Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (241884 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
O boy me fall hands oh, na so this gal waka enter my room come dey give me flower, guess what I rejected her gift....omo I miss target ooh till now she no won tak e eyes see me.. embarassedO boy me fall hands oh, na so this gal waka enter my room come dey give me flower, guess what I rejected her gift....omo I miss target ooh till now she no won tak e eyes see me..
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Barnabaseloka(m): 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
OMG! If guys mess up ladies in this way, how many decent ones are still remaining for us to marry. You can't eat your cake and have it. Remember God is not mocked b/c you will reap exactly what you have sown. Marriage is honourable with bed undefiled but whoremongers and adulterers, God will judge (Heb. 13:4). Guys and ladies, apply self-control (for Christians and not for church goers). May God help me!
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by kells77(m): 10:29pm On May 23, 2015
[quote author=vizkiz post=32381758][/quote] bad boy
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by bobojoshua(m): 10:43am On May 24, 2015
incrediblestev:
lol.... Try find the center of gravity and your complaints will be over.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 25, 2015
Chaiii...... See as this guy expose me oooo.

They started feeling heat: * Tunde please lock the door, i want to remove my blouse..... this heat is too much* * winks* That's my favourite line.

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by rubebe(m): 3:12pm On May 25, 2015
I beg,no use dis signs 4 a married woman ooo.Even if she give u dose signs,no do ooo.Jesus no like am ooo.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 4:12pm On May 25, 2015
adeh39:
Chaiii...... See as this guy expose me oooo.

They started feeling heat: * Tunde please lock the door, i want to remove my blouse..... this heat is too much* * winks* That's my favourite line.
bbwhahahahah cheesy
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Rickbee1: 12:50am On May 30, 2015
Heeeyyyyy I no fit laugh again oooo...nairalanders no go kill me.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Yawgawlfriend(f): 10:24pm On May 31, 2015
Orijin101:
[b] ok. . . the last time Rachael visited me, here are the characters i observed;

*orijin, please put kamasutra letz watch, this lord of the rings is gettin borin, i did!

*orijin, you are busy with your system while I'm here alone, am i not important to you? i joined her!

*orijin, can you see what that king is doing before having sex with his wife? i comot eyes! angry

*orijin, you are not even romantic, are you not enjoyin the movie with me? I smiled smiley

*orijin, why are you smilin now, you are too naughty, she mistakenly/intentionally hits my kokoro, I laughed!

*orijin, I'm coming i wanna use the toilet, i said ok!

-while she was in the toilet, i quickly performed some miracles which you will read later wink

-she came back and sat on my lap

*orijin, i jez don't know why i love you so much and i replied "i love you too babe"

*she started kissin me and my kokoro started searchin for signal. . .

*she started rubbin my kokoro and i started svckin her oranges

*she unzipped my trouser to give me a head but to her greatest surprise! My kokoro waz already putting on a CONDOM! shocked

And what happened after that *some text missing*

cc: tosyne2much[/b]
dem say you nor go mad! But Godwin! Lwkmdie
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 31, 2015
Yawgawlfriend:
dem say you nor go mad! But Godwin! Lwkmdie
undecided
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Omotayor123(f): 11:10pm On May 31, 2015
Orijin101:
[b] ok. . . the last time Rachael visited me, here are the characters i observed;

*orijin, please put kamasutra letz watch, this lord of the rings is gettin borin, i did!

*orijin, you are busy with your system while I'm here alone, am i not important to you? i joined her!

*orijin, can you see what that king is doing before having sex with his wife? i comot eyes! angry

*orijin, you are not even romantic, are you not enjoyin the movie with me? I smiled smiley

*orijin, why are you smilin now, you are too naughty, she mistakenly/intentionally hits my kokoro, I laughed!

-while she was in the toilet, i quickly performed some miracles which you will read later wink

*orijin, i jez don't know why i love you so much and i replied "i love you too babe"

*she unzipped my trouser to give me a head but to her greatest surprise! My kokoro waz already putting on a CONDOM! shocked

My padi u badt gangrin
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by MEGGATRON(m): 11:11pm On May 31, 2015
tosyne2much this is remarkable!!! Over 100k views?..........my highest is 74k views this is astonishing men!

Its me falconey.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Omotayor123(f): 11:12pm On May 31, 2015
Nice one.. seems so on point.
Tosyn2much u dey try.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 31, 2015
Omotayor123:

My padi u badt gangrin
iyawo mi, see as u don friendzone me finish embarassed
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Omotayor123(f): 11:14pm On May 31, 2015
[quote author=Orijin101 post=34295669] [color=#006600][b] iyawo mi, see as u don friendzone me finish :-
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Omotayor123(f): 11:15pm On May 31, 2015
Orijin101:

iyawo mi, see as u don friendzone me finish embarassed
tongue
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 11:16pm On May 31, 2015
Omotayor123:
Nice one.. seems so on point.
Tosyn2much u dey try.
Oyah clap 4me cheesy
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Omotayor123(f): 11:18pm On May 31, 2015
tosyne2much:
Oyah clap 4me cheesy
papaapapapagrin
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 31, 2015
Omotayor123:

tongue
i rebuke every spirit of friendzoning in Jesus name!!!!!!
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 11:43pm On May 31, 2015
Omotayor123:
papaapapapagrin
That's my e-wife cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 01, 2015
LMFAO!!!!!

All these answers must be experiences with Nigerian girls ONLY!

Ahswear, Western girls, most CDN girls are straightforward!

Why our girls too dey front na??
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by nelandrewz(m): 3:45am On Jun 01, 2015
Hahaha, sharp badest guy
Orijin101:

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by nelandrewz(m): 3:52am On Jun 01, 2015
Nice tips, u jez open babes yansh @ Op
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by MrsChima(f): 4:03am On Jun 01, 2015
Grown women say "let's have sex".

I don't know why it's hard to say those words. undecided
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Omotayor123(f): 8:29am On Jun 01, 2015
Orijin101:

i rebuke every spirit of friendzoning in Jesus name!!!!!!
Ameen...
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Omotayor123(f): 8:30am On Jun 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
That's my e-wife cheesy
Chai!!!! I no sabi fight oooo. Make all of your other e-wife no come bash me oooo
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 01, 2015
Omotayor123:

Ameen...
Oya, husby-zone me grin
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Omotayor123(f): 8:40am On Jun 01, 2015
Orijin101:
Oya, husby-zone me grin
I no fit e-fight ooooo
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 01, 2015
Omotayor123:

I no fit e-fight ooooo
Forget dear, the fight is not urz, itz mine cool
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Omotayor123(f): 8:50am On Jun 01, 2015
Orijin101:

Forget dear, the fight is not urz, itz mine cool
OK na. Blushing ***
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
Omotayor123:

Chai!!!! I no sabi fight oooo. Make all of your other e-wife no come bash me oooo
Hahaha cheesy

My other e-wives ke ?

Where u see that one ? cheesy
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Omotayor123(f): 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

My other e-wives ke ?

Where u see that one ? cheesy
For Romanceland no ni oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

5 Signs She's A Virgin / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.