Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,998 members, 7,828,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* (9678 Views)

A Cab Driver Found My G -spot And Gave Me The Best Se.x Ever / Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know / 4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by KrazyBone: 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Dude, you make me laugh all the time. Seems you love trouble much more than I do.
That's why I follow you bro. Your comments are phenomenal. grin
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by sarmiie(m): 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Enegod:
option 2(very graphic): Slide two fingers inside and curve your fingers around the inside of her clit and that's the g spōt...and then you push on her pubic bone while touching or pushing her sac and g spōt and jiggle or gently motion her vagina until she has a full body orgasm and squirts undecided

why u dey tell am na??
you for leave am jare
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by KrazyBone: 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
PervyByNature:
ok. u know howta insult people. is there anythin else u are good at? being an asswipe wont get u laid boy. Find another hubby
I know how to insult _stupid people, and you - you're being reeeeaallly _stupid. . . Beyond _stupid.
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by KrazyBone: 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
immortalvoices:

What happen to ur other moniker?
Banned of course. What else will happen to it?
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
KrazyBone:
I know how to insult _stupid people, and you - you're been reeeeaallly _stupid. . . Beyond _stupid.
thought i cud reachout to you, but seeing as your brain is largely composed of urine, i'll pass.
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by immortalvoices(m): 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
KrazyBone:
Banned of course. What else will happen to it?

I hope the ban is lifted I like the aura surrounding that moniker....
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by KrazyBone: 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
PervyByNature:
thought i cud reachout to you, but seeing as your brain is largely composed of urine, i'll pass.
You cannot reachout to me because you have no fvcking thing to offer. 100% composition of your brain is air. You're a fool, an attention seeking yirning zoophyte, a meaningless defected agglomeration of _shit encrusted goat entrails.

Now fvck off my mentions.
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by tosyne2much(m): 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
RomanceLander:
Andyblaze just resurrected ..... Welcome back
How are you miss Romancelander ? cool
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
KrazyBone:
You cannot reachout to me because you have no fvcking thing to offer. 100% composition of your brain is air. You're a fool, an attention seeking yirning zoophyte, a meaningless defected agglomeration of _shit encrusted goat entrails.

Now fvck off my mentions.
Read what u just wrote.... read it again slowly... at this point u just realised that the sperm that produced u wud've fared better if it was spilled on the toilet sink. fvrking idiota

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by RomanceLander(f): 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
How are you miss Romancelander ? cool

I'm very fine dearie, how was today
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by justmag(m): 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:

Like I give a fvck about what you think of me.

Mtcheeeew.....

Lol just wat i expected. angry...Iam guessing yyou are some 14 year old kid behind a computer. E-thugging!!
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by tosyne2much(m): 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
RomanceLander:

I'm very fine dearie, how was today
My dear, 2day was a boring day for me but I give thanks to God sha
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by RomanceLander(f): 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
My dear, 2day was a boring day for me but I give thanks to God sha

Boring is good sometimes. grin

But on the contrary I had fun .... Didn't miss a bit of the ongoing e-fighting threads in the romance section today.
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by Buho(m): 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
godsamist:
Your type fit ritual well well,even wey it happen,God no go look back or feel say thing like u waste because you don loss your purpose on earth
this kind of person na coins in go vormit.
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by tosyne2much(m): 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
RomanceLander:

Boring is good sometimes. grin

But on the contrary I had fun .... Didn't miss a bit of the ongoing e-fighting threads in the romance section today.
Ehn ehn !!! Ooooh missed a lot cheesy
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by haywire1: 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
PervyByNature:
Ladies pleas, help save my dying relationship. where can i locate it pleas? is it the 1st hole, 2nd hole or 3rd hole. am confuse. Help me. God bless ur help.

U deserve to be lock-up permanently before u start Looking for all girls in ur area holes

Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by haywire1: 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
PervyByNature:
Ladies pleas, help save my dying relationship. where can i locate it pleas? is it the 1st hole, 2nd hole or 3rd hole. am confuse. Help me. God bless ur help.

U deserve to be lock-up permanently before u start Looking for all girls in ur area holes

Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by repogirl(f): 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:
Oh sorry op

It might be the forth and fifth hole
I mean her nostril

Ehn ehn, so I am am actually the FTC
I am dedicating it to the op's girlfriend
cheesy cheesy cheesy
My dear, it's a shame to be FTC on some kind of foolish threads as this one ..... even the OP's ficticious girlfriend will reject it.
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by Ayoolajumoke(f): 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
repogirl:

My dear, it's a shame to be FTC on some kind of foolish threads as this one ..... even the OP's ficticious girlfriend will reject it.

angry undecided undecided
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by rattlesnake(m): 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:
Oh sorry op

I mean her nostril

cheesy cheesy cheesy
y do u girls snap fake pix really
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by haywire1: 12:23am On Apr 05, 2015
rattlesnake:

What's fake in the pix

Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by spellingcheck(m): 12:43am On Apr 05, 2015
PervyByNature:

you can't even spell 'PLEASE' and you are more concern with center of gravity?
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by rattlesnake(m): 12:45am On Apr 05, 2015
haywire1:

What's fake in the pix
ode
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by Equado(m): 1:08am On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
hediot! cheesy
Shediot cheesy
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by padeolu: 1:10am On Apr 05, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:
Oh sorry op

I mean her nostril

cheesy cheesy cheesy
you just chose to be harsh on the OP like u and the dude had issues before now
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 05, 2015
godsamist:
Your type fit ritual well well,even wey it happen,God no go look back or feel say thing like u waste because you don loss your purpose on earth
this is very harsh angry
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by mirexxx(f): 1:12am On Apr 05, 2015
Equado:
Shediot cheesy
I never directed that at you! undecided
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
watsup
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by Equado(m): 1:14am On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
nor I you! undecided
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by lovely17(m): 2:13am On Apr 05, 2015
You still they ask @op definitely behind hers head mtchew see mumu question carry torchlight inside na like our professor cheesy
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by Ayoolajumoke(f): 7:10am On Apr 05, 2015
rattlesnake:

Where is the fake picture? undecided undecided
Are you clueless about what a fake picture looks like?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This The Worst Bet9ja Looser PHOTOS / 4 Easy, Erotic Ways To Get Your Man BEGGING For More / She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.