Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) (63977 Views)

Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix / Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) / Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by stan241(m): 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nationalist:
IMO is a lost cause with Rochas the power hungry politician. The shock imolites will get when even Ebonyi surpasses them is still warming up
unless there are two imo states my own IMO is and will never be a lost cause..foward ever with the best gov we have ever had if you don't like it then that's your headache

4 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
eCollynzo:
I don't believe in that cutting allocation crap because the few states who couldn't pay salary cut accross APC and PDP. Infact Osun was the only APC state that suffered such, blame it on the governor.

Ah no....ultimately it is the governor's fault if there is no money for workers.

Our state governors are lazy for the most part.....which is why I shout at all of them for being so reliant on oil money when they can do lots of things with the non-oil resources in their states.

Abi see Dangote. Where did he get his billions? Wasn't it just now he started moving into oyel business?

If Imo state can get a governor that is more interested in performing rather than media propaganda and showmanship albeit with less fund, better for the state.

Exactly. But...still be careful. Nigerian politics is a sticky road.Even though I do not like the late Samuel Ladoke Akintola(Nigerian history recalls him as the gent who opposed Awolowo in the Western Region in the 1960's over Yoruba participation at the center)....he had a point. Keep your options open. Sometimes...it may require some compromise. Right now....the South East has limited links to the center. You can do opposition(and it works....Lagos survives well)...or you can do opposition...and keep your options open.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by jpphilips(m): 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
efilefun:
Recorded conversation between GEJ & GMB

Jonathan: Helo Sir
Buhari: yeah? Helo who is this?
Jonathan: haha..baba, dnt u have my my number
Anymore?
Buhari: I'm sorry, I don't have
your number. ..so who am I speaking with?

Jonathan: hmmm... Na wa o, na so
life be? OK iam Goodluck Jonathan

Buhari: hahaha....dnt b offended, ex president
how tinz now, are u watching channels TV now?

Jonathan ::: yes am watching sir, am already inform that I can't win anymore

Buhari: yes brother... Change is
inevitable

Jonathan ::: such is life,
Buhari :: yea
Jonathan :.: anyway i just call to congratulate you sir

Buhari: congratulate me Hmmm... I think somethin is fishy

Jonathan: haha, nothing personal sir, remember I. congratulated Aregbesola,
Ajumobi, Amosun, and
other APC governor when they won

Buhari: oooh.... I see, how is mama peace ??

Jonathan ::: she's fine sir.. She is busy packing her load from president villa

Buhari: haha.. Y the rush, I think u still have some time

Jonathan: no time sir

Buhari: OK...but will u like a prison in Abuja or
Bayelsa?

Jonathan: Ha daddy! That's why am calling u sir... Plz I dnt want to go to jail...
Buhari ::: No wonder but ur
prison is sure and u dnt have to worry cos its goin to be fun cos FFK,Fayose,Gani Adams,mama peace,Ngozi & Stella odua ..are all goin with u so don't worry too
much, the place is not goin to be a boring place

Jonathan ::: please sir ur excellency....

Mtn ::: your call credit has been exhausted and your
call terminated, you can dial **Dial *606# to
check if you can use the service
or load a recharge card. (ThankYou)

Conversation was recorded by Efilefun

Buhari will be ridiculing his office if he probes Jonathan, he did it with Shagari, Jonathan will not be an exception, I can't say for Alison madueke though.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
efilefun:
Recorded conversation between GEJ & GMB

Jonathan: Helo Sir
Buhari: yeah? Helo who is this?
Jonathan: haha..baba, dnt u have my my number
Anymore?
Buhari: I'm sorry, I don't have
your number. ..so who am I speaking with?

Jonathan: hmmm... Na wa o, na so
life be? OK iam Goodluck Jonathan

Buhari: hahaha....dnt b offended, ex president
how tinz now, are u watching channels TV now?

Jonathan ::: yes am watching sir, am already inform that I can't win anymore

Buhari: yes brother... Change is
inevitable

Jonathan ::: such is life,
Buhari :: yea
Jonathan :.: anyway i just call to congratulate you sir

Buhari: congratulate me Hmmm... I think somethin is fishy

Jonathan: haha, nothing personal sir, remember I. congratulated Aregbesola,
Ajumobi, Amosun, and
other APC governor when they won

Buhari: oooh.... I see, how is mama peace ??

Jonathan ::: she's fine sir.. She is busy packing her load from president villa

Buhari: haha.. Y the rush, I think u still have some time

Jonathan: no time sir

Buhari: OK...but will u like a prison in Abuja or
Bayelsa?

Jonathan: Ha daddy! That's why am calling u sir... Plz I dnt want to go to jail...
Buhari ::: No wonder but ur
prison is sure and u dnt have to worry cos its goin to be fun cos FFK,Fayose,Gani Adams,mama peace,Ngozi & Stella odua ..are all goin with u so don't worry too
much, the place is not goin to be a boring place

Jonathan ::: please sir ur excellency....

Mtn ::: your call credit has been exhausted and your
call terminated, you can dial **Dial *606# to
check if you can use the service
or load a recharge card. (ThankYou)

Conversation was recorded by Efilefun
You forgot to include your god Tinubu in the list..,oshi ati'ranu.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Ah...you better keep that abokee around...because he is going to be your only connection to Abuja for at least the next 4 years.

You will need all the connections you can get before 2019.....while you do the opposition runs.

Better learn from the Yorubas....who voted ACN...and who paid for it over the last 4 years. No vital posts in the NATIONAL ASSEMBLY....no high ranking positions.But still kept a leg in government...and a leg in the opposition. Now...look at them now.

Infact....you people better start loving the abokis.and the yourbas...and many other tribes.....because you are going to need the help of some of them to get an Igbo president in 2023...or even as early as 2019.
eCollynzo:
With Benue you blame the governor but blame allocation for that of Osun.
What is competent about Aregbesola?
Nobody should blackmail Imolites into voting Rochas with such lies.

Sorry...I am a bit annoyed with Suswam.

What he did was poltically unforgivable in any democracy.

He practically handed over a safe PDP state to the opposition...without defection.

But...read my answer to my earlier post. State governors....including Aregbesola are lazy people.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Sweetguy25: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
ujoatu:
Imo International Convention Centre, Venue of the reception

Otu Ocha! This is an "International Convention Center"? Rochas why are you insulting us??

2 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by M17: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
lets see if they will gang up in mass and vote him out after 4 years with no change in sight .

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Eyepencil: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Ah...you better keep that abokee around...because he is going to be your only connection to Abuja for at least the next 4 years.

You will need all the connections you can get before 2019.....while you do the opposition runs.

Better learn from the Yorubas....who voted ACN...and who paid for it over the last 4 years. No vital posts in the NATIONAL ASSEMBLY....no high ranking positions.But still kept a leg in government...and a leg in the opposition. Now...look at them now.

Infact....you people better start loving the abokis.and the yourbas...and many other tribes.....because you are going to need the help of some of them to get an Igbo president in 2023...or even as early as 2019.
Wtf! Bro am not interested in those bullshit, whoever becomes the president doesn't affect my income one bit. I don't depend on the government b4 i can live a good life, so bro i don't give a Bleep.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by eCollynzo: 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Sorry...I am a bit annoyed with Suswam.

What he did was poltically unforgivable in any democracy.

He practically handed over a safe PDP state to the opposition...without defection.

But...read my answer to my earlier post. State governors....including Aregbesola are lazy people.
I still don't see how that should make Imolites vote Rochas.
What has he been doing with all the allocations apart from overfeeding himself?

2 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Coldfeet(f): 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
ujoatu:
The motor cade
motor cade Abi kekepade? How many cars did I count ?

Too many keke napep in owerri.
Too many hotels in owerri
Too many joints in owerri.
which translates to too many.....s in owerri.

Mr change advocate please change all these arabanko tins!
And clean up Imo from decay.

I love my people kiss
I rep Mbano cool

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by demandtruth: 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Okorocha is a very intelligent politician in the mold of Tinubu

I hope he continues and avoid as many distraction as possible
he may possibly become the next president of the Igbo tribe

He's currently airing on Channels t.v now

4 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by obadehin: 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
It's a pit that SE did not produce any senate. Time for them to wake up and settle their differences

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Eyepencil:
Wtf! Bro am not interested in those bullshit, whoever becomes the president doesn't affect my income one bit. I don't depend on the government b4 i can live a good life, so bro i don't give a Bleep.

No problem....but in politics...no one is going to dash you anything.

That is what Buhari learned the hard way...over three lost elections.(and he is supposed to be a born to rule aboki).
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by prophetfire: 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Its high time Imo people vote this abokki out of power.
he has helped giv ur pathetic fisherman terrible upper-cut.you hav to liv with it or you die.and he will be re-elected before ur very eyes.this time na you go get upper-cut.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by clem305D(m): 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
The ropes are for siphoning our money to family n friends in the North without being detected by the ignorant and unsuspicious masses...no hate here grin..Its actually a fashion which has been in vogue for quite some time now.
ojnnaco:
am yet to understand d concept of wearing this ropes on d neck... what meaning is attached to it?
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by ujoatu(m): 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
The big shots of APC

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Its high time Imo people vote this abokkpi out of power.
Are u not TIRED of DISUNITY...?

4 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by chuksmad(m): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
Truly southwest get publicity and media. See as they are every where commenting and promoting their party, trying to force other region to follow their way.

Do you wish to learn how to design website on your own, taking the process step by step, then visit www.prislaw.com for more details

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Intendy: 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

Please vote him out of power so that when your allocation gets slashed and the opposition government you will install tax you all to death in order to run the state,you wont say you were not told

Most of you are just so full of hate that you wont mind to cut your nose to spite your face

If you dont know that there is an inherent advantage aligning with a friendly ruling government at the centre

GEJ tactically reduce the allocation to most opposition states citing crude oil theft and reduced oil price while giving leverage to PDP states through the ecological funds to shore up their dwindled allocation in order to make workers and citizens in the opposition states to cry and blame their Governors for owing them many months salary

While Osun workers wailed and whined about Aregbesola owing few months salary,did you hear Ekiti workers make so much noise? That is the advantage of being with the ruling party... a style started by OBJ which Jonathan has also perfected....which is to stifle opposition states of their funds in order to turn opinion poll against them while feeding well its own controlled states

So Imolites should vote out Rochas so that when the new Governor start feeling the cash crunch and seeks to transfer the pain on you the masses,you will perfectly understand the import of your sill.y decisions

instead of you to be happy that Imo will enjoy more attention and patronage from the APC FG,you want to cut your head due to Okorocha;s headache

Kontinu
How many of the mumus you are explaining to understand politics? if not for the assistance of Lagos the condition would have been worse in osun.
MAY BE THEIR FULL-TIME SUFFERING ONE BEGIN.DEM DEY PART-TIME SUFFERING BEFORE

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by charmingeyes(m): 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

Please vote him out of power so that when your allocation gets slashed and the opposition government you will install tax you all to death in order to run the state,you wont say you were not told

Most of you are just so full of hate that you wont mind to cut your nose to spite your face

If you dont know that there is an inherent advantage aligning with a friendly ruling government at the centre

GEJ tactically reduce the allocation to most opposition states citing crude oil theft and reduced oil price while giving leverage to PDP states through the ecological funds to shore up their dwindled allocation in order to make workers and citizens in the opposition states to cry and blame their Governors for owing them many months salary

While Osun workers wailed and whined about Aregbesola owing few months salary,did you hear Ekiti workers make so much noise? That is the advantage of being with the ruling party... a style started by OBJ which Jonathan has also perfected....which is to stifle opposition states of their funds in order to turn opinion poll against them while feeding well its own controlled states

So Imolites should vote out Rochas so that when the new Governor start feeling the cash crunch and seeks to transfer the pain on you the masses,you will perfectly understand the import of your sill.y decisions

instead of you to be happy that Imo will enjoy more attention and patronage from the APC FG,you want to cut your head due to Okorocha;s headache

Kontinu

Liar.
Arguing based on speculations.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by miblolo(f): 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
Wind of change is here to stay
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by clem305D(m): 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
n the heart to concede defeat even before the result is completed...Captain all d way
zendy:
Okorocha is a goner and he knows it. APC is still s pariah in Igboland regardles of Buharis victory. Okorocha should ring GEJ and get tips about how to start preparing his hand-over notes.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by stan241(m): 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rochas is and will remain governor of Imo state till 2019 and no its not because of his party but because of the man himself..my Imo people don't give a bleep what any other person thinks and our neighbouring brothers from the other side of the Niger river should mind their business with Imo affairs if you think we are not progressing under Rochas that's our problem not yours....Those on the ground will tell you we have never had it this good yes Rochas might be the grandfather of propaganda but the little he has done and what Nneoma has done with her charity that provides homes for displaced orphans and widows in the rural parts of the states means his re-election has been confirmed yes it might be a close election but Imo people have made up their minds already that for moving us foward post Iwuanyawu and Ohakim he gets our votes..Our governor Our governor

4 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by BlackGirlsCode: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
zendy:
Okorocha is a goner and he knows it. APC is still s pariah in Igboland regardles of Buharis victory. Okorocha should ring GEJ and get tips about how to start preparing his hand-over notes.

It will take time for the SE to heal. We'll work with them.
Since APGA is dead and buried, APC will give Ihnos the breath of life.

South Solidarity.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
He may still welcomed himself............

He may keep Governing Himself in and out....

Imo guys are not smiling.......

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by eCollynzo: 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
clem305D:
n the heart to concede defeat even before the result is completed...Captain all d way
If that captain wins, I will be the happiest person that day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by clem305D(m): 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
see as dem face dey like 'ndiegoro flood disaster victims for Aba' during Sam Mbakwe's tenure. 'The weeping governor' must be weeping by now in his grave...weeping for Imo people for the mass deceit. Sorry DEE we will correct the mistake come April 11
ujoatu:
Reception venue
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by LockDown69(m): 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Its high time Imo people vote this abokki out of power.
De there dey sharpen your mouth, you strike me as a sentimental dude. #Change the way you think for the betterment of your immediate community and the country as a whole.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Eyepencil: 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:

No problem....but in politics...no one is going to dash you anything.

That is what Buhari learned the hard way...over three lost elections.(and he is supposed to be a born to rule aboki).
Lol... like i said earlier i don't expect any government to dash me anything b4 i can live a good life. You should direct dis bullshit to the abokee's and not me.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
stan241:
unless there are two imo states my own IMO is and will never be a lost cause..foward ever with the best gov we have ever had if you don't like it then that's your headache

I hope you're right. Its not as if I wish bad for Imo. Okorocha just seems too distracted, unlike other South East Governors ...well, except Orji.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kwara Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed's Hairstyle Got People Talking (Photo) / 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper / CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.