Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Guys I Need Ur Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Need Ur Help (1155 Views)

Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? / My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh (2) (3) (4)

Guys I Need Ur Help by nickyblinky(f): 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
I met this guy three days ago, wen I coming back from UME lesson, d guy is a graduate. we both discussed at length he showed me his ex girlfriend pix,which I know,I can't compete with.because am always d "get inside child", wen I told him I am d only daughter of my parent he smiled and he wanted to say something but he held it back.He said,he want me to be his girlfriend
Guy I need ur advice, am confused his he trying to use and dump me or wat
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help by ammyluv2002(f): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ain't you even afraid of the gap? UME & a graduate? You're too young
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
So y du u think he is trying to use and dump u?
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help by wenger2(m): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
Why not concentrate on ur exams.
He jez wanna nak ur apako
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help by cozy7(m): 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
Why do u wanna accept a guy, just within 3days? (Of road talk). Are u that easy to get?
Besides, I think u need to first deal with your inferiority complex. Believe in yourself, get bolder.....I'm sure you will no more be treated like d "get inside girl". Besides, I don't think he'd hv displayed his ex's pix so soon.....It's not usually so advisable to talk abt ones ex in d beginning of a relationship, yet alone, one that's not even started....like yours!
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
Test and see whether he will use and dump you.

Also use the opportunity to have some years of experience in dating technology and practices as such might be a criteria for future dating hustling.

Heart break is very much allowed.

Thank me later for my invaluable advice.

Re: Guys I Need Ur Help by ilovecritics(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Tandullceblog:
So y du u think he is trying to use and dump u?

I resent the email angry
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help by KrazyBone: 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
He wants you to be his girlfriend, then he'll have sex with you, get you pregnant, disown you. Your family will beat the fvck out of you and make sure you give birth to that child. Your life becomes ruined. No education, no job, no support and one baby to make your life a living hell.

If you want that to be your portion, accept the relationship. But make no fvcking mistake of coming here to cry after you had gotten into a relationship with him, and _shit hits the fan. . . Else.
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
ilovecritics:

I resent the email angry

Wats in d email?
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help by ilovecritics(m): 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Wats in d email?

Nothing really - Just a mail ^

Just want you to read it first, ain't nothing special about it though.

tandulce.olla@gmail.com - Isn't this right?
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help by semasir: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
Considering your age based on the analysis given, I'll advise you keep up with your education first else you may loose focus.

When a lady is focused and has achieved, the achievement will surely radiate her to be someone to focus on.

Be wise to opt in or out because the best advise is the one you choose to give yourself no matter what we all say to convince you.
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help by Tallesty1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
3 days and you already asking for advice?

Do you know him b4?
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
ilovecritics:

Nothing really - Just a mail ^

Just want you to read it first, ain't nothing special about it though.

tandulce.olla@gmail.com - Isn't this right?

Just sat down and scrolled through almost all my mails. Dint find it... go tired of scrolling... I don't know what d p could b... sorry. angry
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help by ilovecritics(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Just sat down and scrolled through almost all my mails. Dint find it... go tired of scrolling... I don't know what d p could b... sorry. angry

Would have had it pasted here but I may receive a lotta slashing from these lots on here.. Wish there is somehow I'd send it directly to u. Sent a DM on Twitter too, guess u don't visit there often. Got Facebook? I could send an add request..

Biko grin
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
ilovecritics:

Would have had it pasted here but I may receive a lotta slashing from these lots on here.. Wish there is somehow I'd send it directly to u. Sent a DM on Twitter too, guess u don't visit there often. Got Facebook? I could send an add request..

Biko grin

Ok then, twitter
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help by ilovecritics(m): 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Ok then, twitter

Just mentioned u in a tweet!!
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
1. Are you ripe enough for a relationship?
2. The exam infront of you how serious do you take it that made all his wrds stay in ur random memory.
3. The gap is just too wide.
my dear you don't need a man in your life,if at all you need that will be your DAD ( skull fees, parental advice and so on).
Face your future and don't let anyone make you regret been born.
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
ilovecritics:

Just mentioned u in a tweet!!

Ok, seen it.

Re: Guys I Need Ur Help by njuwo(m): 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
nickyblinky:
I met this guy three days ago, wen I coming back from UME lesson, d guy is a graduate. we both discussed at length he showed me his ex girlfriend pix,which I know,I can't compete with.because am always d "get inside child", wen I told him I am d only daughter of my parent he smiled and he wanted to say something but he held it back.He said,he want me to be his girlfriend
Guy I need ur advice, am confused his he trying to use and dump me or wat
All the Nigerian films wey you dey watch wey Tonto Dike dey dey this kind shoe and she dey gree, how she dey end up atlast after she don gree for this kind situation?
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
Um....you sound like an inexperierenced little girl; which is bad.

The age is irrelevant.

It's the fact that the guy, knowing you're a "get inside child" may want to use and dump you.

And how would you know that since you sound so naive?

Hmn.
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help by Houseofglam7(f): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Oh pulizzzzzzzz....... You shouldn't be thinking about a relationship now!
You should focus on your studies.
Enough said.
If you're still confused, read again.

If you do nonsense ,I go report you to your parents! angry
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help by oyxah(f): 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Goan face your book
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help by Bwaal(m): 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
no wonda ur mom always check ur phone cuz she knws she gave birth to dumb ass babygirl https://www.nairaland.com/2237456/pls-mummies-d-house-need

meanwhile that idiot graduate wey no see im mate date wey b say babes wey be suppose belong to us na im he want dey date kai

BECKY TELL AM SAY BWAAL tok say thunder wey go fire am dey chop akpu for strenght
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help by ednut1(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2015
d so called ex girlfriend. dey will still be dating kr naking. i don't knw y gals keep falling for dis ex scam.
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help by nickyblinky(f): 11:03am On Apr 05, 2015
Bwaal:
no wonda ur mom always check ur phone cuz she knws she gave birth to dumb ass babygirl https://www.nairaland.com/2237456/pls-mummies-d-house-need

meanwhile that idiot graduate wey no see im mate date wey b say babes wey be suppose belong to us na im he want dey date ka

BECKY TELL AM SAY BWAAL tok say thunder wey go fire am dey chop akpu for strenght
who are u calling dumb ass babygir,am not sure is me
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 05, 2015
I can understand you very well, no one knows tomorrow. Mind you, men are different, what you need is time and patience.
Don't get intimidated by his status. Love they say is about emotion once you fall in it, it won't be easy for you to come out. Firstly, face your book. Secondly, tell him that you are still young for sexual relationship, and if he can wait till a period. May God see you through... Salam.
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help by demmy0325(m): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2015
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help by Kolade354(m): 11:39am On Apr 05, 2015
KrazyBone:
He wants you to be his girlfriend, then he'll have sex with you, get you pregnant, disown you. Your family will beat the fvck out of you and make sure you give birth to that child. Your life becomes ruined. No education, no job, no support and one baby to make your life a living hell.

If you want that to be your portion, accept the relationship. But make no fvcking mistake of coming here to cry after you had gotten into a relationship with him, and _shit hits the fan. . . Else.
I just dey Gbadun you........Whoever that Ban your First acct deserve to be jailed.
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help by pretydiva(f): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
D guy is gonna use u n dump u trust me. And d pix he showed u isn't his ex buh his fiancee..gal don't b a side chick. If u luv ur life run frm dat dude cos he doesn't mean well 4 u. And try n focus on ur studies cos u stil ve a long way 2 go
Re: Guys I Need Ur Help by SmartFaces(f): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
My litter dearie, that guy is a big and a very big player. He will not only use you and dump you, he will suck you dry, stretch you, disrespect you, humiliate you and finally play you like football. Trust me ehh, where you go land, na only your body go tell you.

So just concentrate on your studies, pass your exams... believe me guys wey gel pass that tout, dey front dey wait for you. You go do shina tire but then with better guys who will value and not take advantage of you.

This guy want to take advantage of of your innocence, knowing you are just a beginner.

Sex Is Like A Cup Of Tea! / Omg!!! Teenager Set To Marry Her Dad After Falling Inlove & Losing Her V!rginity / [VIDEO] Nicki Minaj Kissing Meek Mill On Stage