Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,519 members, 7,854,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

time up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / time up (2056 Views)

Pls Advice He Needs Clue On How To Disvirgin Is Girlfriend / My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break / Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: time up by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Op what do really want??
A sex buddy or a galfrynd?
Make up your mind, and it will be easier
Re: time up by ronald4lif(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chizzy20:
lolz..lng tym, hw ve u bin?

Yes it's been a while since you throway me. cheesy

I'm good, thanks. Presumably you're good too, right?
Re: time up by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
kishimi8:

I was once in abu and had such fears of hausa ladies. , though Im hausa myself. But a stroll around the corridors of mathematics and seeing hotties strewn all over the place made me scold myself, .
My temporary solution was to look for a successful wingman, someone that eclipsed my own shy personality, I just tagged along whenever he gets in the company of ladies and starts talking I chip in little contributions and made some new female friends , whom I always tried to keep in touch with and ask out if I liked em. Before I got over my own shyness
bros u too much....thanks....
Re: time up by Chizzy20(f): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes it's been a while since you throway me. cheesy

I'm good, thanks. Presumably you're good too, right?

yes dear am fyn...

1 Like

Re: time up by Slimzjoe(m): 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
tonywirelex:
just a humble girl

Go for night classes, Look around very well pick 3 girls and start stalking them......one day, u go get liver Chyke one
Re: time up by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
tonywirelex:
lol... She probably was someone's ex wen u dated her,
so it's not a bad idea

buh charlie, on a serious note, you mean you've nat being into any affair before?

I started dating when I was 13.
Re: time up by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
NinoBrown888:

buh charlie, on a serious note, you mean you've nat being into any affair before?

I started dating when I was 13.
no sir, that's why i want to start nw...
Re: time up by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Now this is a case of bismal dismal, an emotional falliloquence gradually oozing and cascading into an odoriferus saga. I can see your ship hovering around a emotional trigonomorphobia nd if we do not take audible step to meandre the intaxis you might end up in a pestilential and deletrious aqua.

OP i think you are thinking less of youself. This is the way it actually work: make friends with Ladies just as ur boyfriends.....to your suprise they will like you and later love you much more for in love with you. And don't attempt asking them out because they are yours already
Re: time up by SkinnyDude(m): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
i dont trust Edo people. this op might be lying. he has a hidden agenda.
Re: time up by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i dont trust Edo people. this op might be lying. he has a hidden agenda.
u tink so?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Thinking... / Hilarious...this Girl Nailed It At The Dinner (funny Enough) / A Must Read: Sex Is Sweet But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.