Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (242031 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Psalmwise(m): 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
K nah dey dere dey shine teeth lik squirrel tongue
Orijin101:

grin
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Kingsasian(m): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sooo on point mehn.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Kingsasian(m): 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
cozy7:
11. I will be going in one hour time
Guys, that's a sign that u better get busy.
12. Come and show me what your apartment looks like
In this case, she's more interested in your bedroom.
I'm tired n need to rest
Guys, this is usually my favorite green light.
Guys whatever u do, being romantic in words, is almost always d key.....don't be pushy! She'll follow u all d way!
"I'm tired n need to rest" na this one dey turn me on pass.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by globoy: 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=vizkiz post=32381758][/quote]
Wa gbayi vizkiz..ma sight eh
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by clevvermind(m): 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
omooba969:

Why u com dey vex na, we no be palz again? smiley
why u con dey yarn dust before na?
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by imitor4us(m): 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by edorhe14(m): 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ogbeni..U dint have to reveal our secret for getting laid...
Anyway not every one out there can do it...-Its an Art
#Pickingupladies
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by masterpat(m): 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2015

Nigga... u bad cool
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by masterpat(m): 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

cool

See baba don turn love doctor

#respect wink
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
masterpat:

See baba don turn love doctor

#respect wink
Patrick so you sef follow enta dis thread ? Hahaha cheesy
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Devcrib(m): 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lolz pls resend the missing part of the text.
Orijin101:
[b] ok. . . the last time Rachael visited me, here are the characters i observed;

*orijin, please put kamasutra letz watch, this lord of the rings is gettin borin, i did!

*orijin, you are busy with your system while I'm here alone, am i not important to you? i joined her!

*orijin, can you see what that king is doing before having sex with his wife? i comot eyes! angry

*orijin, you are not even romantic, are you not enjoyin the movie with me? I smiled smiley

*orijin, why are you smilin now, you are too naughty, she mistakenly/intentionally hits my kokoro, I laughed!

*orijin, I'm coming i wanna use the toilet, i said ok!

-while she was in the toilet, i quickly performed some miracles which you will read later wink

-she came back and sat on my lap

*orijin, i jez don't know why i love you so much and i replied "i love you too babe"

*she started kissin me and my kokoro started searchin for signal. . .

*she started rubbin my kokoro and i started svckin her oranges

*she unzipped my trouser to give me a head but to her greatest surprise! My kokoro waz already putting on a CONDOM! shocked

And what happened after that *some text missing*

cc: tosyne2much[/b]
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Devcrib(m): 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
D guys dont need to grad, knowing hw d game goes sort every tin

Vickybee:
Keep studying us, you'll never graduate.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Xynthialuvy(f): 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:
[b] ok. . . the last time Rachael visited me, here are the characters i observed;

*orijin, please put kamasutra letz watch, this lord of the rings is gettin borin, i did!

*orijin, you are busy with your system while I'm here alone, am i not important to you? i joined her!

*orijin, can you see what that king is doing before having sex with his wife? i comot eyes! angry

*orijin, you are not even romantic, are you not enjoyin the movie with me? I smiled smiley

*orijin, why are you smilin now, you are too naughty, she mistakenly/intentionally hits my kokoro, I laughed!

*orijin, I'm coming i wanna use the toilet, i said ok!

-while she was in the toilet, i quickly performed some miracles which you will read later wink

-she came back and sat on my lap

*orijin, i jez don't know why i love you so much and i replied "i love you too babe"

*she started kissin me and my kokoro started searchin for signal. . .

*she started rubbin my kokoro and i started svckin her oranges

*she unzipped my trouser to give me a head but to her greatest surprise! My kokoro waz already putting on a CONDOM! shocked

And what happened after that *some text missing*

cc: tosyne2much[/b]
mad guy. he he he
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Xynthialuvy:
mad guy. he he he
ma'am, what i do na

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by masterpat(m): 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Patrick so you sef follow enta dis thread ? Hahaha cheesy

Yes oh baba grin
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by emmyskies(m): 1:46am On Apr 07, 2015
Too bad what the world is turned into. The gate and way to eternal life in JESUS CHRIST is still wide open, the wise should forsake his evil ways and seek solace in the great King.

He that swallows a whole coconut should have enough faith in his anus as much as he that gathers the ant-infested fa*ggot should be prepared for the visit of the lizard.
Hell is no place for man. Pls repent and be saved.

For it is written, if the righteous are scarcely saved, where shalt sinners and the ungodly appear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Xynthialuvy(f): 7:49am On Apr 07, 2015
Orijin101:

ma'am, what i do na
U just too funny.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 07, 2015
Xynthialuvy:
U just too funny.
really cheesy?

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by rkarang: 10:25am On Apr 07, 2015
pomide:
Ahh...Omo Boys don Dull Before o smiley ...

That Year For First Semester 100l, Yellow CourseMate Chinyere con see me for hostel...As she enter, my remaining two room mates use style commot...Heavy Rain con Start to they fall, After she copy note tire...she say she wan sleep... she climb my bed, say i fit join her...me kukuma Climb, sleep beside her!

When i wake up! i no see chinyere for my side again!

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by ArcToyin(m): 11:29am On Apr 07, 2015
lolzz...remember sex between unmarried folks is a sin.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Dotwillis1(m): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by twerkjack: 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
HEYYYYYYYYY I BOW FOR THIS BOI!!! HOW DO U KNOW ALL THE THINGS U KNOW HUH THESE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE......
U KNOW JUDGING FROM THE FACT THAT IVE DONE ALL OF EM MYSELF wink
GOOD JOB DUDE
KEEP OBSERVING AND TELLING ALL THEM INSENSITIVE GUYS THAT TORTURE US LADIES WITH KONJI tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
twerkjack:
HEYYYYYYYYY I BOW FOR THIS BOI!!! HOW DO U KNOW ALL THE THINGS U KNOW HUH THESE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE......
GOOD JOB DUDE
KEEP OBSERVING AND TELLING ALL THEM INSENSITIVE GUYS THAT TORTURE US LADIES WITH KONJI tongue
So now clap for Tosyne cheesy
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by omooba969(m): 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
twerkjack:
GOOD JOB DUDE

Chick full of action !
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by CLIQBOY(m): 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
donefezy:
cliqboy u dey learn?
Boss I dey learn
I no dey miss this kind lecture grin
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Passion22(f): 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
As for me sha, I'll just look for a way for us to quarrel and after that the rest na history......
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Fkhalifa(m): 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
Passion22:

As for me sha, I'll just look for a way for us to quarrel and after that the rest na history......
hmmm so after quarrelling,you pick your bag and exit?or he moves closer to beg and then gbam?explain pls wink
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by FAJFARM(m): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2015
whizqueen:
- she flings her legs open while sitting or laying on the bed,, who does that without a motive?

- she starts playing rough with you so that you both can get a little closerwink

- she calls your attention every time you try not to pay attention n focus on her...

What else, eeerrrmmm
Don't stress your brain too much have this cold bottle of Orijin and continue. Am now a fan of yours.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by FAJFARM(m): 11:32am On Apr 09, 2015
twerkjack:
GOOD JOB DUDE

Gbam! matured and courageous. Sign your autograph on my cheek.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Emerald89(f): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
am not there o, sometimes you just have to do something to make him feel the trend
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by whizqueen(f): 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
FAJFARM:

Don't stress your brain too much have this cold bottle of Orijin and continue. Am now a fan of yours.
Lolz... Thanks man.
Buh I'll prefer fruit juice jare wink
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by stalwart123(m): 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Spidermon:
11.) She peels off her clothes and starts to plait her puubic hair in your presence.

Na to run away...

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

5 Signs She's A Virgin / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / A Thread for Single Ladies :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.