Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,000 members, 7,828,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* (9678 Views)

A Cab Driver Found My G -spot And Gave Me The Best Se.x Ever / Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know / 4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by Ayoolajumoke(f): 7:11am On Apr 05, 2015
haywire1:

What's fake in the pix

Please help me ask him
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by wahlah2000(m): 8:35am On Apr 05, 2015
is it a must to comment! if u don't av anytin gud to say abt d topic, no one will hold u down.let b mature.
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 05, 2015
Enegod:
option 2(very graphic): Slide two fingers inside and curve your fingers around the inside of her clit and that's the g spōt...and then you push on her pubic bone while touching or pushing her sac and g spōt and jiggle or gently motion her vagina until she has a full body orgasm and squirts undecided
ENEGOD! shocked
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by mikron(m): 9:27am On Apr 05, 2015
they suppose flog u. sad sad
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by Enegod(m): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2015
Zohan:

ENEGOD! shocked
undecided undecided
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by symbian123(m): 10:06am On Apr 05, 2015
I feel your pain OP. Just follow this simple instructions..

There's a thin sheath of flesh just inside the labia minora.. Stick a lil finger in but don't go too deep. Just close to the labia minora, gently caress the thin sheath of flesh inside and tease gently. Don't be rough. She would start convulsing and calling all the names of her exes in no time. Extreme orgasm follows after this. Thank me later. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by KingTom(m): 11:12am On Apr 05, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:
Oh sorry op

It might be the forth and fifth hole
I mean her nostril

Ehn ehn, so I am am actually the FTC
I am dedicating it to the op's girlfriend
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You have a very lovely tongue grin
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by Kolade354(m): 11:31am On Apr 05, 2015
Hmmmmmn And I need person wey i wan use do ritual ooooo..........@OP pls give me ur info cos it will be better i use you so that you wont waste the precious OXYGEN God has given to Manking.
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by Efostick(m): 11:32am On Apr 05, 2015
Whats a "G.Spot"?? Is it a farm tool?? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by oluferry(m): 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
B4 i drop my piece 4 d op, i wanna shake ma head for ya'll that have made fun of d op, meanwhile lot of u find it so difficult to satisfy your partner in bed, and i know u are oblivious to the consequences , if not u wouldnt dare to make fun of him... Now @op, i salute u, 4 creating this thread, i c u as a young guy living to please the one he love... Hmmm the center of gravity, well b4 that , there's a reason y u wanna know where it is, if we think alike, then its because u wanna give her a great pleasure by stimulating her well, which could give her an orgasm or maybe not. Well this is a little thing u have to know, u can make her orgasm by stimulating her clitoris, i bet u know where that is, if not it outside her vagina and it looks like the lower end of ur ear covering the lid of her vagina, its so so sensitive and make it ur duty to make it feel important b4 sex, count dat as one of many steps to having a great sex...of course u can do d mouthy actions on it, if and only if u can... Nw d center of gravity, its in the vagina nt more than 2 inches away from the lid, its curved like an overturned fold in there, with some rough surface like that of the end of ur tongue along ur throat, to stimulate the center of gravity, be less concerned abt going deep with ur joystick, make her feel the groove... And please try to communicate with her, i know she wont tell u "guy u are not there" but u can simply tell her to say sum safety words when she doesnt like how u do it... We use pineapples just like kevin, and finally be adventious in bed, do more of positioning, i recommend doggy and her on top for fast orgasm and longer expulsion...happy experimentation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by zinachidi(m): 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
Enegod:
option 2(very graphic): Slide two fingers inside and curve your fingers around the inside of her clit and that's the g spōt...and then you push on her pubic bone while touching or pushing her sac and g spōt and jiggle or gently motion her vagina until she has a full body orgasm and squirts undecided
choi, see expert oo. I wan vomit.
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by Ayoolajumoke(f): 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
KingTom:
You have a very lovely tongue grin

Thanks
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by KingTom(m): 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:

Thanks
You're welcome, it's very nice, and could come in handy during lipsrsealed
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by Ayoolajumoke(f): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
KingTom:
You're welcome, it's very nice, and could come in handy during lipsrsealed

During what?
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by KingTom(m): 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:

During what?
MouthAction undecided
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by Sharmeenator(m): 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
godsamist:
Your type fit ritual well well,even wey it happen,God no go look back or feel say thing like u waste because you don loss your purpose on earth
Haba! Take it easy on him now. He only asked an innocent question which I believe many men can't answer. Help him out if you know joor
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by Ayoolajumoke(f): 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
KingTom:
MouthAction undecided

angry undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by KingTom(m): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by Walexey(m): 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:
Oh sorry op

It might be the forth and fifth hole
I mean her nostril

Ehn ehn, so I am am actually the FTC
I am dedicating it to the op's girlfriend
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Omo, u fine sha....
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by Ayoolajumoke(f): 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
Walexey:
Omo, u fine sha....

Oshey cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by misshoree(f): 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:
These kind of threads make me sick....
me too,it irritates
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by cirmuell(m): 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
spellingcheck:

you can't even spell 'PLEASE' and you are more concern with center of gravity?
"Spellcheck" #justsaying
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
KrazyBone:
You're an _idiot.

You aren't worth stalking so get your dumb head out of your fvcking ass with your _stupid over bloated sense of self importance. . .

Nonsense.

Men, you make abuse sound so cool!! embarassed embarassed
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by udysweet(f): 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
Oshe Sexologist. All these squirt guys sha,SMH. Lol
Enegod:
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by kelvinmuffins3(m): 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
Op stop smoking weed and go for medical check up.
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by Enegod(m): 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
udysweet:
Oshe Sexologist. All these squirt guys sha,SMH. Lol
undecided undecided
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Make the relationship die abeg..And if this Poo make front page, I will send KANO to Nairaland.
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by udysweet(f): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
Oya sorry
Enegod:
undecided undecided
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by Enegod(m): 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
udysweet:
Oya sorry
*spanks her little yansh*
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by spellingcheck(m): 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
cirmuell:
"Spellcheck" #justsaying

SO you had to quote me to tell me my own name i picked for myself is wrong? you are a weirdo undecided
Re: Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* by Funnyguy83: 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:
These kind of threads make me sick....
missclasssy:
[color=#000050]These kind of threads make me sick....
[/color][quote author=missclasssy post=32354168]These kind of threads make me sick....[/quote. Me to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This The Worst Bet9ja Looser PHOTOS / 4 Easy, Erotic Ways To Get Your Man BEGGING For More / She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.