Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll (22985 Views)

Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members / AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 03, 2015
rabimlomo:

WOW cheesy Good to hear that frm you.
hehehehehehehehehehehe don't get me wrong here, let's see wad d general got to offer.
Wen d greedy nature of d yoruba man(tinubu) begins to show, I will see how d general will handle d situation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:37am On Apr 03, 2015
Sweetguy25:
There's nothing to deliberate on. GEJ had a golden opportunity to address the age long sufferings of his people in the Niger Delta but he botched it.

was goodluck d president of niger delta or did he climb that seat tru votes from niger delta only? yes he didnt want to concerntrate in his region cos people would hv accused him of neglecting nigeraians tat voted for him. -im from akwa ibom n i dont blame gej for not concerntrating on south south during his first term cos no be south south votes only being put am for seat. he tried fixing nigeria but the pressure from boko haram n the propaganda was just too much. to me he will forever be my best man till someone other person proof me wrong.

last bullet
God bless NIGERIA!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 03, 2015
Rahmatuparker:
Meeting 4 what? Presidency is not ur permanent birth right. Ur son did not perform well dats y he was kicked out.

GBAM!
I wonder when those clowns will get it into their thick skull. Jonathan was removed the same he was made president. This is a democratic process and I don't know what's so hard for these dumbtards to understand about it.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by rabimlomo: 7:38am On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
NIGERIA MUST BE DIVIDED INTO TWO.
You know get saw
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Seun360(m): 7:39am On Apr 03, 2015
Btruth:
All their plans are dead on arrival. I bet you do not expect the likes of President Jonathan & wife, Edwin Clark, Tompolo, Asari and others that had gotten their wealth at the expense of their so called brothers to join in the fight without them enjoying their money. Anyway kids, I have a an advice for you lots, don't even started it because it's not about Nigeria alone, it's about other countries that have their interest here in Nigeria.

Wetin small pikin sabi?'
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by rabimlomo: 7:40am On Apr 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
hehehehehehehehehehehe don't get me wrong here, let's see wad d general got to offer.
Wen d greedy nature of d yoruba man(tinubu) begins to show, I will see how d general will handle d situation!
sad Thought you don change ni. Oh well undecided
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by boyberlin: 7:40am On Apr 03, 2015
These guys should chill and move on.
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Sodiumdawg: 7:40am On Apr 03, 2015
IzonOwei:
I dont support violence either..but I forsee a buhari and the yorubas not willing to concede to the struggles of the niger delta..reason why the pib has not been passed and signed by the house...

When did Buhari become president?

Not yet.

Who is president?

GEJ.

Na PDP get Senate majority up till now. Election just finish.

So......

What is your point exactly?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by zinosleek(m): 7:41am On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
I will not support break up for many reasons andcone is, I'm afraid of this country being divided is that the likes of orubebe running goverment in the ss.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by bakynes(m): 7:42am On Apr 03, 2015
pazienza:

And did you lots co operate and work with GEJ? The North promised him no peace, and delivered it with Boko Haram. You lots in SW were busy hounding him in the pages of the newspapers, calling him all sorts of names with no respect whatsoever and discrediting and rubbishing all his efforts to make Nigeria better,nothing he did was ever good enough for you lots, and now you expect the support of his people?

All you lots did to GEJ, your senile illiterate president will receive in double fold from us.
You are a stupid person so we shd allow a president who didn't have the balls to fire just one person involved in the Immigration recruitment tragedy to continue to rule us just because he is from the Oil producing region. I think something is wrong with you head. I don't usually insult pple on this forum but with your comments I was forced to.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by stonecoldcafe: 7:42am On Apr 03, 2015
This is not about tribe. For God sake what did your brother do? Me in my small space, minding my biz, I can say he didn't affect my life positively - rara!

At least OBJ gave me GSM! I beg make una go sleep! Ijaw is too too tiny to hold Nigeria to ransom.

SAI BABA!

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Billygee2u: 7:43am On Apr 03, 2015
ignis:

Get your facts right. How do you mean by me and my northerners never supported GEJ for once? For your information am from southeast. Am not a northerner. All am saying is everyone should Co operate and work with Buhari if we really want to see the desired change come easily.
there is nothing like change,tell me, what is change?
Buhari's intention is to return power to the north,
Who in APC that will bring positive change? Atiku unreliable,OBJ godfatherism,Tinubu the worst corrupt man in Africa,Amaechi Judas the traitor,Okorocha a 419er,all those former PDP crooks that joined APC.etc?
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
two is too small, should be divided into 36. Idiot
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 03, 2015
bakynes:

My brother I thank you for that wise statement, this same people get the lion share of the money made from Crude oil, the Allocation to Akwa-ibom, Delta,Rivers and Bayelsa put together is more than the Allocation of the other states in Nigeria put together. Ministry of Niger Delta affairs and NDDC was created for them, Oil companies pay them Royalties from time to time, they allocate a certain percentage of Jobs to their youths even when they ain't qualified for their job, so I really don't know why these set of people are so selfish they don't even want other parts of Nigeria to enjoy one drop of their "Oyel".

My brother lives and works in Totalfinelf in Port Harcourt and his tell the tails of how they the IKWERES often block the entrance of the office main building demanding for money every time. They do it so much that sometimes they give them 20 million naira in cash a lot of time. It cannot continue. They wouldn't have been able to drill the oil themselves or even know that their is 0YEL in there. Bunch of jobless people.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Sodiumdawg: 7:44am On Apr 03, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

was goodluck d president of niger delta or did he climb that seat tru votes from niger delta only? yes he didnt want to concerntrate in his region cos people would hv accused him of neglecting nigeraians tat voted for him. -im from akwa ibom n i dont blame gej for not concerntrating on south south during his first term cos no be south south votes only being put am for seat. he tried fixing nigeria but the pressure from boko haram n the propaganda was just too much. to me he will forever be my best man till someone other person proof me wrong.

last bullet
God bless NIGERIA!

Nice post!

A word of advice, tho....

Don't jump the gun.

Wait for GMB to disappoint us first!

Abi you nor just believe say e no fit perform?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by stonecoldcafe: 7:46am On Apr 03, 2015
bakynes:

You are a stupid person so we shd allow a president who didn't have the balls to fire just one person involved in the Immigration recruitment tragedy to continue to rule us just because he is from the Oil producing region. I think something is wrong with you head. I don't usually insult pple on this forum but with your comments I was forced to.

God bless you. Not a soul held accountable for the immigration scandal? WHY? because I bet he ff them chop!
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
now i know dat u really smoke yoruba weed.
I tot I was replying some1 reasonable sha grin
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by MoneyGreen(m): 7:47am On Apr 03, 2015
Billygee2u:

know it very well that they are not the only ones to war,there are also international communities and mecheneries that will be their back ups ,like Boko haram have people backing them .People were using helcopters to supply foods and weapons to Boko,which nigerians were aware of.
yea ryt, they shld pls be reasonable and think out box.. They shld join hands wit us and defeat boko haram.. The north didn't create boko haram, the politicians did and are mostly from GEJ's party.
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by pazienza(m): 7:48am On Apr 03, 2015
bakynes:

But you have no problem with a senile illiterate, a coup plotter, a former tyrant and dictator, a blood thirsty being, a sore loser, a man who served Abacha and told the world that that Abacha didn't steal, a man who dethroned a democratically elected president, a man who hates freedom of press and speech, a sharia apologist being your president , Okwa ya?

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by emmykk(m): 7:48am On Apr 03, 2015
politricks:
These guys again. I just hope when they start, it's only their region they will destroy because that's what the north did(according to them).
not only their region.you feel the effect
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:48am On Apr 03, 2015
2thpick:
Nawa o. Why do people think Nigerians are blind and that much jobless to wedge conspiracy against one man. All we want is to better our future. And we did same for Jonathan hoping he was the masiah ...... Now we feel his not. Eye don open .... U do well - people follow u ......... Buhari messes up - we change him

!BRO dont be too quick to say u can change who ever u want to cos u hv ur pvc.
because jona conducted free n fair elections n didnt interfere even when he knew he was losing doesnt mean the new president will be like him. we r talkng abt two different individuals so if mr A DID right by not interfering dont be too quick to assert that mrB will also do it. or do free n fair election dey constitution? just pray ur man delivers atleast 40percent of his promises cos if he doesnt n still wants to re-contest no matter hw u do it he must win. dont forget d north speak one language n will always support their person no matter what n how bad he performed.
goodluck to NIGERIA!

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by babasanti: 7:49am On Apr 03, 2015
IBB made nigeria ungovernable for GEJ . He riggged the election and gave it to buhari. Everything was well planned that was why the PDP governors in the north betrayed Gej. How can they take oath to be a member of a party yet vote another candidiate. Aliyu, lamido have destroyed trust and unity in politics in nigeria. One day the south east, niger delta will betray the north in an election.Ibb fomed the pdp now he has formed the Apc again. Jega ws never fair, he was used to rig fom the onset, look @ the pvc distribution before feb14, nobody should come to nairaland to open there useless mouth to praise prof jega, one day he`s conscience will betray him and he will have no choise than to confess. This will go down in history like the 1966 and counter coup.we teach our children bout the 2015 election and betrayal .I have said this before IBB should leave nigeria alone, its not his fathers property. We don't care if 500bullets entered his bones because of the civil war to keep nigeria as one , he and his colleagues caused the civil war. They should be happy now. Like after the counter coup but soon they mourn and we will celebrate. We want total control of our resources beecause we know that's why ibb,obj put buhari to control ownership of oil wells. All this talk about the military institution been destroyed by the gej administration . We know what really happend gej stopped the ojoro this northerners where doing in the army and enabled a level playing ground for admission and promotion in the army. Let's not forget it was because of the ojoro the north were doing in the army that major gen orkar staged that coup in 1990 . Ibb leave nigeria alone please we beg you , before we cry to GOD almighty about ur case in nigeria. Long live GEj. One nigeria.am proud of the ijawa our eyes don open no be before wey abacha go kill sro wiwa, obj go level odi and nothing will happen. Buhari should visit the niger delta people and reach an agreement if not nigeria will never be united

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by luvmijeje(f): 7:49am On Apr 03, 2015
Anything you guys decided on should be done within the armpit of law. Buhari will not tolerate lawbreakers.
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by omolami: 7:50am On Apr 03, 2015
I WILL SEE THE IJAW YOUTH AS BASTARD IF THEY FAIL TO PAY THOSE WHO RUB THEM OF THEIR POSITION BACK. THEY SHOULD ACT FAST BEC BUHARI PLAN TO ARREST AND EXECUTE THEM .HE HAD VOWED. I EXPECT THEM TO TAKE THEIR OIL AND LET BUHARI FEED THE NATION WITH GROUNDNUT. FROM THE NORTH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 03, 2015
there was no conspiracy against d I jaws. Ur brother was so corrupt and clueless. returning him back would v marked a natural disaster for dz nation. We voted for a change...we voted for prosperity..we voted for wisdom.Think abt d atrocities of ur clueless president...he underated d yorubas by denying dm of key positions in his corrupt cabinet. ..shame on d Ijaws . ..where were they when their broda messed up d nation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 03, 2015
ifeness:

You might need to consider relocating. You don't have to live there if the land has become unfavorable to humans. Afterall you guys have benefited a lot from it.
relocate to where??..are u kidding me?..relocate from my place of origin??...so that you can claim the oil to be every bodys property...see this person oo

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Billygee2u: 7:52am On Apr 03, 2015
bakynes:

When OBJ killed many NAS protesting,what did you people said? did you remove him from Aso Rock?
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 03, 2015
IzonOwei:
relocate to where??..are u kidding me?..relocate from my place of origin??...so that you can claim the oil to be every bodys property...see this person oo

Stay there then and stop complaining.
Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 03, 2015
ifeness:

If the average Niger Deltan get proper education they won't be marginalized. You cannot sit down fold your arms,drinking ogogoro every morning and expect money from the federal purse every time. Too bad your brother is out of office deal with it. No food for lazy man. The oil is for the benefit of all Nigerians and Ijaw people.
I don't think you know presently how educated the niger deltans are...dont sit down there and spew rubbish...presently as i speak there are numerous educated and astute niger deltans who have being marginalized by the so called majority..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 03, 2015
Sodiumdawg:

When did Buhari become president?

Not yet.

Who is president?

GEJ.

Na PDP get Senate majority up till now. Election just finish.

So......

What is your point exactly?
I hope you do know how the house is organized to pass bills and get it signed??..

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by bakynes(m): 7:55am On Apr 03, 2015
ifeness:

My brother lives and works in Totalfinelf in Port Harcourt and his tell the tails of how they the IKWERES often block the entrance of the office main building demanding for money every time. They do it so much that sometimes they give them 20 million naira in cash a lot of time. It cannot continue. They wouldn't have been able to drill the oil themselves or even know that their is 0YEL in there. Bunch of jobless people.
My brother instead of them to hold all their leaders in the NDDC, Ministry of Niger Delta affairs and state Governors accountable na to sitdown dey wait for money and to dey fight them sabi.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 03, 2015
IzonOwei:
then I wish you should come enjoy the gas flares and spillages..right??..
you said other tribes are useless, yet when they talk of division, you cry as if you want die. that shows how useless you and your tribe is, you fools are parasite who depend on those you call useless to survive. can we really burst of anything that comes out from your useless tribe to sustain Nigeria? Nigeria will divide, cry me a river. uncircumcised fool.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Hands Over NITEL To NATCOM Consortium / Ex-Rivers Lawmaker, Eleanya, Shot Dead In Port Harcourt / Kemi Adeosun To World Bank: "We Don’t Need Your Help On Our Debts"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.