Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? (45402 Views)

Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
goofyone:
These girls don't even know what they are saying. The question is "do you wish it were acceptable...?", not "can you ask a guy out...?" It's a wish for heaven's sake. And if you were a guy, it'd actually be your call.

This forum is suffering from a dearth of intelligent girls, frankly. undecided
I hate people that come and start playing Mr. Smart and Mr. Intelligent.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
dovelike:

I hate people that come and start playing Mr. Smart and Mr. Intelligent.
It's okay to hate me undecided, but "come" and "start" in the same sentence?? Seriously?? I giv up!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by spellingcheck(m): 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
goofyone:
These girls don't even know what they are saying. The question is "do you wish it were acceptable...?", not "can you ask a guy out...?" It's a wish for heaven's sake. And if you were a guy, it'd actually be your call.

That is why i have taken it upon my self to correct most of the errors.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
goofyone:

It's okay to hate me undecided, but "come" and "start" in the same sentence?? Seriously?? I giv up!
Why don't you campaign for presidency? undecided Rubbish!!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
spellingcheck:

That is why i have taken it upon my self to correct most of the errors.
Good job you are doing. This forum needs more people like you!
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by spellingcheck(m): 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
goofyone:

Good job you are doing. This forum needs more people like you!

thank you sire
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
dovelike:

Yeah. I've had that kinda feelings alot. It's just tiring.

I know you're a Melancholic + Choleric

They hardly reveal their feelings until they're damn sure... However, when they let it out, they give it all.

My point is, you've got to play along in that "momentary" platform for a while- see if something good can come out from it.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
emusmith:

I know you're a Melancholic + Choleric

They hardly reveal their feelings until they're damn sure... However, when they let it out, they give it all.

My point is, you've got to play along in that "momentary" platform for a while- see if something good can come out from it.
Ok. I'll try.
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
dovelike:

Ok. I'll try.

How's your place over there? Hope you're good? cheesy
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
emusmith:

How's your place over there? Hope you're good? cheesy
Yes I am. Thanks for asking.
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
dovelike:

Yes I am. Thanks for asking.

You're welcome dear.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dimples192:
In my world it is acceptable. I go for what I want.

I dnt ask men out, I show a man Im interested by flirting and if he likes me too then He Will ask me out. If not I've met a handsome man so it's a win situation for me. undecided

Yes. Yes and Yes. I am of the same school of thought and behavior.

Simply elegantly put. Took it right out of my finger tips.

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
emusmith:

Hmm... Na was oo
Lol. I was sincere with my reply o. grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by alterswerve(m): 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
AndreRose:
Honestly, yeah. But I can't do it. The least I can do is to give you green light, nothing more. I once had a crush on a guy but couldn't bring myself to ask him out,luckily for me the guy likes me too.
Guys can be funny atimes, once they sense you like them would they start misbehaving and would take you for granted.

Well, this same reason is why some guys don't tell some girls why they like em.. Cuz the girl might not only take the guy for granted but feel in control of the guy, and make jest of him in the midst of her friends. The odds are the same bae

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. I was sincere with my reply o. grin

That you won't ever ask a guy out...ever
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by AndreRose(f): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
alterswerve:

Well, this same reason is why some guys don't tell some girls why they like em.. Cuz the girl might not only take the guy for granted but feel in control of the guy, and make jest of him in the midst of her friends. The odds are the same bae
I guess its vice versa then.
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
emusmith:

That you won't ever ask a guy out...ever
No dear. grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 05, 2015
AndreRose:
Honestly, yeah. But I can't do it. The least I can do is to give you green light,
Guys can be funny atimes, once they sense you like them would they start misbehaving and would take you for granted.

Wetin I wun use green light do?
Not every guy can tell colors when they see them,at least not me.
I'm a kinda accommodating guy and you'll always see me with girls I've "friend zoned" or "sister zoned" I won't take their flirting serious either, in such case,green or blue light won't work.
You just gotta tell the guy you like him,this will make him notice those your rainbow lights...

must we be the ones to do the chasing sef ?

And not every guy will take you for granted if you tell him your feelings, some will rather cherish you cus it takes a bold girl to do that.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by AndreRose(f): 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
Kizmarty:

Wetin I wun use green light do?
Not every guy can tell colors when they see them,at least not me.
I'm a kinda accommodating guy and you'll always see me with girls I've "friend zoned" or "sister zoned" I won't take their flirting serious either, in such case,green or blue light won't work.
You just gotta tell the guy you like him,this will make him notice those your rainbow lights...

must we be the ones to do the chasing sef ?

And not every guy will take you for granted if you tell him your feelings, some will rather cherish you cus it takes a bold girl to do that.
Okay
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by foliks(f): 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Wish for what na, who has the time to be running after a guy like guys do.....i dont av dat time, if a guy doesn't notice me, sumone better will kum along. besides d best way to get a guy's attention is to behave as if u don't even notice he's there....he will surely notice u especially wen all oda girls are behaving like he's sum kind of a prince of England

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by zinachidi(m): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
i dunno y, most girls have that trend. Maybe they think d guy wont take her serious. My baby was d one hu asked me out, knew she was eyeing me for sumtim, did as if i didnt notice, guess she couldnt hold it any longer. grin

well i dont joke with her now.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by alterswerve(m): 4:11am On Apr 09, 2015
foliks:
Wish for what na, who has the time to be running after a guy like guys do.....i dont av dat time, if a guy doesn't notice me, sumone better will kum along. besides d best way to get a guy's attention is to behave as if u don't even notice he's there....he will surely notice u especially wen all oda girls are behaving like he's sum kind of a prince of England

Try me

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Zellie: 6:29am On Apr 09, 2015
goofyone:

I just don't gerrit!

SMH
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Bawsse(m): 7:12am On Apr 09, 2015
What the heck is "the green light"?

H*e, tell me if u like me, I just myt like u too... Why will I take you for granted, that's childish. If I dnt like u like that, I'd tell u straight away.

Stop all these talk about a light that is green, h*e am color blind!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 09, 2015
Bawsse:
What the heck is "the green light"?

H*e, tell me if u like me, I just myt like u too... Why will I take you for granted, that's childish. If I dnt like u like that, I'd tell u straight away.

Stop all these talk about a light that is green, h*e am color blind!

I quite agree with you
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Kentrasso(f): 7:45am On Apr 09, 2015
Yes I wish. All the time wink

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 09, 2015
No biggie
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 09, 2015
Kentrasso:
Yes I wish. All the time wink

I like girls like you, what do you then? smiley
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 09, 2015
I don't have problems telling a guy I like him.The problem I have is they usually don't believe me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Zubybabyface: 7:53am On Apr 09, 2015
There's nothing there in asking a guy out as far as u love him....shekina

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:
I don't have problems telling a guy I like him.The problem I have is they usually don't believe me.

Why? Is it for much familiarity or you're way outa their league?
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by blakky97(m): 7:58am On Apr 09, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
Yes but the highest I would do is 2 give him d green light. If u ask a nigerian guy out, he wuld see u as d desperate type and take u 4 granted, he would contribute very little to the relation and turn u to a sex object. No girl would want that for herself.
please whats the meaning of green light ive always read and heard about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught / Reno Omokri Talks About Virginity With Fish As Illustration (Photo) / Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.