Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili (63125 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Writes On Magu's Disqualification As EFCC Chairman / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by oneagleswings: 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
This stupid woman is a big disgrace to entire Nigeria but more to igbos. A wolf in sheep clothing. GEJ IS ALREADY A HERO AND WILL REMAIN THAT SO FAR NIGERIA HISTORY IS CONCERN. HE HAS WRITTEN HIS NAME IN THE SAND OF TIME. HE IS A TRUE DEMOCRAT. A REAL STATESMAN. IF THE SO CALLED OBY EZEKWESILI HAS ANT PROBLEM WITH THAT, SHE SHOULD GO AND HUG THE TRANSFORMER. SABOIST

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by toprealman: 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Even if she has a point or two, I wont like to see her in the new government. We need new breed technocrats.
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Plus234(m): 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
snapshot:

hahahaha,this is the dumbest analogy ever.mumu who goes to war if a tenant refuses to pack
out of a house,but a country may experience crises such as war if president Jonathan refuses to leave.
I perceive you are still a toddler when IBB annulled 1993 presidential elections and you are so ignorant
of world history.

ewu did ibb contest the election ?
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by hugafella(m): 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
Can Buhari and Tinubu 's APC allow a free and fair election?
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by oneagleswings: 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
papaejima1:

You too are a Hero my friend.
God will bless you and yours for saying it as it is.
I was about responding to the post when I came across your response.

All I have to add is that in 2 lifetimes Oby cannot achieve or even aspire to attain the height GEJ has attained in the last 1 wk.

Their anger is that GEJ stole the glory from their victory and dimished the import of their win. But try as they on may, they cannot undo that which has been done!

GEJ MY HERO
on point my dear. That woman is a saboist and a sadist.
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by lmeed(m): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
na true talk jonathan no be hero at all no save naija for six year he be f..l he and his wife patience best english teacher in naija Bleep nairalnders lol and the owner stop putting stupid thin idoit
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by igboboy3(m): 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
[size=14pt] Buhari lost an election and incited his followers into violence; killing and maiming people all over the North

Jonathan lost a similar election; conceded defeat and set plans in motion to have a seamless transition.

That is why he is a hero. He may not be a hero of governance, but he is a hero of democracy [/size]

Thanks to Jonathan, Dogs and Baboons are sleeping safe

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by kinibigdeal(m): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
The foolish woman is looking for political appointment...go to congo, cameroon, zimbabwe..their leaders have been there for 30years and shes talking thrash..GEJ is an example to african leader
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Ralphlauren(m): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
dearpreye:

And for the barbaric act of a few, you labelled an entire tribe as wicked, callous and evil?

What more can I say?

Odi is a very, very small settlement.

They had just one church and one bank.

They knew those responsible for the heinous act, yet the whole community shielded them. The head of the community, their chiefs, family heads, etc all did nothing!

Yes, only a callous and wicked tribe will spill the blood of innocent men (doing their lawful duties) on their soil, destroy their corpses hence they denied those innocent men a befitting burial and then show no remorse for their actions.
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by angelsing(m): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
Henrypraise41:
He is still a hero if i may chip in, do you think that running a big country like nigeria is a child's play? There are some forces both spiritual & physical that you hardly resist. He tried his best and paved way for another person steer ship you said he wasnt a hero, had it been he refused to accept defeat nigeria could have been in a chaos by then may be you will be in outside nigeria telling the whole world another different thing.
We just thrown out a tenant who has refused to pay house rent for 2yrs..Guess he is an hero for refusing to break the rough of the house before leaving...You lot are not concern about how the country has been run down but instead u guys try to Make the person who made the country like this an Hero..Okay oo he is an Hero!
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by tellmesome(f): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
You are right
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by snapshot: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Plus234:

ewu did ibb contest the election ?

so you cant get the point?your brain know they work be that.fool.
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by oneagleswings: 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Caveatemptor:
Goodluck Jonathan was a mediocre,corrupt president.He is not and can never be a hero in my books.
So because he lost an election by a humongous margin and agreed to hand over to the winner he is a hero?
Indeed the mind boggles.
For your information Jonathan never intended to conceed defeat, but was through his hench men manipulating and manufacturing figures in the South South and the South East.
It was the stern warning from the USA and Uk that scared him and made him call the winner to conceed defeat.
Jonathan was scares sh1tless of ending up like Laurent Gbagbo or Charles Taylor.
General Buhari has promised him a soft landing so that you can retire to Otuoke to enjoy your ill gotten wealth that belongs to the collective Nigerian populace.
Hero my foot!
stop displaying your foolishness here. Can your father do what GEJ did in four years if given a life time?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by holatin(m): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Kizmarty:

Rubbish!
Why not look from another angle.
What did buhari do when he lost in 2011
He boldly swore to make Nigeria ungovernable for Goodluck and he did....
Goodluck deserve the praises cus his action is honourable.
Real leaders lead by example
ow old are you, when did you start reading newspaper ?
Answer dat and I will tell you who made that statement and why abati was charged to court by buhari
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Intendy: 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
dustmalik:
I'm inclined to agree with her.
I personally agree totally with her
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
Henrypraise41:
He is still a hero if i may chip in, do you think that running a big country like nigeria is a child's play? There are some forces both spiritual & physical that you hardly resist. He tried his best and paved way for another person steer ship you said he wasnt a hero, had it been he refused to accept defeat nigeria could have been in a chaos by then may be you will be in outside nigeria telling the whole world another different thing.

Shut the fvck up. What is big in Nigeria? Nigeria is not even as big as the state of alaska In the United States and they have never celebrated this kind of dumb act In their history despite their huge diversity
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by missionmex(m): 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
See her big mouth like seven naira kpomo.
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Nicholas4(m): 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
Let us really understand some facts:
1. The presidential election was relatively free and fair not because of the card readers or permanent voters card, rather it was because we had a sitting president who deemed it fit to let the votes of the common man count.
2. An incumbent president who is power drunk can rig any election irrespective of the geopolitical region (whether North or south) where the election was held.
3. We have seen cases in the past where the losers of elections were declared winners, even when it was glaring that they lost. A very good example was the gubernatorial election in Edo State where Prof Osunbor was declared winner even when it was obvious that Adam Oshiomole won.
4. President GEJ knew that rejecting the election results and not conceding defeat will spell doom for this great nation and it is the blood of the common citizens (you and I) that will be spilled. That is the spirit of statesmanship.

CONCLUSION
In my opinion, President Jonathan demonstrated what it means to be a true patriot. He should be applauded by all on this singular act. He was able to tame his hunger for power and reiterated with his actions that his quest for power is not worth the blood of any Nigerian. To me, that is heroic.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Omadachi(m): 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
A very good one coming from her.I have been wondering with all the praises people have been pouring on GEJ.Yes his action to me sustain the continuity of Nigeria as a nation but the damage he has done is more compare to just accepting defect.
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Missonas(f): 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
This Oby Ezekwesilly woman should look for another point of interest.She is yet to accomplIsh her 'pet project'.Disgruntled politians using the vulnerable to get back at the govt shey Dino Melaye has found his way back she will not stop until she does too.
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by missionmex(m): 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
dickrider:

Shut the fvck up. What is big in Nigeria? Nigeria is not even as big as the state of alaska In the United States and they have never celebrated this kind of dumb act In their history despite their huge diversity
u r so dumb comparing a more than 200 years democracy with ours.
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by 0ldirtybastard(m): 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sagamite:

Thank you, intelligent woman.

Exactly these damages is the next thread I want to open on NL.

People are so gullible and stupid, some few can manipulate them.

GEJ almost destroyed Nigeria. Conceding and one lousy letter, all of a sudden fuuktards want to rewrite history and label him hero.

A corrupt, weak, dumb, clueless, slow man.

Can your father rule a country of 36 states, over 500 ethnic groups, 2 major religions, 521 languages, 4 contiguous regions, battling endemic insurgency and internal strife, and overall, corruption of contemporary leaders in perfection? Does your post not reflect the shallow simplicity of your reasoning? May an over speeding trailer of agonizing destruction crush you to pulp. Like you can handle the stress he handled for years.

The idiocy in this guy's post savagely ripped to shards my orderliness and composure. Jonathan is now looking haggard, emaciated and old, unlike people in command of unrestricted access to a nation's underbelly treasure. Jeez! And this cursed, narcissistic bitch of a lady, whose better judgment has been crippled by mind-twisting untruthfulness and an impish taste for a higher station and political office, probably denied her by jonathan's administration, is trying to impress bastards like her by slandering GEJ. Okay. Make I just cool down. Na her twitter page I dey land so.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL...
you're definitely in trouble. lolz
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by IDEApro(m): 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
Madam relax for Jonathan please. He has bowed for Buhari to
1. Bring back Chibok girls soonest ( You hate the lingering aspect of it).
2. Boost power supply within his first term
3. Stabilize the economy in record time
4. Employment opportunities for our teeming graduates
5. Refining our crude for local consumption

If he fails to achieve all these in his first tenure, thunder wey go destroy all of una political destiny still dey gather electrons for positive/negative discharge up the sky.
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by lurther: 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
As we have forgiven and forgotten also that buhari was once a dictator?

Hypocrisy in you stinks.
Gbawe:

Indeed. Are we now supposed to forget the monumental and universally acclaimed misrule of GEJ because of one act he was bullied into by the likes of David Cameron, Obama et al? GEJ did not want to leave and was not prepared to leave hence the massive rigging - and we have even seen the video proof - conducted for him in Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom et al.

Whether people know it or not, the result, which showed Buhari had won despite the massive rigging of team GEJ, had been known since Sunday. Many moved behind the scene to convince GEJ not to try anything funny and subtle threats were deployed. GEJ, as expected of his self-serving nature, preferred not to piss-off this powerful lobby group. They never wanted to hand over and were willing to do anything to sit tight. Many simply showed GEJ he will be made to account for his action if chaos ensued because he did not want to accept the outcome of an election he clearly lost. GEJ was 'strong-armed' to accept defeat.
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Sagamite(m): 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Can your father rule a country of 36 states, over 500 ethnic groups, 2 major religions, 521 languages, 4 contiguous regions, battling endemic insurgency and internal strife, and overall, corruption of contemporary leaders in perfection? Does your post not reflect the shallow simplicity of your reasoning? May an over speeding trailer of agonizing destruction crush you to pulp. Like you can handle the stress he handled for years.

The idiocy in this guy's post savagely ripped to shards my orderliness and composure. Jonathan is now looking haggard, emaciated and old, unlike people in command of unrestricted access to a nation's underbelly treasure. Jeez! And this cursed, narcissistic bitch of a lady, whose better judgment has been crippled by mind-twisting untruthfulness and an impish taste for a higher station and political office, probably denied her by jonathan's administration, is trying to impress bastards like her by slandering GEJ. Okay. Make I just cool down. Na her twitter page I dey land so.

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

If you father and all your ancestors are too daft to rull over Nigeria, don't assume everyone's father cannot.

Cretinous fuuktard!
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by initiate: 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
oby should not be saying this. its her kinsmen who would have been massacred mercilessly by the almajiris if Jonathan dint concede.

if nothing else he is a hero for the ibos

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by cybriz82(m): 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
See her small head like my scrotum..she no knw where sambisa forest dey For her mind nw she over care na em she never trek go sambisa forest go sacrifice herself for dem.goodluck no try wetin b d work wey she herself dn do?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by PStacks(m): 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
People like this woman,

People like Dora Akunyili are the only ones that gives me hope that all igbo's are not the same..

Exceptional ibo people in all endeavours.

Useless region voting PDP, Now PDP lost they should be licking their wounds.

Enugu State didn't even leave any portion for APC and I wonder if the all think alike..

553,000 PDP and 14,000 APC.

Little did they know a Kano with 1.9Million APC was coming to hunt them..

PÓlitics is a game of Numbers.

Igbo's must accÉpt theÝ are mÍnority and form formidÀble alliance to ever do well.
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Odi is a very, very small settlement.

They had just one church and one bank.

They knew those responsible for the heinous act, yet the whole community shielded them. The head of the community, their chiefs, family heads, etc all did nothing!

Yes, only a callous and wicked tribe will spill the blood of innocent men (doing their lawful duties) on their soil, destroy their corpses hence they denied those innocent men a befitting burial and then show no remorse for their actions.

It still doesn't justify your stupid and odious generalisation. It doesn't matter how hard you try to twist it.

I believe similar acts must have committed by a barbaric few amongst your people!
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Tmercy(m): 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mynd44:
Those who call him "hero" are the problem with this country and sick in the head.

And add to that some people actually mentioned a Nobel prize....

Smh I concur I v argued did lately couple of times but seems not to be winning
Re: Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili by Raxxye(m): 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Caveatemptor:

It was the stern warning from the USA and Uk that scared him and made him call the winner to conceed defeat.

In your mind now, you have said something, abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari / Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder / #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.