Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen (67577 Views)

I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Spaxon(f): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
classicyung:
I can't fit shout•• Shey u live in a safe contain? No wori bros, E go safely contain u, nd ur pikin if there is any outcome
u aff kille me wt laff........
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Diamondamsel(f): 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
olareed:
case's closed since last week...that aside sef,I think I should knw u better ms diamond...
Better as in?
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Diamondamsel(f): 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
Whobedatte:
Good! Best wishes in your academic pursuit
Thnks a lot
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by DrClay(m): 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Atmmachine:

You're so lame & i know you have never been out of Nigeria
What is statutory rape ??
Statutory rape is having sex with a minor who is below 16 years of age.
Age of consent is the age by which a girl is free to have sex with anyone & the age of consent in every state in the United States of America is 16
A 90 year old man can have sex with a 16 year old girl & nothing will happen but when a 21 year old guy have sex with a 15 year old girl he will be going to prison for 10 years.

Please, you know nothing
Village goat
Hey bro... It might interest you to know that age of consent varies from country to country, age of consent in the USA is 16, while ours in Nigeria is 18,so in this case it is a legal offence.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by cao(f): 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
desdichando:

Who are u again?
You should know, since you started following me after I called you out... Anywho, I'm merely an observer who noticed your rather odd conversation with mirexxx.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by 190theclown: 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Na una sabi

but 17year old toto go sweet to phuck sha tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by bqlekan(m): 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
DECOtech:

You have just relieved him.

The only reason he's on NL with this story is to find out from fvck gurus if he has gotten the girl pregnant. So that if there's possibility of pregnancy, he would quickly take precautionary measures if he knows any, or go ahead to ask NL probably using another ID.

So, lets just sit back, relax and wait to read about him doing it again since he now knows its safe to fvck a girl 14days after "4day red-flag" (he would soon be disappointed cos body systems are different)
i think its a bit immature of you to jump into conlusion.. not suprised sha, many things education cant guarantee you> maturity and proper use of one's brain. you displayed none bro.. good day
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nicepoker(m): 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Unprotected fine. And u even weep inside her. Why didn't u pour it out.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
Baby gal..after going thru ur profile and seeing ur dp,I v eaten all my words back..aLl 657 of it..I'm so so sorry for questionin ur honor and would like to b given a chance to correct any wrong impression u v of me.

Coffee?

As for u cao, since u dnt v a profile ppix, *###+@*##@##@ u

mirexxx:
lol i think i hit a nerve! tongue
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by VickyRotex(f): 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
1miccza:

Or better still i pray that her dad should be Mike Tyson in every sense of the word

shocked grin grin sad
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by cao(f): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
desdichando:
Baby gal..after going thru ur profile and seeing ur dp,I v eaten all my words back..aLl 657 of it..I'm so so sorry for questionin ur honor and would like to b given a chance to correct any wrong impression u v of me.

Coffee?

Yippie go me! Apparently, it's my turn to receive your unique brand of confused wrath. Oh happy days!
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by olareed(m): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
sinaj:
lol @ r u a children grin.... if u cnt help me wid all den forgerit wink
u need christ and I aint jesus u knw...well,if u insist,I can manage to be ur jesus...
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by debeo: 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

I pray she gets pregnant and put u in trouble!

17 Yes old?

U no get sister ni?

If Kanji hol u, ashaw*o no dey?

Na God go punish u for defiling a 17 yr old girl

Id*iot

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by naija4all(m): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
Princeojua:
Hi Nairalanders. I am a confirm elite of this great forum. I go by the name Sammy.

Last year I packed into a Self-Contained apartment near my school. Opposite me is a wonderful family with two daughters and two sons, with a strict and disciplinarian. father.

I was seating right in my veranda reading because I suppose that's my purpose of being there, when, a young girl of 17years old and in SS3 approached me with an exercise book supposing to be a Maths assignment. I didn't hide the fact that I know nothing about maths. I boldly refused doing the assignment, so she left.

Two days after, she resurfaced with English assignment,and I quickly did justice to it. after the assignment. I didn't know when I said "you're beautiful and I Love you."

She quickly reciprocate in strong affirmation I LOVE YOU TOO. So last week, she came to my house 6days after her menstruation and I had an unprotected sex with her.

Ever since then, my conscience has been disturbing me that the sex may result to pregnancy. Her Dad is a brutal and uncompromising man.

Please what should I do in case anything go wrong? Because I am already giving up on her due to her Dad. she told me today that she feel guilty ever since the day I deflowered her.

Help me out please. I think my Dad will not support me either because he's more brutal than her Dad. God, help me.
one word, pray for forgiveness and you have to also pray she doesn't get pregnant too. Take care
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by olareed(m): 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
Diamondamsel:

Better as in?
u knw what?...no1 sees a diamond joined with a damsel and runs away...just wanna knw if ur actually the diamond am staying back for...
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by mirexxx(f): 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
desdichando:

Coffee?

smh

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by MasterWayne(m): 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
fine specimen. tongue
Spaxon:
u aff kille me wt laff........
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by kinglekan: 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
halmeyd:

chai! walahi na now i agree say bad-mouthers wey dey diz nairaland get bsc...twiter stil dey learn na

Haba!!! Na play I dey follow am play naa.

grin
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Bflexing(m): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
That's is a bad thing o but since u have started,keep enjoying the girl cause the consequence will be the same. Whether u fvcked her once or many times, she may still get belle and her dad will give u the beating of your life. Now the question is, 'do u really wanna suffer for what u tasted once?' grin grin grin Calculate well ooo
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Jaypea98: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
Princeojua:
Hi Nairalanders. I am a confirm elite of this great forum. I go by the name Sammy.

Last year I packed into a Self-Contained apartment near my school. Opposite me is a wonderful family with two daughters and two sons, with a strict and disciplinarian. father.

I was seating right in my veranda reading because I suppose that's my purpose of being there, when, a young girl of 17years old and in SS3 approached me with an exercise book supposing to be a Maths assignment. I didn't hide the fact that I know nothing about maths. I boldly refused doing the assignment, so she left.

Two days after, she resurfaced with English assignment,and I quickly did justice to it. after the assignment. I didn't know when I said "you're beautiful and I Love you."

She quickly reciprocate in strong affirmation I LOVE YOU TOO. So last week, she came to my house 6days after her menstruation and I had an unprotected sex with her.

Ever since then, my conscience has been disturbing me that the sex may result to pregnancy. Her Dad is a brutal and uncompromising man.

Please what should I do in case anything go wrong? Because I am already giving up on her due to her Dad. she told me today that she feel guilty ever since the day I deflowered her.

Help me out please. I think my Dad will not support me either because he's more brutal than her Dad. God, help me.
You were wrong but you require God's forgiveness not mine so I won't criticise you.
As for your fear of pregnancy, FORGET IT .Its almost impossible take my word for it cus its simple biology.
Quote me if u need more explanations on this issue. You were indeed lucky
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by halmeyd(m): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
kinglekan:

Haba!!! Na play I dey follow am play naa.

grin
na play b dat? If u wan bad mouth am tru tru nko? D guy go fit komit suicide o

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by oniisaac: 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
guy, if it is 6 days after her menses. nothing might happen.... go read more about 'safe period'. Meanwhile, why u no use ur head when u dey shook that thing?? that 2face's '.....choose to use your device...' song should be ringing in your head bro. oniranu oshi!!
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by DeKasablanca(f): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
siegfried99:
undecided

U seduced an underage, bleeped her, now u are worried of consequences u should have thought about before doing it

SMH, bros u need to be flogged angry
the cane should be soaked in acid first
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by DeKasablanca(f): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
Princeojua:
I did said it was unprotected. that's my fear
i cant take this anymore. sad GBAGAUN! How tf did u pass english in waec?
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
Cow
cao:

Yippie go me! Apparently, it's my turn to receive your unique brand of confused wrath. Oh happy days!
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by frisky2good(m): 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
It is not your conscience that is disturbing you. It is the fear of the girl getting pregnant. Guess what? You deserve what is happening to you. Just pray hard that your erection has not put you in trouble because there is little you can do right now.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by cao(f): 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
desdichando:
Cow
Introducing desdichando, the most confused light bulb, keep on shinning. grin
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Diamondamsel(f): 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
olareed:
u knw what?...no1 sees a diamond joined with a damsel and runs away...just wanna knw if ur actually the diamond am staying back for...
lol, like seriously
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by olareed(m): 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
Diamondamsel:

lol, like seriously
yea seriosly...and how do we start?...ur digits would do just fine for a start...u can drop them here...asunmogejoolayinka@yahoo.com
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by classicyung(m): 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
190theclown:
Na una sabi

but 17year old toto go sweet to phuck sha tongue

Lool•• Bros, God is watchinn u ooh
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by classicyung(m): 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
MasterWayne:
fine specimen. tongue
Specimen? A or B?
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by kegan1759(m): 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
U av to go the father and make restitutions to him so ur conscience can clear!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Ben Murray-Bruce & Her Husband / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.