Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? (45384 Views)

Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking! / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

Why? Is it for much familiarity or you're way outa their league?

I may not know.They feel I am not 'stable'.I guess.
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 09, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
Yes but the highest I would do is 2 give him d green light. If u ask a nigerian guy out, he wuld see u as d desperate type and take u 4 granted, he would contribute very little to the relation and turn u to a sex object. No girl would want that for herself.

What if d dude is colour blind and your green light appears red to him?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by dafil22(m): 8:00am On Apr 09, 2015
I know a lady dt went afta a man she rili liked.( They were both part of a bridal\groomsmen @ wedding) 2day, dey re happily married. Dnt tink it ll hurt 4 a lady 2 go afta a man she rili like
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by sukkot: 8:00am On Apr 09, 2015
Kentrasso:
Yes I wish . All the time wink
what are ya skee-lo ?
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by aniagoluaustin(m): 8:00am On Apr 09, 2015
grin nice thread.
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by ogordivine(m): 8:01am On Apr 09, 2015
i think is right rather than die in silence and loose your chances
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by emzosm(m): 8:01am On Apr 09, 2015
dovelike:
I wish it were but I don't think I would. I'll wait for the feelings to die.

But if am really really sure, am going to tell him.

I'll be like" hey man, Listen, I like you a lot, what are we going to do about it?"
Then my sleepless nights will be transferred to him. Hehehehe
[color=#990000][/color]you are a kinda killer girl#dat I call heat transfer

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 09, 2015
l luv any girl who gives me green light
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by condralbede(m): 8:03am On Apr 09, 2015
Nairalander01:
Qwerty
The first letter in key pad or keyboard!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by atakamus: 8:04am On Apr 09, 2015
Although it is not easy for ladies but I think it is not bad at all. In my secondary school years, I had no time for women but observed that some of them liked me. They were giving me green light which I know but never follow. The closest one got towards asking me out was telling my friend how she feels if me. The girl in question is someone I admire as well but I was a very big phycologistical wreck and avoided women. I was not comfortable staying with women.
I went to only boys secondary school, my family is made up mainly boys so I had little relationship with the female and was not comfortable staying near them. If anyone that I admired then had approaced me , she would gave helped me out of my misery. Some men stay away from women cus they don't even know how to approach things.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Damikevin(m): 8:04am On Apr 09, 2015
AndreRose:
Honestly, yeah. But I can't do it. The least I can do is to give you green light, nothing more. I once had a crush on a guy but couldn't bring myself to ask him out,luckily for me the guy likes me too.
Guys can be funny atimes, once they sense you like them would they start misbehaving and would take you for granted.
I know people like you. Smh.
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by jnrbayano(m): 8:04am On Apr 09, 2015
dovelike:
I wish it were but I don't think I would. I'll wait for the feelings to die.

But if am really really sure, am going to tell him.

I'll be like" hey man, Listen, I like you a lot, what are we going to do about it?"
Then my sleepless nights will be transferred to him. Hehehehe

So true about what someone said to me.

....but on that particular occasion nothing transferred to me.
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by blakky97(m): 8:05am On Apr 09, 2015
foliks:
Wish for what na, who has the time to be running after a guy like guys do.....i dont av dat time, if a guy doesn't notice me, sumone better will kum along. besides d best way to get a guy's attention is to behave as if u don't even notice he's there....he will surely notice u especially wen all oda girls are behaving like he's sum kind of a prince of England
I know ur type. very proud as a stranger and boring as an acquaintance.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

I may not know.They feel I am not 'stable'.I guess.

sad They think you have so many on your list and they fear a heart break
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by justmag(m): 8:05am On Apr 09, 2015
AndreRose:
Honestly, yeah. But I can't do it. The least I can do is to give you green light, nothing more. I once had a crush on a guy but couldn't bring myself to ask him out,luckily for me the guy likes me too.
Guys can be funny atimes, once they sense you like them would they start misbehaving and would take you for granted.

I agree and I understand that, guys can brag about girls liking them and treat them like poo after. some girls I liked have said this to me. "I have always liked you but I feared approaching because you look like a player or would not take me seriously"..... The worse part is, some of these girls l felt were waaaay too pretty for me. That's throwback me though tongue
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Ngozi24(f): 8:06am On Apr 09, 2015
Its only normal but then I'll hold back because guys can be very funny. It gets into their head and our culture doesn't allow.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 09, 2015
ogordivine:
i think is right rather than die in silence and loose your chances

Abi oo
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 09, 2015
There's nothing absolutely wrong with making a subtle move. You got to know how to approach him and the kind of person he is. You won't like to approach someone that would broadcast it to all his friends. You may us harmless words like, "I like your shirt".
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by lordmayor4(m): 8:07am On Apr 09, 2015
I am not a lady but I know that as a Nigerian male, if a lady does that, the guy will misinterpret it. But at a second look, it also depends on the approach the lady uses, there are many subtle ways to let a guy know you are interested in him and believe me, he will reciprocate well and even if you two didn't date, u will nd up best friends.
Talking from experience
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by SleekyPosh(m): 8:07am On Apr 09, 2015
Naija galz be like..I can never ask a guy out...Fast 4ward... grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 09, 2015
Ngozi24:
Its only normal but then I'll hold back because guys can be very funny. It gets into their head and our culture doesn't allow.

If you tell the few ones that really wanna get hooked and not laid, he will honour that. Like me tongue
goofyone:
These girls don't even know what they are saying. The question is "do you wish it were acceptable...?", not "can you ask a guy out...?" It's a wish for heaven's sake. And if you were a guy, it'd actually be your call.

This forum is suffering from a dearth of intelligent girls, frankly. undecided

grin grin mennn, na nationwide ohh.

Intelligent girls no dey again, especially nairaland.

Torr, we dey manage them (the dumbos) like that ohh

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 09, 2015
SleekyPosh:
Naija galz be like..I can never ask a guy out...Fast 4ward... grin

Funny eyyyyy
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by thecommunist(m): 8:09am On Apr 09, 2015
goofyone:

It's okay to hate me undecided, but "come" and "start" in the same sentence?? Seriously?? I giv up!
loool. Bro please just leave things be... Please. Tho i love your sarcasm!
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by SleekyPosh(m): 8:10am On Apr 09, 2015
blakky97:
I know ur type. very proud as a stranger and boring as an acquaintance.

Lelz..Bro easy na grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 09, 2015
kITATITA:
There's nothing absolutely wrong with making a subtle move. You got to know how to approach him and the kind of person he is. You won't like to approach someone that would broadcast it to all his friends. You may us harmles words like, "I like your shirt".

God bless you smiley
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Jayjay0(m): 8:10am On Apr 09, 2015
i came late
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by bullabong(m): 8:10am On Apr 09, 2015
dovelike:

Yeah. I've had that kinda feelings alot. It's just tiring.
I think we the guys also contribute to the problem when we tell our friends and then they suggest we use her and dump her fast cos she is loose.I personally used to think a lady who walks up to me is possessed by evil spirits but now I know better grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

I know you're a Melancholic + Choleric

They hardly reveal their feelings until they're damn sure... However, when they let it out, they give it all.

My point is, you've got to play along in that "momentary" platform for a while- see if something good can come out from it.
You sure say that girl understand this your statement so?
Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by sezsimon(m): 8:12am On Apr 09, 2015
Well I dnt see anytin bad in a lady asking a guy out,everytin will jst be determined by d guys maturity n gals think doing dat'll make them look cheap. I had more than 2 gals asking me out n I eventually dated one whc am glad I did n d others I made them feel special even though we're not dating and dat settles it all. Some of them still ask y I neva gave them a chance till today n I simply answer wit a joke

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by MsTIQ(m): 8:13am On Apr 09, 2015
AndreRose:
This is so so so true!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 09, 2015
atakamus:
Although it is not easy for ladies but I think it is not bad at all. In my secondary school years, I had no time for women but observed that some of them liked me. They were giving me green light which I know but never follow. The closest one got towards asking me out was telling my friend how she feels if me. The girl in question is someone I admire as well but I was a very big phycologistical wreck and avoided women. I was not comfortable staying with women.
I went to only boys secondary school, my family is made up mainly boys so I had little relationship with the female and was not comfortable staying near them. If anyone that I admired then had approaced me , she would gave helped me out of my misery. Some men stay away from women cus they don't even know how to approach things.

Did anyone tell you about me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate / My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. / Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.