Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,618 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen (67530 Views)

I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by cycline404(m): 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
If it was in a sane country, she will tell her mother and friends!
Then they will tell the court
They will add 18 years to your current age!!

14 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by phlio(m): 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
Princeojua:
Obviously, I am confused on how everything transpired. I pray nothing happen. thanks bro
mind u ...it a 50/50 chance.in one week tyms we gonna know keep me posted.try to call her if she shows any sign of sickness then that is it.but after two weeks no sign no sickness den zip up.or use protection
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Princeojua(m): 11:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
classicyung:
I can't fit shout•• Shey u live in a safe contain? No wori bros, E go safely contain u, nd ur pikin if there is any outcome
bro,why you the talk like this? I need help from you not mockery

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Cutehector:
wat else is ur nature
Laughing grin
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by sobastical: 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lubbish! would appreciate if you can come to complete the story after confirming she's pregnant

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by sobastical: 11:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
cycline404:
If it was in a sane country, she will tell her mother and friends!
Then they will tell the court
They will add 18 years to your current age!!

Hahaha.... Wickeded man

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by sinaj(f): 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
Cutehector:
sinaj where whr u wen ur biology teacher was teachin reproduction?
i wasnt taught reproduction, itz fertilization i learnt nd understood bera tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Truckpusher(m): 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
That awkward moment when you keep asking a girl if she has seen her period...

Op ,your case still dey hold up till month end .

But that kain toto sha....diaris goduo! even the smally collect am she no fear. grin

12 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by kinglekan: 11:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
lagmostkuit:
We didn't help u d day u fuvked her, now u want us 2 help u clear ur conscience...

Shoro Niyen? grin grin

Hehehehe, u harsh ooo. See as u con express am fully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by HemmanuelRichy(m): 11:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
lagmostkuit:
We didn't help u d day u fuvked her, now u want us 2 help u clear ur conscience...

Shoro Niyen? grin grin
Oya mi lenu o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by ronald4lif(m): 12:05am On Apr 05, 2015
Princeojua:
I did said it was unprotected. that's my fear

Why not take her with you for a pregnancy test or buy a preggy kit to check yourself or she can do that herself. It's very easy to use.

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Baddestguyp(m): 12:18am On Apr 05, 2015
so you just meet a girl and tell her you love her

5 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 05, 2015
Princeojua:
Hi Nairalanders. I am a confirm elite of this great forum. I go by the name Sammy. I last year packed into a Safe-Contain near my school. Opposite me is a wonderful family with two daughters and two sons. In all, with a strick and discipline father. I was seating right in my varanda reading because I suppose that's my purpose of being there. then, a young girl of 17years old and in SS3 approached me with an exercise book supposing to be a Maths assignment. I didn't hide the fact that I know nothing about maths. I boldly refused doing the assignment. so she left. two days after, she resurfaced with English assignment,and I quickly did justice to it. after the assignment. I didn't know when I say you're beautiful and I Love you. she quickly reciprocate in strong affirmation I LOVE YOU TOO. So last week, she came to my house 6days after her menstruation. I had an unprotected sex with her. ever since then, my conscience has been disturbing me if that may result to pregnancy. Her Dad is a brutal and in compromise man. please what should I do in case anything go wrong? because I am already giving up on her due to her Dad. she told me today that she feel guilty ever since the day I disflowered her. help me out please. I think my Dad will not support me either because he's more brutal than her Dad. God, help me.

cheesy grin cheesy

You don buy market. cheesy

Pray that neither the father gets to know or she gets pregnant. If any of these happens, e don be for you. grin

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 05, 2015
Baddestguyp:
so you just meet a girl and tell her you love her

Hin kongee reach full bar nah grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 2:22am On Apr 05, 2015
Lol. Wetin man no go read for NL
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Ilekeh(f): 2:24am On Apr 05, 2015
hmmmm
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Franchise21(m): 2:24am On Apr 05, 2015
Next fiction please!!! B4 I forget, happy Easter to all Nairalanders
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 2:24am On Apr 05, 2015
Princeojua:
Hi Nairalanders. I am a confirm elite of this great forum. I go by the name Sammy.

Last year I packed into a Self-Contained apartment near my school. Opposite me is a wonderful family with two daughters and two sons, with a strict and disciplinarian. father.

I was seating right in my veranda reading because I suppose that's my purpose of being there, when, a young girl of 17years old and in SS3 approached me with an exercise book supposing to be a Maths assignment. I didn't hide the fact that I know nothing about maths. I boldly refused doing the assignment, so she left.

Two days after, she resurfaced with English assignment,and I quickly did justice to it. after the assignment. I didn't know when I said "you're beautiful and I Love you."

She quickly reciprocate in strong affirmation I LOVE YOU TOO. So last week, she came to my house 6days after her menstruation and I had an unprotected sex with her.

Ever since then, my conscience has been disturbing me that the sex may result to pregnancy. Her Dad is a brutal and uncompromising man.

Please what should I do in case anything go wrong? Because I am already giving up on her due to her Dad. she told me today that she feel guilty ever since the day I deflowered her.

Help me out please. I think my Dad will not support me either because he's more brutal than her Dad. God, help me.

3 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by dabayomi(m): 2:29am On Apr 05, 2015
ShoroNiyen..
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by godwil114(m): 2:32am On Apr 05, 2015
4uk her again
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by chax100(f): 2:33am On Apr 05, 2015
Bros! Start packing gradually like GEJ. Hope the Tifnubus will find this funny. Lol
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 05, 2015
My prediction. You go chop am again.

5 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Itulah(m): 2:41am On Apr 05, 2015
Congratulations, you will soon be a father. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Bimffo(m): 2:44am On Apr 05, 2015
LMaoooo..

"My Dad is more Brutal than her dad.. God help me"
grin

Walahi, Eleribuuu ni OP yii.. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Eejay254(m): 2:45am On Apr 05, 2015
uhmmmm.. Teenager huh? Didn't hear the part where you said she was a vigirn tho

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 05, 2015
Cutehector:
wats d meanin of shoro niyen
lol,i major in General Chemistry,Does that makes me a major general

Shoro niyen?

It means ?
'Does that makes sense'? Or
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Smartlife(m): 2:48am On Apr 05, 2015
For your mind when you dey do am you wan be the first person wey wan chop forbidden fruit.. Pray to God you scale through. Don't know why some guys can't control themselves when they are about to cum. Cd no even enter your small mind... Bad guy... I bet you will still do it again if the gal no later get pregnant

10 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 2:51am On Apr 05, 2015
6 days after her period, if she has a long cycle she's most likely not gonna be pregnant. However find a way to take her to the hospital so that the Dr can give her some treatment to avoid pregnancy. But, what really came over you? I don't wanna judge you. Next time please control your libido. If it were to be a Civilized society you could have gone to jail for this. Take care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 05, 2015
Princeojua:
Hi Nairalanders. I am a confirm elite of this great forum. I go by the name Sammy.

Last year I packed into a Self-Contained apartment near my school. Opposite me is a wonderful family with two daughters and two sons, with a strict and disciplinarian. father.

I was seating right in my veranda reading because I suppose that's my purpose of being there, when, a young girl of 17years old and in SS3 approached me with an exercise book supposing to be a Maths assignment. I didn't hide the fact that I know nothing about maths. I boldly refused doing the assignment, so she left.

Two days after, she resurfaced with English assignment,and I quickly did justice to it. after the assignment. I didn't know when I said "you're beautiful and I Love you."

She quickly reciprocate in strong affirmation I LOVE YOU TOO. So last week, she came to my house 6days after her menstruation and I had an unprotected sex with her.

Ever since then, my conscience has been disturbing me that the sex may result to pregnancy. Her Dad is a brutal and uncompromising man.

Please what should I do in case anything go wrong? Because I am already giving up on her due to her Dad. she told me today that she feel guilty ever since the day I deflowered her.

Help me out please. I think my Dad will not support me either because he's more brutal than her Dad. God, help me.
you disflower without using condom?If she no get pregnant,Then u need to go and see a doctor.it means ur sperm is weak

5 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by cococandy(f): 2:56am On Apr 05, 2015
Her father will kill you tongue

That's how you guys go around spoiling other people's daughters. When you become a father yourself then you will become extra protective of your own daughter. What goes around.....

11 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by tsdarkside(m): 2:57am On Apr 05, 2015
you stvpid ass`hole...very stvpid indeed...HHAHAHA..

now..what do you want,,

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by latuntop(m): 2:58am On Apr 05, 2015
Go and ask shekau, rubbish poem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.