Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (242082 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Somebodysproduct: 5:56am On Apr 28, 2016
HOT PREMIERE : Olamide ft Zeezny – Who You Epp (Remix) http://naijatuale.net/2016/04/27/hot-premiere-olamide-ft-zeezny-who-you-epp-remix/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by ogechooky: 10:00am On Apr 28, 2016
na wa oooo..lmao
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by opichika(m): 9:35am On May 08, 2016
[b] ok. . . the last time Rachael visited me, here are the characters i observed;

*orijin, please put kamasutra letz watch, this lord of the rings is gettin borin, i did!

*orijin, you are busy with your system while I'm here alone, am i not important to you? i joined her!

*orijin, can you see what that king is doing before having sex with his wife? i comot eyes! angry

*orijin, you are not even romantic, are you not enjoyin the movie with me? I smiled smiley

*orijin, why are you smilin now, you are too naughty, she mistakenly/intentionally hits my kokoro, I laughed!

*orijin, I'm coming i wanna use the toilet, i said ok!

-while she was in the toilet, i quickly performed some miracles which you will read later wink

-she came back and sat on my lap

*orijin, i jez don't know why i love you so much and i replied "i love you too babe"

*she started kissin me and my kokoro started searchin for signal. . .

*she started rubbin my kokoro and i started svckin her oranges

*she unzipped my trouser to give me a head but to her greatest surprise! My kokoro waz already putting on a CONDOM! shocked

And what happened after that *some text missing*

cc: tosyne2much[/b]
oga you re one of a kind''' i twale oooo!!
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by NaeChris: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2016
[b] ok. . . the last time Rachael visited me, here are the characters i observed;

*orijin, please put kamasutra letz watch, this lord of the rings is gettin borin, i did!

*orijin, you are busy with your system while I'm here alone, am i not important to you? i joined her!

*orijin, can you see what that king is doing before having sex with his wife? i comot eyes! angry

*orijin, you are not even romantic, are you not enjoyin the movie with me? I smiled smiley

*orijin, why are you smilin now, you are too naughty, she mistakenly/intentionally hits my kokoro, I laughed!

*orijin, I'm coming i wanna use the toilet, i said ok!

-while she was in the toilet, i quickly performed some miracles which you will read later wink

-she came back and sat on my lap

*orijin, i jez don't know why i love you so much and i replied "i love you too babe"

*she started kissin me and my kokoro started searchin for signal. . .

*she started rubbin my kokoro and i started svckin her oranges

*she unzipped my trouser to give me a head but to her greatest surprise! My kokoro waz already putting on a CONDOM! shocked

And what happened after that *some text missing*

cc: tosyne2much[/b]
LOL
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Kingsley1000(m): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
make una repent o
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Enufo: 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2018
At Oap no be lie?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

5 Signs She's A Virgin / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / A Thread for Single Ladies :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.