Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? (45296 Views)

Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by darnley16(m): 8:13am On Apr 09, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
Yes but the highest I would do is 2 give him d green light. If u ask a nigerian guy out, he wuld see u as d desperate type and take u 4 granted, he would contribute very little to the relation and turn u to a sex object. No girl would want that for herself.
well goodluck with d burden then, I wonder when all Nigerian became d same, we are in the 21st century o, if u like somthing go for it, this green lighting shii dosnt work, and when another girl collects him now , ull start regretting

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by evmandy(f): 8:13am On Apr 09, 2015
Yes I wish,,,,,,,most times I see som cute guys bt I jst stare nd pass,,,#den I kip wishing in my mind#

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 09, 2015
Viciyus:

You sure say that girl understand this your statement so?

Hehehehe...lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by imitor4us(m): 8:15am On Apr 09, 2015
Viciyus:

grin grin mennn, na nationwide ohh.

Intelligent girls no dey again, especially nairaland.

Torr, we dey manage them (the dumbos) like that ohh

Haba! That's too hash on the ladies, I fink we still have some of them that are very wise and more intelligent.
You're taking it too hash on them.
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 09, 2015
evmandy:
Yes I wish,,,,,,,most times I see som cute guys bt I jst stare nd pass,,,#den I kip wishing in my mind#

Hmm...Do you think there is anything wrong in striking a convo?
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by SleekyPosh(m): 8:15am On Apr 09, 2015
Ngozi24:
Its only normal but then I'll hold back because guys can be very funny. It gets into their head and our culture doesn't allow.

"Our culture doesn't allow it"..
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

sad They think you have so many on your list and they fear a heart break

Their thinking, their business.
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by jnrbayano(m): 8:17am On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:
I don't have problems telling a guy I like him.The problem I have is they usually don't believe me.

Matured mindset

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Ladycloud(f): 8:17am On Apr 09, 2015
hian... if I really like the guy... kini big deal?? I musnt go straight to d point mehn.... We ain't kids nomore

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Fabulousb36(f): 8:18am On Apr 09, 2015
Sincerely I wish we can here in Naija becoz for me if I crush on a guy for up to a week and he doesnt pick on it early enuff I get fed up. So if he eventually askes me out later I'd b delirious for a while (say 1 day) den I'd friend zone him. I just dont know why but I feel like that hunger has been queched and I'm too full n wud throw up.
P.S- I need to update my greenlights, pls Ladies help a sis out

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by thaoriginator: 8:19am On Apr 09, 2015
Please any Ibadan girl should PM or request for my PIN now
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 09, 2015
Some years back, I read an article on how a guy and a girl lived close by. They got fond of each other.
One morning, he heard a knock on his door, he opened and it was this lady in tears. He was like, what's wrong with you?

She asked him out and today they are not only married but have kids.

Moral lesson: If you like any guy, tell us now. Don't die in silence. It's not a sin. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by uch21(f): 8:19am On Apr 09, 2015
I hail oo, no only take u out,unless u my husband
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by lordmayor4(m): 8:19am On Apr 09, 2015
evmandy:

Perfect answer to the post... straight to point...
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 09, 2015
imitor4us:

Haba! That's too hash on the ladies, I fink we still have some of them that are very wise and more intelligent.
You're taking it too hash on them.

Sorry ohh. Me Kai. Na just joke ohh.

I no mean am like that
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Missmossy(f): 8:20am On Apr 09, 2015
Lol grin No, i don't wish so. Its just okay the way it is. Girls are way softer than guys and as such some girls may die of heart break if turned down! cheesy To avoid stories that touch in the long run.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

Their thinking, their business.

Yea, I get.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 09, 2015
Sometimes I wish it's acceptable......by now we won't have any single lady or babymamas because women will be the ones paying "groom price". No need waiting for that special man to come around.

Everybody will be happily marriedgrin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by lordmayor4(m): 8:22am On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

Hmm...Do you think there is anything wrong in striking a convo?
Emu... there are people you can't strike a convo with, especially males you don't know much about as a lady. All you can do is turn on the green light and hope he notices grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 09, 2015
Ladycloud:
hian... if I really like the guy... kini big deal?? I musnt go straight to d point mehn.... We ain't kids nomore

Yes o. We ain't. But so many kid girls around.

They'll show interest in you and start forming Xena for you...e tire me because time nor dey
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by KingTom(m): 8:23am On Apr 09, 2015
Missmossy:
Lol grin No, i don't wish so. Its just okay the way it is. Girls are way softer than guys and as such some girls may die of heart break if turned down! cheesy To avoid stories that touch in the long run.

cry cry cry
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by boma95(f): 8:23am On Apr 09, 2015
Yeah...I really wish cry...
But all I can do is show him the green light cheesy
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 09, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
Yes but the highest I would do is 2 give him d green light. If u ask a nigerian guy out, he wuld see u as d desperate type and take u 4 granted, he would contribute very little to the relation and turn u to a sex object. No girl would want that for herself.

Why do you girls always have this impression. Ok now go ahead and deny urself what u like.

My 2 cents : if a guy wants to take you for granted or use you as a sex object, whether you approach him or not he will but when he loves u regardless who makes the approach first.
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by donem: 8:25am On Apr 09, 2015
goofyone:
These girls don't even know what they are saying. The question is "do you wish it were acceptable...?", not "can you ask a guy out...?" It's a wish for heaven's sake. And if you were a guy, it'd actually be your call.

This forum is suffering from a dearth of intelligent girls, frankly. undecided
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by BraniacX(m): 8:25am On Apr 09, 2015
AndreRose:
Honestly, yeah. But I can't do it. The least I can do is to give you green light, nothing more. I once had a crush on a guy but couldn't bring myself to ask him out,luckily for me the guy likes me too.
Guys can be funny atimes, once they sense you like them would they start misbehaving and would take you for granted.

Wetin be your yellow light first? undecided
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 09, 2015
softysparky:
Sometimes I wish it's acceptable......by now we won't have any single lady or babymamas because women will be the ones paying "groom price". No need waiting for that special man to come around.

Everybody will be happily marriedgrin

Asking a guy out is not equal to taking the responsibility of the bride price.

I believe, different strokes for different folks. Our beliefs can either make or mar us.
I see nothing wrong.
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by BraniacX(m): 8:26am On Apr 09, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

Wetin be your yellow light signals?
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by ceedeez: 8:27am On Apr 09, 2015
I was once so lucky I did'nt have to ask him. So a guy and was like "waoh look at mr handsome" in my mind though. After some weeks this guy asked me out, oh my God there was no time to do shakara,I just felt it was a dream come true.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by kehny25(m): 8:28am On Apr 09, 2015
AndreRose:
Honestly, yeah. But I can't do it. The least I can do is to give you green light, nothing more. I once had a crush on a guy but couldn't bring myself to ask him out,luckily for me the guy likes me too.
Guys can be funny atimes, once they sense you like them would they start misbehaving and would take you for granted.
Not all guys..
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 09, 2015
lordmayor4:

Emu... there are people you can't strike a convo with, especially males you don't know much about as a lady. All you can do is turn on the green light and hope he notices grin

I like the way you called me by that name smiley

Well, "some".

She should observe him lil, then come plain. wink
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by DonaldGenes(m): 8:28am On Apr 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I wish t'was acceptable oh!

It's annoying wen I see a guy I like and I can't get 2 chyke him wink

Anyway, green light is always there 2 use grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? / Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures Shot In Canada / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.