Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls (58678 Views)

Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Is It Fashola That Is Contesting Or Ambode? / Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Poll For Lagos State Governor, Choose Your Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by emekanwokoye225: 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
AMBODE will bring the change we want,, xo vote APC for change..

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
Jaykay is OK!
Yimu. JK is Just Kidding. Meehn! Ambode is our governor and guess what? He's gonna win by L-A-N-D-S-L-I-D-E V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!!!!!!!!!!! Please note this!!! And he's gonna perform far better than Fashola!

5 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by KMJY(f): 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Haryohdeji1:
D trend nw is dat Lagos is for everyone, go to kano and say Kano is for everyone or Calabar and claim calabar is for evryone. Lagos is Southwest n d farthest frm d Southeast self. Dey can never be an Igwe of Lagos.
If you say Abuja is for everyone, you won't be wrong. Same wit Lagos which was once FCT. Don't get it twisted wen we say this. We dnt mean to say that there are no original owners of the state. But since it has become a modern city wit mega structures n human capital, decision making shud be all inclusive

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by kaboninc(m): 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
anonimi:

Where is Fashola's aloku scrwp metal Toronto trains since 2011?

After spending $1billion World Bank loan on it?

After promising in January 2013 that five months later in June we go dey tweet from inside?

Two years after we are still waiting shocked

The latest tori na Ambode tell us 18 months more and restructured financing that is simply to say more loans angry

[size=18pt]Who does not want this FRAUDULENT SCAM to end [/size]

[size=18pt]Better Lagos - JK's Promise, Delivered![/size]

[size=14pt]The OBA of LAGOS!!!! cheesy[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by ogene007: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
bobcharly:
no matter how you look at it..Ambode still wins it, with a big margin o....
his igbo supporters have all travled for Easter, those around are just demoralized due to outcome of the presidential elections...
I will just vote for AMBO....
I agree that some were demoralized after the presidential elections, and some have also travelled for the Easter, but the silly talk from one stupid Oba has provided them the perfect catalyst to vote in much more greater numbers than in the last elections. This will teach the stupid Oba a lesson that he and his generations will not forget in years to come. JK we know, JK we trust.

5 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by eaccyboy(m): 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
bamidele029:
Ambode is our next Governor by God's Grace
if una want mk una vote olubode dats na una problem... Typing frm sokoto while siping my kunu ayah.. Sai wali

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
flopriddy:
Akinwunmi Ambode,the prime politician.A veritable template of continuance democracy.A man who has deccusate all strata of civil service treasury.Here's a man who has been part of the new Lagos,every step of the way.
Lagos has witnessed tremendous transformation in 16 yrs! Consistency and consolidation has contributed immensely to this.Thus,the lagos of our dream needs a continuity of delivery of set standards & ideologies.
Fellow lagosians,the power of continuity rest in your hands. As you exercise your franchise on saturday,vote Akinwunmi Ambode; the best man for the job.
Remember,We are what we repeatedly do.Excellence,then,is not an act,but a Habit.
Vote APC!!! Vote Continuity!!!
You can say that again and again and again!!! This man is a thorough bred public administrator for crying out loud! What does JK know about public service/sector? Private sector is different from public sector. When OBJ withheld Lagos State funds, who do you think gave Tinubu ideas and suggestions on how to manage and run the state? That man is: A-K-I-N-W-U-N-M-I A-M-B-O-D-E!!!!!!! AA will so defeat JK, he would wish he never contested!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Amazo: 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
gorkypark:
Fellow Nigerians, judging from the results of the May 28th General Elections, this will stand as a test for the likelihood for the Lagos Gubernatorial Results

HIT LIKE FOR JIMI AGBAJE

HIT SHARE FOR AKINWUNMI AMBODE

Moderators, front page please!

So the massacre Kano, Katsina and Kaduna electorates did to the PDP is not enough grin? Only a sophisticated party should rule a sophisticated State like Lagos. PDP is a failed party, and a failed party can never rule Lagos angry. APC is not perfect, but so far, it seems the worst of APC is far better than the best of PDP. Jimi Agbaje pitched his tent in the wrong party. I think the Naira has a better chance becoming the global reserve currency than PDP winning the governorship elections in Lagos - and the Naira can never be a global reserve currency, get my point grin. And this is where Jonathan deserves to be thanked: he was able to destroy PDP, the acclaimed largest political party in Africa, within six years grin. When Jonathan took over the presidency, gradually but surely, he transformed the PDP from being a national party to being a SS and SE party, just like he did with his presidency, he took leave from being the President of Nigeria and conducted his rule and administration as President of the SS and SE only, harassing and alienating the rest of the country. Who's laughing now tongue undecided?

#Governor_Ambode_2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by DeFash: 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
Jaykay is OK!

JK is OK? undecided Oh sorry Just Kidding grin

AMBO ni joor!! Let's keep the wheels of progress turning.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Charlotte15: 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
Eko will spoil if jk governs it. He will run it down like he ran down his chemist. Apa ni! Apa.
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Arysexy(m): 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lagos need change too. Enough of thiefnubuu looting.

Jimi for change in Lagos.

Oba Akiolu is a bastard, if I don't die after 7 days, oba akiolu and his family will drown in Lagos lagoon.

5 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by donem: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
this election promises to be keenly contested, but i see JK carrying the day.

4 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by nkkystel(f): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Team AGBAJE!
Right from the DPA era.

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by domejike(m): 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mannylex:
I would vote for JK, APC are now the federal government, and if they still retain a state like Lagos, they would wield too much power, and this is not good for our democracy. We all saw how fashola constantly attacked GEJ, it kept the FG on their feet... If otherwise happens now, APC would become almost untouchable... My Choice was Buhari for President, Agbaje for Governor... I still stick to that. Whichever way u look at it, they are both CHANGE, ain't it?
Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Mannylex:
I would vote for JK, APC are now the federal government, and if they still retain a state like Lagos, they would wield too much power, and this is not good for our democracy. We all saw how fashola constantly attacked GEJ, it kept the FG on their feet... If otherwise happens now, APC would become almost untouchable... My Choice was Buhari for President, Agbaje for Governor... I still stick to that. Whichever way u look at it, they are both CHANGE, ain't it?
Have no fear; Mannylex is here
mogentle:
Igbo in Lagos are like the Fulani in Ilorin. Pls beware. Very soon, they 'll want to become Oba of Lagos. This you can never do in their own land.
mogentle:
Igbo in Lagos are like the Fulani in Ilorin. Pls beware. Very soon, they 'll want to become Oba of Lagos. This you can never do in their own land.
mogentle:
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Mcowubaba: 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
mogentle:
what brought abt Igbos in this thread...., is Jimi Agbaje an Igbo man, is PDP an Igbo party...
U r too tribalistic nd bigotry....

4 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by ogene007: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
datribune:

Just as we sent d Divider-in-Chief packing out of Aso rock we shall roundly reject at d polls d party of fear, hate, bigotry & division. Lagosians will not giv in to fear & division even as Jimi Agbaje says Niger Delta Militants will cripple Oil Installations if Buhari defeats Jonathan. We say no to fear & division. Jk is Just Kidding - Ambode 4 lagos.
Stop overacting yourself because the reality will dawn on you and your thiefnnubu Jagabandit. The reality is that the party that has taken Aso Rock is CPC and not APC as you were made to believe. Your eyes will clear very soon when your 'Sai Baba' turns into 'Chai Baba'.

No back to Lagos, Jimi is set to end the 16 years of looting, lies and propaganda in Lagos through the overwhelming defeat of the biggest thief in Nigeria in next Saturdays election in Lagos. INEC must ensure that the process is better than the sham we saw in the last elections. It is recommended that Jega sends Mike Igini to come and serve as the REC for the elections. Real change is imminent in Lagos, and Jimi Agbaje is the man.

4 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by mogentle(m): 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ochillary:
why do u dislike igbo people?
I dont dislike them but they have this domineering and non tolerant spirit. Check the one in your office nah. They feel marginalised even if you give them your whole life. Rent a room to one, you'll see ten sleeping there within a month. And later, to dominate you the landlord will be their target.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
PelumiOrungbe:
It was formerly EkoTinubu and now it's EkoFashola and by His grace,  it would be EkoAmbode. We believe and we have faith. #AMBO2015 #VoteAPC

EKO O NI BAJE.

EkoAmbode doesn't sound right.

How about Eko Oni Agbaje. cool

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Lastanza: 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
I dey boil 4 dat threat frm Oba of Lagos. who is a kid here. April 11th is d date.

5 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Ekaka1(m): 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Team A+

But I'm not gonna share anything cos its suppose to be likes for Ambode and shares for JK.
Any body wey dey fe eyin like thi Ambode no be am at all

People likes APC while PDP are masters in Sharing( money, rice, yam, weed, kaikai, guns, cutlass, weapons, lies etc).

Anyway, my PVC and yours will correct the mistake on Saturday
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by bobcharly(m): 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
ogene007:

I agree that some were demoralized after the presidential elections, and some have also travelled for the Easter, but the silly talk from one stupid Oba has provided them the perfect catalyst to vote in much more greater numbers than in the last elections. This will teach the stupid Oba a lesson that he and his generations will not forget in years to come. JK we know, JK we trust.
yea..Oba has always been wrong with his silly tongue...but Ambode wins it still...
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by sam1990(m): 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
like:jimi agbaje noni
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by rumours: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Because of this threat by the Oba of Lagos, I enjoin all Igbos in Lagos to abandon APC and vote for Jimi Agbaje. Let us see if the Oba is God. The Oba has decided to arrogate the position of God to himself. And I know that God is a jealous God. The Oba of Lagos is earnestly inviting the wrath of God. And if he doesn't genuinely repent now. That wrath is what he will get in Jesus name. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
flopriddy:
Akinwunmi Ambode,the prime politician.A veritable template of continuance democracy.A man who has deccusate all strata of civil service treasury.Here's a man who has been part of the new Lagos,every step of the way.
Lagos has witnessed tremendous transformation in 16 yrs! Consistency and consolidation has contributed immensely to this.Thus,the lagos of our dream needs a continuity of delivery of set standards & ideologies.
Fellow lagosians,the power of continuity rest in your hands. As you exercise your franchise on saturday,vote Akinwunmi Ambode; the best man for the job.
Remember,We are what we repeatedly do.Excellence,then,is not an act,but a Habit.
Vote APC!!! Vote Continuity!!!

We have decided to vote the right man for the job. Ambode lo ma she! Sai Ambode !
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by omonnakoda: 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ochillary:
yea sure! u cant stay in your house judge people u dont even know.
We know them too well are they the only ones in Nigeria? why is it only them that are being judged
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by iluvweed(m): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
I dont wanna believe any yoruba person in lagos would vote jk!

So JK thinks he his campaigning by promising flat heads, house of reps and local govt chairman?

Lol, crazy man JK, he can aswell go and contest for a local govt chairman in IMO!..... grin

So the likes of the Obas and crazy touts in lagos will open their the eyes and let one blood money hungry looking flat head turn lc chairman? Lolol!

And now that we can finally feel the presence of the federal govt! One yeye flat head butt licking jk wants to scatter all! God purnish any yoruba that votes for JK! As for the flat heads, dont start what you cant finish!....peace out!!!

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
mogentle:

I dont dislike them but they have this domineering and non tolerant spirit. Check the one in your office nah. They feel marginalised even if you give them your whole life. Rent a room to one, you'll see ten sleeping there within a month. And later, to dominate you the landlord will be their target.
hehe that's true sha...

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
dipopooo:
Ambode will win but d results will be very close. Like 55%--45% most flat heads hustlers in lagos will vote 4 jimi
AA will win by landslide victory.
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by iluvweed(m): 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
rumours:
Because of this threat by the Oba of Lagos, I enjoin all Igbos in Lagos to abandon APC and vote for Jimi Agbaje. Let us see if the Oba is God. The Oba has decided to arrogate the position of God to himself. And I know that God is a jealous God. The Oba of Lagos is earnestly inviting the wrath of God. And if he doesn't genuinely repent now. That wrath is what he will get in Jesus name. Amen.

Why enjoining them? Why not vote alone and die miserably alone?
Crazy flat head!
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by SweetSoup(m): 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lemon12:
Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, has read the riot act to Igbo lead­ers and monarchs in Lagos State, warning that he will make life unbearable for them if they sabotage efforts being made to ensure that the governorship candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC) Mr. Akinwunmi Am­bode, emerges as the next governor of the state.

The monarch, who sum­moned all the Eze-Ndigbo in the state to his palace, said the support of their kensmen for the opposition party in the state could frustrate current ef­forts being made in all quarters to ensure that Lagos was no longer in opposition with the Federal Government.

He said: “On Saturday, if anyone of you goes against Ambode, who I picked, that is your end. If it does not happen within seven days, just know that I am a bastard and it is not my father who gave birth to me.

“By the grace of God, I am the owner of Lagos for the time being. This is an undivid­ed chair. The palace belongs to the dead and those coming in the future. On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos State, the person is going to die in­side this water.

“For the Igbo and others in Lagos, they should go where the Oba of Lagos heads to. When they were coming to the state, they did not come with all their houses. But now, they have properties in the state. So they must do my bidding. And that is the bidding of the ances­tors of Lagos and God.

“I am not ready to beg you. Nobody knew how I picked Ambode. Jimi is my blood relation and I told him that he could never be governor in Lagos for now. The future belongs to God. I am not beg­ging anybody, but what you people cannot do in Onitsha, Aba or anywhere you cannot do it here.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029
Is he the Oba of Lagos State or Oba of Lagos Island? Am confused here ooh.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
ogene007:

AA is winning this election.
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by rumours: 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
I wanted to respond to what you said in a civilized manner. But when I saw your username, I advised myself. You are likely under the influence of something. No need.

iluvweed:

Why enjoining them? Why not vote alone and die miserably alone?
Crazy flat head!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) / Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.