Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? (5128 Views)

Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] / Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" / Why Do Repented Whores End Up Marrying Good Or Better Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by lioness(f): 8:53am On Nov 24, 2006
It is VERY well oh cheesy
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by khuna(f): 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2006
yes ohhhh play boy are much more better than some men tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by katherinae(f): 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2006
i geuss its ok to cheat on our husbands, jus tas long as our husbands come home to a home cooked meal everything nite undecided
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by Uche2nna(m): 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2006
Going thru all this post seems to have confused me a lot. There is talk of Playboy,Badboy ,Nice boy and my small brain seem not to comprehend again.Ps can somebdoy tyr and define these terms more clearly and while you at it try to all so answer the following:
If a playboy treats a lady nicely,how then does a nice boy treat her?
Can a "nice boy" be also a play boy?
Is the bad boy image synonymous to a playboy attitude? is charlie boy a playboy or a badboy undecided
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by osegwu(m): 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2006
@ myPeace,

Am I yours?

Still me
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by Seun(m): 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2006
MyPeace: There is also this story, It happend to my Friend. She was desperately looking for a husband, and you know guys, when they know that you have approached your 30s, they will come with marriage as No 1.

It happened that this 'IDIOT' played my friend to the extent that she lost all her belongings to this guys (Material and Cash) at the end the guy ran away.

He was so wicked that he even asked her to rent out the house she was staying since they wont stay there again after their wedding (notwithstanding that the period he was doing all these thing, he lived with her) and she did. When the guy ran away, my frnd had no place to live, no work and no money to feed.

Because of the fustration, she traveled home, and took the guy's name to OKIJA SHRINE and instructed the priest to IMPREGENANT ALL THE MALE IN THE GUYS FAMILY. The Priest did this. Though She has not heard or seen the guy till date, so no one knows whether the Okija Shrine something worked on them or not.
The lady in question is truly a dull woman. First she was swindled by a lover, then she was swindled by an Okija priest who claimed he could remotely plant children inside men's bellies. What a gullible, stupid woman!
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2006
The lady in question is truly a dull woman

cheesy cheesy cheesy like most of them are.
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by iice(f): 3:12am On Dec 11, 2006
plant babies in men laughin ma friggin lil butt off sometimes i wonder what goes on upstairs.
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by MyPeace(f): 8:32am On Dec 11, 2006
@Seun and Gridlock, i can see that two of u are DULLARDS not the lady in question.

I mean making them POT BELLIED like pregant woman, but nothing acutally is inside their bellies.

Get this, and its real, we are in black africa and there are black powers, so the priest did not swindel her rather did her bidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by lioness(f): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2006
playboys, not play boys, They are all men and therefore sound the same to me  tongue
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by moondust(m): 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2007
katherinae:

i geuss its ok to cheat on our husbands, jus tas long as our husbands come home to a home cooked meal everything night undecided

dats a recipe for disaster, if a woman decides to date 50 men because her man is dating 50 women, who will lose in end?, tell me, which of dem will look like a wrecked ship? either way it pays 2 stick 2 ur partner, it doesnt make u a Dullard, neither does it reduce u, rather it goes 2 show u got control over yourself, and self -respect
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by UPRISING: 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2007
SO U ARE NOW TELLING THE GALS TO START
LOOKING FOR THE PLAYBOYS TO SETTLE DOWN
WITH, OKAY GALS PLS THE CHOICE IS URS,
A PLAYBOY WILL ALWAYS BE A PLAYER
ANYTIME ANYWHERE,
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by 2dye4(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2007
playboys are better like you say but will always be "away" Players
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by Druss(m): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2009
Let me get this right - A playboy is a better MAN than a non-playboy!!

The thread starter has issues - Those boys agreeing that have sisters - KPELE!! I hope you recommend a playboy for them!!
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by hppyromz(m): 7:25am On Oct 02, 2018
https://december2018calendar.info/
http://december2018calendar.com
http://publicholidays2018.net/
I JUST BOUGHT THIS NEW SAGEM PHONE MY-S7 AND I HAVE TRYING TO ACTIVATE MY GPRS AS WELL AS MY MMS, DOES ANYONE IN THE HOUSE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PHONE,WORSE MY MANUAL AND MANUAL CD ARE ALL IN FRENCH SO U CAN SEE I AM IN A FIX, REMEMBER THE PHONE SAGEM MY-S7 NOT MY-X7
Re: Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? by pryme(m): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2018
iice:
Once a rake always a rake, but i heard rakes make better husbands, don't how true that is sha grin

I saw what you did there grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Help! (advice thread - Cyber tea party lol) / Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed / My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.