Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? (5127 Views)

Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] / Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" / Why Do Repented Whores End Up Marrying Good Or Better Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by dakmanzero(m): 11:22am On Sep 07, 2006
Damollar:

Why?

Because he won't be a WUSSY. He won't be
CLINGY. He won't be ANNOYING. He won't act
INSECURE all the time.

Correct!!!!

When he does find an exceptional woman and he
chooses to "settle down" and have a deep,
authentic relationship with a special girl, he'll
be the kind of guy that every woman alive wants to
be with.

He'll know the game well enough to STAY
INTERESTING, and he'll also know the game well
enough to NOT HAVE TO PLAY IT if he doesn't need
to.

BIG, MOTHAF$CKIN LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont be fooled, ladies. Once a playa always a playa. This is just a daft fantasy that women who want it ALL invent for themselves,  and if the playa is skilful enough, she may even grow old and die in her ignorance.

it is simple- marry a man that is desirable to women AND YOU SHALL SHARE HIM WITH OTHERS

the only difference is if u find out or not.
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by nico(m): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2006
Playboys are vain little pricks
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by Damollar(m): 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2006
nico:

Playboys are vain little pricks

@nico - U can't preach wt u dnt practise
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by Tamsam: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2006
Real bad ones r beta at d end of d day but d ones who were just copying their friends are no beta than "immature, irritating and , God knows what else, at d end of d day.
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 13, 2006
I would call myself a repressed playboy - i have the tendencies. I am nice by nature, but sometimes i think i overdo it - the girls almost always end up wanting to do stuff with me when they find out i am "adventurous", belied by the cool, calm, introverted exterior. One girl was tripped when i said i wouldnt mind if my wife wanted to go clubbing even after we got married.

But i go out of my way to avoid postions, situations and circumstances that would make me err. On more than one occassion i have heard a girl mention things like "You always say the right words" or "I love hanging out with you" or "I wish i had known you before i met my boyfriend", And all this during those dreaded periods of separation from my fiancee - Internship, NYSC, Long holidays etc. Maybe my upbringing helps in restraining myself; i know that deep down, I have the tendency to "like" a girl for a while and then, months later i dont even remember their names.

I'm glad i met a girl who matches me in mode of thinking, value systems, [sexual orientation], intelligence and desires. We cn be as "naughty" as we want. If i had chosent to BE a player too, i wd probably have met her, had a fling, forgotten about her. . .

Being a playboy is not something that "oh, i just can't help it", its your choice. And it stays with you forever. Have you ever heard the term "dirty old man"? What do you think that kind of guy was when he was younger?

Better men as in sensual, material terms, yes. But dont ever hang you future on a playboy - you will end up and emotional wreck cos you'll share him with every other girl that catches his fancy.
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by lioness(f): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2006
na wao
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by glogirl(f): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2006
what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
any man no matter how ugly or deformed , with good income will always have girls no matter how few after him.
a man that relies on women to feel good is an empty vessel, they only massage your ego. that means you do not feel like a whole man inside you.
if you think your wife should put up with it because you are nice and caring, you should also put up with an adulterous wife because she is good in bed and cooks well despite the fact that she is doing your neighbors.
get real , no one appreciates disloyalty,put yourself in the other person's shoes.

1 Like

Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by hotchic1(f): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2006
Its true dat gals trip ova bad boys because they got better luk and act nicer and more matured, y cant d good guys appear thus as well.
And concerning the issue of gettin married to a player,som players learn to drop the hussle and settle down wit one partner but dats just an exception and not d rule.
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by lioness(f): 9:50am On Nov 14, 2006
I'd trip over a bad boy and have fun with him but theres no way in a million years am i going to marry him.

When it comes to marriage, its a different ball game.
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by Gamine(f): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2006
The Playboys of Today will Become Play Men tomoro, LOL grin
if u dont change now, marriage cant change you!!!!!
ive neva liked badboys so i dont give, this thread
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by osegwu(m): 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2006
Gemini, I very much disagree with you. I am neither  a play
boy or a nice guy but i have seen a couple of playboys
turning out to be good guys while the nice ones turning out sad ones.
It is a matter of willingness to change and determination to change.
no man is a dead casanova and as such can easily be stopped just like
smoking. Playboyship is a weakness just like any other. They also have their
strenght.
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by MyPeace(f): 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2006
@Osewgu

its one in hundred pls. playboys are always playboys, do u stop using left hand in old age?

@topic

Play boys only if us have a heart to be BROKEN!!
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by lioness(f): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2006
cool
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by frankiriri(m): 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2006
What a contadiction shocked shocked
How can play boys ('emphasis on boys') be better men than others. grin
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by osegwu(m): 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2006
MyPeace:

@Osewgu

its one in hundred please. playboys are always playboys, do u stop using left hand in old age?

@topic

Play boys only if us have a heart to be BROKEN!!

But you know that there are also a couple of some of your good guys who had turned out to be bad guys?
That is it, every body is subject to change even arm robbers. Most times their strenghts exceed that of the good guys and  you all know this. if there are no good stuff in them why should ladies troop around them?

Still me
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by waffistyle(m): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2006
it is an average mans fantasy to have lots of women, money, and live a good life, in a religion Heaven is you (man) and 70 virgins(women), all men envy men that get women cheaply, they wish they could have what it takes to get all the women they admire THAT CHEAPLY. most cases they are envious of playboys, because they always seem to get the women they admire,that they cannot get, and the women seem to love them!!
when i was younger late secondary and early University it was not easy for me to get the girls i truely admired, i envied those who could, and they were playboys, well over the years i understood, the tricks, but i learnt many things like knowing how to show care, affection, use words, patience, and intellect, also knowing how to be firm,and the skill to put women under control, Women love playboys, and other men envy them grin grin, true,
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by choco4life(m): 2:10am On Nov 17, 2006
do u tnk u acn luv ur spouse other children as your own?////////////////////////////////////////////////
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by lioness(f): 8:52am On Nov 17, 2006
undecided
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by naija4life(f): 8:57am On Nov 17, 2006
next thing now will be that ashewo is better than responsible married women cos they know how to fcukk better, abeg make i hear jo!
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by MyPeace(f): 9:26am On Nov 17, 2006
@naija4life

my brother tell them oooo!!!

@Osegwu

I quite understand you, but the ratio is 1:100.
Players are forever players.
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by lioness(f): 9:30am On Nov 17, 2006
God forbid some kin things wey we dey write.
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by Mystique(f): 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2006
@ first poster: That's a contradiction, a playboy has none of those qualities undecided
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by osegwu(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2006
MyPeace:

@naija4life

my brother tell them oooo!!!

@Osegwu

I quite understand you, but the ratio is 1:100.
Players are forever players.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
My peace,
i think i have fallen in love your thinking. But my sentiment is that
those PB"s have tendencies to change and moreover there are
more heinous crimes and evil committed by Nice guys who are
not playboys. At least it is better to marry a repentant play boy who know
the trade than a virgin nice guy who don't know Jack from robinson about women,
love and sex. what a jack. please, treat her like a lady, ever heart of it?
that is the different between playboys and nice guys
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by MyPeace(f): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2006
Osegwu,

i still do not buy your idea. If you are talking of a guy who has been pretending to be a nice boy, or whose envrionemnt doesnt allow to do certain things, i will buy ur idea a little, but someone who is NATURALY MORALLY GOOD or someone with good upbringing, then forget ur argument.

Playboys are always playboys and will graduate to DIRTY OLD MEN!

Understand that they get addicted to sex, and an addiction is hard to let go, unless by SPECIAL intervention which is 1 in every 100.
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by ObaMan(m): 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2006
All men are playboys believe it or not
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by MyPeace(f): 8:11am On Nov 21, 2006
That you are a player doesnot make all MEN players!

I am a woman and i can say categorically that all MEN ARE NOT PLAYERS.
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by ObaMan(m): 8:22am On Nov 21, 2006
Every man has a playa-tendency written over his brain. Its just that UNFORTUNATELY, the right gal comes around and blows his mind and then he stays with her maybe forever. What do u regard men that flirt during marriage? Dem are plays, my dear. Take that 2 heart.
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by lioness(f): 8:46am On Nov 21, 2006
God help women then
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by Awo4(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2006
I am deeply saddened by the way a lot of men think nowadays. The reason is that they often forget that there are consequences that follow every action. Let me tell you the story of a particular man; he was a big time player and he played wwith as many chicks as he could woo. Some of them got pregnant and he accepted responsibilty for all those in such a situation (He was proud that he had a couple of kids that would look after him in his old age). Many years later, this man's children abandoned him and he was struck with Alzheimer's disease. Now he is in pretty bad shape with no one to help him.

The truth is this: many of us are short sighted and often ignore the realities of life by saying we're just having a good time. What if you end up like the man in the story? What if you die in an accident while returning from one of your escapades? What if you get an STD? What if you get shot by a jealous boyfriend?

READ MY TEXT: Players are not better than other men because they sooner or later end up regretting their actions (On earth or in Hell)

Trust me, being a player doesn't pay. So guys, take it easy, 'cause there's more to life than banging.
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by McKren(m): 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2006
Even OBJ has said it that the conversion of saul to paul to damascus is a bible thing, e nor dey happen again. Guy man na guy. Who marry play boy should be willing to have a playhusband.
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by MyPeace(f): 8:44am On Nov 22, 2006
Tell them ooooo

There is also this story, It happend to my Friend. She was desperately looking for a husband, and you know guys, when they know that you have approached ur 30s, they will come with marriage as No 1.

It happened that this 'IDIOT' played my friend to the extent that she lost all her belongings to this guys (Material and Cash) at the end the guy ran away.

He was so wicked that he even asked her to rent out the house she was staying since they wont stay there again after their wedding (notwithstanding that the period he was doing all these thing, he lived with her) and she did. When the guy ran away, my frnd had no place to live, no work and no money to feed.

Because of the fustration, she traveled home, and took the guy's name to OKIJA SHRINE and instructed the priest to IMPREGENANT ALL THE MALE IN THE GUYS FAMILY. The Priest did this. Though She has not heard or seen the guy till date, so no one knows whether the Okija Shrine something worked on them or not.

So Playas shd be careful, not every woman has the spirit of forgiveness!!

I STILL MAINTAIN THAT ALL MEN ARE NOT PLAYERS - AT LEAST MINE IS AN EXAMPLE!
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by ObaMan(m): 10:21am On Nov 22, 2006
It is well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. / I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating / The Short Guy Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.