Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Hollywood's Longest Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hollywood's Longest Relationships (756 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Distant Relationships And Phone Calls / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood's Longest Relationships by Orikinla(m): 11:42am On Jan 24, 2009
I always tell lovers that only time will tell how true or how fake you are and not by your lip service or eye service.

Here are great couples in Hollywood whose long lasting relationships are good lessons to learn.

Will your love pass the test of time?

See which long-lasting star couples defy the odds
http://www.usmagazine.com/photos/hollywoods-longest-relationships?slideshow_id=985&o=1

Below:
25 YEARS
"I wake up every day knowing I can walk out at any moment," Goldie Hawn has said about her longtime beau Kurt Russell. "That keeps things fresh."

Re: Hollywood's Longest Relationships by Sapphic: 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2009
In that piece, there was No Denzel Washington who has been together with his wife (Pauletta Pearson) since 1977 and has been married to her since 1983. At 32 years, they have one of the longest Hollyoowd relationships and I wonder why they were not included (Might it be the black thing again? . . . Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder. undecided).

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Candid Advice On This Please. / Dating A Guy Who Sleeps With Almost All D Babes That Comes True The Office Door / Romantic Places To Spend Val's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.