your dig at Buhari's eloquence, this is what a so called PhD holder said to Nigerians.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by MizMyColi(f): 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
kaboninc:

Now I know so many of us (especially the young generation) know the depth of feudalism in the north and its destructive effect in the growth and development. These regional lords fear that should you empowered the youths through education, the people through education, you threatened their survival and hold on power.

All you said, are just sadly the home truths. Now because the campaigns were bereft of issues, we do not know what would happen to the agricultural initiatives, and almajiri schools. Of the sustainability of local rice production and the match to self sufficiency

Should he continue it, GEJ is vindicated. Should he improve upon it, GEJ is also vindicated and will go down in the history of Nigeria, most importantly in the north as someone who gave them the power to liberate themselves. To choose between slavery and freedom.

GEJ is indeed a lesser evil (we all have some of it too). I've always loved him and will continue to love him for just one thing - his humility!

If GEJ happened to be Nigeria's first President in 1960, today, we'd be far ahead of Japan and South Korea!

It is well.

Let's allow the new President and his team to settle and take control of the Ship, Nigeria.

Dyaaam
Dejavuu things!
gringringrin
I saw those words around "region and feudalism", I didn't bother reading the rest of your post before rushing to quote you!

Loooolcheesy

I have seen this scenario before, either in a dream or foresight.
Trivial, but then...
Waow!
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
tomakint:

@Barcanista your courage is appreciated and a big AMEN to your prayers for those despicable lots especially the female one (it's a pity you got her involved in this)......you have my support and team GEJ supports on this one. That female one must have shared your story with her 'e-lovers' brace up for more episode, we are with you.
You don't need to indirectly refer to me in your post. Talk to me directly you coward!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
tomakint:

I luv d last sentence of ya comment and I shared it. I never knew dey hawk and sell on NL c*u*n*t*s and also buy as dey trade on stock exchange undecided
May ya increase in wisdom for ya comment!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Firefire(m): 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
This film no go end ? na wa oooooo
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
@ecoterror ma post ve bin hidden. I still got d munched pic of d threat. Anytime dey threaten us I will open a thread and use it as exhibits.
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

You are not bright yourself !

Taunted him as eloquent ? While you were checking the dictionary for the meaning of eloquent, did you bother to check for the meaning of taunted? I guess what you meant was that ' I opined that he is eloquent' and if you are observant I qualified my statement by inferring that he is eloquent by 'Nigerian Standards'

Where did you get your so called M.Sc from sir? Is it from the same institution Mama Piss got her B.Sc ?

How can you call a man that served Nigeria as a Minister, Military Head of State and now President- Elect a failed product?

The failed product is a man that claimed he had no shoes while growing up and yet impoverished Nigerians and wasted all the resources under his control for selfish gains.

Your beloved Jonathan is a disgrace and in my opinion should face trial for crimes against this nation.

As for your dig at Buhari's eloquence, this is what a so called PhD holder said to Nigerians.
I made no mistakes in my write-up. You have lost your moral compass and intellectually, you are handicapped. Is there any sane Nigerian that voted for Buhari ? You are one of the 21 million psychiatric Nigerians that voted for this emotionally imbalanced coup plotter.

When the music begins, we will dance accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by EcoTerror: 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
@ecoterror ma post ve bin hidden. I still got d munched pic of d threat. Anytime dey threaten us I will open a thread and use it as exhibits.
thanks, I ll keep it in mind.

That girl gave herself away with that comment.
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Jesusloveyou: 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
Bro, please f®ee the President. I think you people should be more concerned with what the incoming government is b®inging to the table. Let me be sincere with you, I see APC as a conspiracy but I hope they succeed. Be rest assured that come 2019 we shall take back power from APC. For now, enjoy your Électoral triumph. It is worth the celebration.
very soon u and ffk,wil be singing d praise of buhari and apc.this is new nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
EcoTerror:
thanks, I ll keep it in mind.

That girl gave herself away with that comment.
anywhere she threatens anyone I will kip munching dem, and I will kip posting threads abt her proud and arrogant nature on NL.
If dem no marry dem go dhe say na one witch dhe do dem, whereas dem no get character, dem dey tink say na bleaching sure pass.
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by sherrylo: 11:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
Make una kotuniu,una hear?
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
Make dem no go marry, dem dhe NL dhe form queen. Going up and down hawking and forming e-olosho. All dem mates dey husband house, dem dhe on NL dhe proud. No level, I pray ya see a man dat will marry cum cope wif ya, yes @ ya.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

FG Orders Discos To Meter High Consumers Before Nov 30 / Christmas: Buhari Approves N72billion For Salaries (see chart) / Sullivan Chime Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.