Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (54671 Views)

What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by danielmichael(m): 12:20am On Apr 04, 2015
Torror kissing
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by mirexxx(f): 12:26am On Apr 04, 2015
frankson1:
shocked
yea smiley
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Euckybaby(f): 12:26am On Apr 04, 2015
kevinberry:
No girlfriend

No love

Am a robot
how abt being your robot too wink
kevinberry:
No girlfriend

No love

Am a robot
how abt being your robot too
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Ebwalams(m): 12:29am On Apr 04, 2015
taking bath together

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by mizkeleke(f): 12:29am On Apr 04, 2015
Watching movies and talking
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by MrBasketball: 12:31am On Apr 04, 2015
mizkeleke:
Watching movies and talking
3!it's a lie, not complete.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by mkoabiola: 12:33am On Apr 04, 2015
Cuddling
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by mkoabiola: 12:35am On Apr 04, 2015
subbieD:
I No get o Sam Sam.....I Luff sucking his dick till he cums harddddddd
U av a succulent lips to gt d job done
Kudos

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by kaboninc(m): 12:35am On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:
Op, do you mean asides having sex....

Well, asides sex, I enjoy watching movies together.....

I never knew you had a boyfriend!

Girls can lieeee!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by subbieD(f): 12:36am On Apr 04, 2015
mkoabiola:

U av a succulent lips to gt d job done
Kudos
Fenks..... #winks
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 04, 2015
play fighting, soft kisses, sex

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by kaboninc(m): 12:39am On Apr 04, 2015
youmour:
My ex knows i hate taking pictures so whenever we are out we switch phones and take random,unexpected pictures...i thought her that,now she uses it for her current guy.

No wham sha i go sooo spoil my next GF with love,hopefully it will lead somewhere.

Wait what was the question again?

Eyaaa
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Destiny4fame(m): 12:40am On Apr 04, 2015
No be person wey get gf go enjoy doing something wit her.....Mtchew

Single nd....
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Badguytinz(m): 12:48am On Apr 04, 2015
Phucking, because it shows I love her cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by mizkeleke(f): 12:48am On Apr 04, 2015
MrBasketball:

3!it's a lie, not complete.
Oya complete it for me
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by MrBasketball: 12:53am On Apr 04, 2015
mizkeleke:

Oya complete it for me
Don't tell me s*x isn't there?
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by manalone2(m): 12:54am On Apr 04, 2015
Reading the Bible while naked with her... cool

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by dtina(f): 12:58am On Apr 04, 2015
Gisting#we could gist 4 hrs# nd its really worth it...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by mizkeleke(f): 12:59am On Apr 04, 2015
MrBasketball:

Don't tell me s*x isn't there?
Am telling u undecided
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by liquidmetall: 1:05am On Apr 04, 2015
oluwasunshine:
As for me it is watching tv,what is yours romancelanders?

Playing football together
Climbing hilly roads
Hitting the gym together
Doing 1000 abdominal stretch
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by MrBasketball: 1:06am On Apr 04, 2015
mizkeleke:

Am telling u undecided
Stop deceiving yourself ok? undecided
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by MCORORO1(m): 1:08am On Apr 04, 2015
We pray and read Psalms 2geda. U al shud repent 4d kingdom of God is at hand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by kazyhm(m): 1:08am On Apr 04, 2015
causing P
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by ohans4u(m): 1:16am On Apr 04, 2015
lay my head on her laps while she gist me ..... I love her
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by guyX(m): 1:19am On Apr 04, 2015
diddydiva:
Talkactivegrin
'Talkative' is an adjective, not a noun.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Elxandre(m): 1:25am On Apr 04, 2015
Children of perdition. sad
Thank God I don't have a girlfriend wink
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Mouth123(m): 1:37am On Apr 04, 2015
obviously the best will be having bath together after sexx.

we do other stuffs too like
Read, talk, movies, play games, pillow fight

but when we fourkk, you can only imagine how long it takes to re-arrange the room and fix the broken stuffs.

i miss her.
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by pitypec(m): 1:51am On Apr 04, 2015
mirexxx:
kiss kiss soft kissing kiss kiss
i so much love it! cheesy
ur lips are quite sumptuous would be glad. would gladly kiss them for u sweetie
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:55am On Apr 04, 2015
Starbank:
is it just me or what i,think you are scam
u aint a real white babe just 1 yeye nigerian guy or girl na him u be
#no offence
#nothing personal
#jstcurioua

No offence taken. I don't feel the need to prove myself to you. I'm on here to discuss things and learn.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 04, 2015
Discussing on the bed.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:33am On Apr 04, 2015
Enegod:
smh
Bang it if you like cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? by mosefin19(m): 2:37am On Apr 04, 2015
kissing..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Female Strippers Pray & Speak In Tongues For A Successful Hustle (Photo) / Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men / Landlord Caught Secondary School Student Having Sex With His Wife In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.