Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,974 members, 7,835,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? (45289 Views)

Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 09, 2015
softysparky:

It's only a wish.
Just like the way guys can go after any lady they desire, woman can do same without it looking awkward.

Imagine a girl approached you, asked for your name,address and phone number and then told you she would like to come and see your parents emusmith. Hahahahahahhahagrin It's gonna be fun,I can't wait for something like that to start happening.

Haba sparky, you're blowing it outa proportion. That's total escalation!

I have read your posts before and I know you sound mature. What I mean is this? Do you know there is a way to actually initiate it and make it look like the one who did initiate it?

Yea yea, it's not necessary right? Not in all cases

I know an usher girl in my church whom I don't need no one to tell me he is into me. No biggie... She lacks initiation power/ skill.

Once I wanted to help her, I greeted her with "hi", she replied, God bless you. I give up

Till yester night, the signs are too numerous. sad
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:46am On Apr 09, 2015
Enegod:
There is nothing sexier than a woman that can tell what she wants, how she wants it and how bad she wants it too cheesy
Thats one thing most women fail to understand....
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Kingsasian(m): 8:47am On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

How do pass this free light? Maybe you've passed it before and I didn't take note...tongue
hahahahahahaha, brother girls will confuse you with their green lights o. U can never understand them.
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Kingsasian(m): 8:49am On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

I have read your posts before and I know you sound mature. What I mean is this? Do you know there is a way to actually initiate it and make it look like the one who did initiate it?

I know an usher girl in my church whom I don't need no one to tell me he is into me. No biggie... She lacks initiation power/ skill.

Once I wanted to help her, I greeted her with "hi", she replied, God bless you. I give up

"God bless you" hahahahahahaha lwkmd o
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 09, 2015
lordmayor4:

All na approach o, sometimes I don't really even get to talk to them... we just flow and hit it up lol.... get the mind and the body will follow grin

Yea, I like that free flow method. Sometimes, some relationship starts slow. Conscious, sacrificial moves be taken...
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:
I don't have problems telling a guy I like him.The problem I have is they usually don't believe me.
Because you are a player cheesy
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Kenny4z(m): 8:51am On Apr 09, 2015
runzlord:
i actually wish it was possible, because one babe fit dey die for u and u go just bone am thinking she is just being a good friend
a girl told me yesterday that she will ripe me because she is dying to be with me but she is older than me that is just it
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Missmossy(f): 8:51am On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:
Oronto Douglas! He was supposed to accompany me to your father's house.
cry cry cry
Hahahah grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by KingTom(m): 8:52am On Apr 09, 2015
Missmossy:

Hahahah grin
Uncle Oronto Douglas is dead and you are laughing? cry cry cry
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 09, 2015
Kingsasian:
"God bless you" hahahahahahaha lwkmd o

My buroda, funny die o...

Why I never give up hope be say, she is set..hahaha...forgive me, Lordsmiley

With those glasses of hers...shocked
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by blakky97(m): 8:53am On Apr 09, 2015
lordmayor4:

Emu... there are people you can't strike a convo with, especially males you don't know much about as a lady. All you can do is turn on the green light and hope he notices grin
please what is this green light in question?
I know its not a green torchlight.
neither is it a green coloured bulb.
describe the green light
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 09, 2015
softysparky:

Because you are a player cheesy

Really? !
I don't think so oo . Are they not players too? Make we kukuma dey play ourselves na grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 09, 2015
Kingsasian:
hahahahahahaha, brother girls will confuse you with their green lights o. U can never understand them.

Haha...we're still learning ooo

Sometimes, they'll act caring and nice, other times, slowpoked and dull...sad
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by AlphaDray: 8:54am On Apr 09, 2015
I appreciate ladies who know what they want and sincerely go for it. The chances of a lady finding the wright that way is high
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 09, 2015
Kenny4z:

a girl told me yesterday that she will ripe me because she is dying to be with me but she is older than me that is just it

Ripen you?

grin. Would you marry a lady older than you?
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 09, 2015
AlphaDray:
I appreciate ladies who know what they want and sincerely go for it. The chances of a lady finding the wright that way is high

Seriously.
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

Really? !
I don't think so oo . Are they not players too? Make we kukuma dey play ourselves na grin

See those beautiful and seductive smile smiley

Hope that's a compliment?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 09, 2015
yeus, but the highest we can do is flash our green torch light.
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by zubby29(m): 8:58am On Apr 09, 2015
u are funny
dovelike:
I wish it were but I don't think I would. I'll wait for the feelings to die.

But if am really really sure, am going to tell him.

I'll be like" hey man, Listen, I like you a lot, what are we going to do about it?"
Then my sleepless nights will be transferred to him. Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

Hahahahahaha God bless you na correct green light naaa.

Anyway Emusmith ,@my post is only a wish and one of my crazy imaginations.

@topic, I am that kinda girl that goes as the spirit leads. Once I like someone I go straight to show him I like him.
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by emisquare99: 8:59am On Apr 09, 2015
I'm not gonna lose him twice. In fact, the table don't have to turn before I let my feelings known to him. I've lost him to someone smarter and I'm still living with the pain and regrets wink and if another opportunity presents itself I will open up to him and damn the consequences, I don't have to be a man to do that. No time to check time!

BTW! That's no wish, as per whether it's acceptable or not, I don't care. Who get to judge what's acceptable and what's not?

Once bitten twice shy undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by AlphaDray: 8:59am On Apr 09, 2015
To all my folks pls when a lady shows u a green light, be sure its really a green light cos some girl just enjoy fooling guys alot
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by timbuk2(m): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:
I don't have problems telling a guy I like him.The problem I have is they usually don't believe me.
i'd believe if u told me...cos I really do like u kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by staymore: 9:00am On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

Maybe you are not passionate when you say it, so guys see it as if you are acting a movie.
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2015
AlphaDray:
In Nigeria
I don't think the chances of finding the right is that high.
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 09, 2015
softysparky:

Hahahahahaha God bless you na correct green light naaa.

Anyway Emusmith ,@my post is only a wish and one of my crazy imaginations.

@topic, I am that kinda girl that goes as the spirit leads. Once I like someone I go straight to show him I like him.

Nor mind DAT girl joor...

Still wondering when you turn *male* o
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by AlphaDray: 9:02am On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

Seriously.
yes, seriously!!
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by zubby29(m): 9:03am On Apr 09, 2015
whats dis green light u girls are talking about sef,do u go about with touchlight in ur bags?[
lagmostkuit:
I wish t'was acceptable oh!

It's annoying wen I see a guy I like and I can't get 2 chyke him wink

Anyway, green light is always there 2 use grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 09, 2015
Nigeria mentality and economy doesnt makes it acceptable
It would av been okay but girls are meant to form
Its nature
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 09, 2015
emisquare99:
I'm not gonna lose him twice. In fact, the table don't have to turn before I let my feelings known to him. I've lost him to someone smarter and I'm still living with the pain and regrets wink and if another opportunity presents itself I will open up to him and damn the consequences, I don't have to be a man to do that. No time to check time!

BTW! That's no wish, as per whether it's acceptable or not, I don't care. Who get to judge what's acceptable and what's not?

Once bitten twice shy undecided

That's the spirit, bae grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 09, 2015
AlphaDray:
yes, seriously!!

I support you jare..
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 09, 2015
staymore:

Maybe you are not passionate when you say it, so guys see it as if you are acting a movie.

You expect me to go down on my knees to tell a guy I like him? cheesy
I don't think any guy deserves that to me, except of course the knot is tied!
With all the deceitful love lies we tell just to get laid. grin.I guess that's why I really don't take relationships that serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures Shot In Canada / I'm About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This / Man Rocks Partner Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.