Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen (67516 Views)

I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Davidolives(m): 6:46am On Apr 06, 2015
kinglekan:
Safe Contain keee

Oyinbooo

I wee be ryt bck to modify. grin

****Modified****

Hehehe, U just dey gbagaun like say na "gbagaun award" we dey do.

ROTFL, dis is rib cracking.

Sowi ooo, I didn't want to yab u ooo. But haba u nor even sabi ur purpose ni?? U still dey suppose

Hehehehe, Did u just learn the word "Suppose" u sha wan dey supposing everything. Lol

Will u stop dt. Ah ahhh, u can lie ooooo. U didn't even think of saying another subject.

Justice ko, Judge niiii. Dat gal don fail be dat ooo.

Hehehehe

*********RE Modified*********

Nwaz u try sha. At least u are good in biology practical. Especially when it comes to reproduction. smiley

The only thing left for you is to start making preps to buy baby cloth, baby food, pampers, toiletries. Etc.

Since u live in a "SAFE contain" , I think u are more than capable.

grin
rotfl guy you are the wickedest person i don see for NL
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by danbrowndmf(m): 7:31am On Apr 06, 2015
mirexxx:
this is serious!
you knew she was a teen
you knew her family
you knew her dad was/is brutal

what got into you?
which demon possessed you?
why would you "all of a sudden" tell her you love her when you knew it was a lie??
why did u have sex with a minor??
Unprotected for that matter??
what if she gets pregnant? you might have STDs too cry

A young girl preparing for waec cry
guy you no try!
I won't blame the young girl! you are an adult and you should have stopped this mess from going down mehn!

lol its really sad and i feel for you
the outcome won't be good o cry
stp shouting.
Dnt You Know Konji Is a Bastard!

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by chibwike(m): 8:12am On Apr 06, 2015
Shoro niyen?
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Estatemanager(m): 9:07am On Apr 06, 2015
kinglekan:
Safe Contain keee

Oyinbooo

I wee be ryt bck to modify. grin

****Modified****

Hehehe, U just dey gbagaun like say na "gbagaun award" we dey do.

ROTFL, dis is rib cracking.

Sowi ooo, I didn't want to yab u ooo. But haba u nor even sabi ur purpose ni?? U still dey suppose

Hehehehe, Did u just learn the word "Suppose" u sha wan dey supposing everything. Lol

Will u stop dt. Ah ahhh, u can lie ooooo. U didn't even think of saying another subject.

Justice ko, Judge niiii. Dat gal don fail be dat ooo.

Hehehehe

*********RE Modified*********

Nwaz u try sha. At least u are good in biology practical. Especially when it comes to reproduction. smiley

The only thing left for you is to start making preps to buy baby cloth, baby food, pampers, toiletries. Etc.

Since u live in a "SAFE contain" , I think u are more than capable.

grin

But he tried doing justice to her English Assignment grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by kinglekan: 9:12am On Apr 06, 2015
Estatemanager:

But he tried doing justice to her English Assignment grin grin

grin
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by kinglekan: 9:15am On Apr 06, 2015
Davidolives:
rotfl guy you are the wickedest person i don see for NL

Ah ahhhhh, haba am not naaa.

grin
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by bqlekan(m): 11:03am On Apr 06, 2015
DECOtech:

So you are in league with the OP. miserable pedophiles

I guess your use of insulting words on people via the internet is a very good sign of maturity and proper education. I know your disgusting type. I will just ignore you.
Mr perfect being, ur still on your senseless assumptions.. kindly drop dead since you refused to learn
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by naijafox(m): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
op u are not thinking straight,don't u knw postinor 2
y did she not take it
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 07, 2015
Dats wat u get when u bleep an under aged. Guilt, fear, anger and lata, depression and probably hate. I pray u neva knock her out cos den ur problem will now become real and u will be stranded till everytin is worse either by marriage, abortion or baby mama tins.

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:43am On Apr 08, 2015
Two things r involved- she either gets pregnant or she doesn't. If she gets pregnant, two things r involved- marry her or park (run) away........If she doesn't get pregnant, two things r also involved- free her or do t again(which I sense z what z gonna happen).... If u do t again, only one thing z involved, open another thread on NL asking us where u can get deliverance from d spirit of Konjivitis.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by DECOtech(m): 8:11am On Apr 08, 2015
bqlekan:
Mr perfect being, ur still on your senseless assumptions.. kindly drop dead since you refused to learn

Ignoring you feels nice.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 08, 2015
lagmostkuit:
U're welcome.
That's my nature.. wink

Hehehehe
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 08, 2015
emusmith:

Hehehehe
smiley
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by bqlekan(m): 10:55am On Apr 08, 2015
DECOtech:

Ignoring you feels nice.
Take a chill pill n eff off ma mentions stinktard..
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 08, 2015
naijafox:
op u are not thinking straight,don't u knw postinor 2
y did she not take it
he be a learner.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 08, 2015
gbege!!but y are u guys not ashame dating underage girls?konji na real bastard oo undecided
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 09, 2015
Hope the welder is done with ur Gallow?
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Jerryspryng: 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
chibwike:
Shoro niyen?
O ya mi l'enu....
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Keziehenry(m): 4:39am On Jul 20, 2015
Op kindly give us an update.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Dermie: 7:02am On Jul 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Abi oooo. He was teaching her Reproduction.

Lol

Exactly
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by gamaliel121(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2015
Princeojua:
Hi Nairalanders. I am a confirm elite of this great forum. I go by the name Sammy.

Last year I packed into a Self-Contained apartment near my school. Opposite me is a wonderful family with two daughters and two sons, with a strict and disciplinarian. father.

I was seating right in my veranda reading because I suppose that's my purpose of being there, when, a young girl of 17years old and in SS3 approached me with an exercise book supposing to be a Maths assignment. I didn't hide the fact that I know nothing about maths. I boldly refused doing the assignment, so she left.

Two days after, she resurfaced with English assignment,and I quickly did justice to it. after the assignment. I didn't know when I said "you're beautiful and I Love you."

She quickly reciprocate in strong affirmation I LOVE YOU TOO. So last week, she came to my house 6days after her menstruation and I had an unprotected sex with her.

Ever since then, my conscience has been disturbing me that the sex may result to pregnancy. Her Dad is a brutal and uncompromising man.

Please what should I do in case anything go wrong? Because I am already giving up on her due to her Dad. she told me today that she feel guilty ever since the day I deflowered her.

Help me out please. I think my Dad will not support me either because he's more brutal than her Dad. God, help me.

Six days after her menses?
D safe period is like 10 days after menses I think...
not sure she'll get pregnant..calm down..bro..
I understand how u feel
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by DJMCOTTY(m): 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
Script writer wehdone o!!
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Marioplus(m): 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
IT IS NOT YOUR CONSCIENCE THAT IS PUSHING YOU TO WRITE
THE FEAR OF HER GETTING PREGNANT
THAT IS TO SAY YOU NEVER LOVED HER IN THE 1ST PLACE
"LOVE IS AS STRONG AS DEATH" {SONG OF SONGS 8:6}
IF YOU LOVED HER, YOU WILL BE READY TO TAKE HER AS YOUR WIFE NOT MINDING WHETHER PREGNANCY COMES OR NOT
PRAY AND ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS {PSALM 51 BELIEVE EVERY WORD WRITTEN THERE AS YOUR OWN WORD}
GOD CAN TAKE CARE OF IT JUST LIKE HE TOOK AWAY THE PREGNANCY OF BERSHEBA
IF PREGNANCY COMES COME OUT CLEAN ASK THE GIRLS PARENTS FOR FORGIVENESS AND BE READY TO CONTRIBUTE TO HER UPKEEP IN PREGNANCY AND EVEN AFTER DELIVERY.
INFORM YOUR PARENTS WHILE ASKING THEM TO FORGIVE YOUR MISTAKE
RECOGNIZE IT AS YOUR MISTAKE, DO NOT DENY IT EITHER IN YOUR HEART OR PUBLICLY BUT BELIEVE IT THAT ONCE YOU ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS, HE HAS FORGIVEN YOU AND NOBODY CAN EVER CONDEMN FROM THAT MOMENT FORWARD NOT EVEN YOUR CONSCIENCE OR ANY HUMAN BEING {"IF YOU ARE READY TO CONFESS YOUR SINS TO GOD, HE IS ALWAYS READY TO FORGIVE YOU ALL YOUR SINS AND ITS CONSEQUENCES" 1 John 1:9}
IT IS NOT A COMPULSION YOU MUST MARRY HER EVEN AFTER PREGNANCY AND DELIVERY BUT YOU WILL ALWAYS CONTRIBUTE TO THE CHILD'S UPKEEP UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO TAKE HIM AS YOUR OWN CHILD WITH YOU.
DO NOT MARRY BECAUSE OF PITY HOWEVER EXAMINE YOUR INNER-MAN AND CONSULT THE HOLY SPIRIT IF YOU CAN STILL GO AHEAD AND MARRY HER WHEN YOU ARE READY TO START UP YOUR OWN FAMILY "CALL TO ME, I WILL ANSWER YOU AND I WILL TEACH YOU GREAT AND MIGHTY THINGS YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT" {Jeremiah 33:3}
MAY THE HOLY SPIRIT HELP YOU TO DO WHAT PLEASES HIM DESPITE THE PRESSURE THIS MISTAKE MIGHT BRING UPON YOU NOW AT THIS POINT OF YOUR LIFE IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.