Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls (58672 Views)

Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Is It Fashola That Is Contesting Or Ambode? / Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Poll For Lagos State Governor, Choose Your Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Haryohdeji1: 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
D trend nw is dat Lagos is for everyone, go to kano and say Kano is for everyone or Calabar and claim calabar is for evryone. Lagos is Southwest n d farthest frm d Southeast self. Dey can never be an Igwe of Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Oseman07(m): 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Its both market men and women that will vote, okada riders bus drivers and conductors, people with handwork and not people on Nairaland only DAT willvote...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
mogentle:
Igbo in Lagos are like the Fulani in Ilorin. Pls beware. Very soon, they 'll want to become Oba of Lagos. This you can never do in their own land.
why do u dislike igbo people?

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
#TeamAmbode #TeamFashola #TeamApc #TeamContinuity #Winks #Legoo!!!

4 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Remii(m): 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
JK, just kiding

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by dipopooo(m): 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
h
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by McPerry(f): 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ambode sure lyk DEATH oooo.no doubt abt it. Yaagaa!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by dipopooo(m): 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ambode will win but d results will be very close. Like 55%--45% most flat heads hustlers in lagos will vote 4 jimi

4 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by omonnakoda: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ochillary:
why do u dislike igbo people?
Are they likeable

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
ayokellany:
. Please quit making excuse n vote for your choice. The Obas comment as far as I am concern is silly and so is yours. How many Obas endorse Jonathan n how many Obas ward did Jonathan win ? The fact is your comment is riddled with lunacy concorted with the stupidity of the highest order. Sorry if my comment offend you but you are extremely foolish to judge a race on the action of one man.

grin easy na
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Mustiboy(m): 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
idowuswap:
If no win this election I will cause chaos in this nairaland even people go run helter skelter
them they shoot gun for internet? Abi na cutlass you wan use ni?
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Mannylex(m): 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
I would vote for JK, APC are now the federal government, and if they still retain a state like Lagos, they would wield too much power, and this is not good for our democracy. We all saw how fashola constantly attacked GEJ, it kept the FG on their feet... If otherwise happens now, APC would become almost untouchable... My Choice was Buhari for President, Agbaje for Governor... I still stick to that. Whichever way u look at it, they are both CHANGE, ain't it?

Have no fear; Mannylex is here

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Bhella5(m): 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ngoziada592:
I will be voting Ambode, no PDP propaganda can change that grin

Nothing do you!

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
Having been born and raised in surulere lagos in the late 80s to the 90s and till now. I've seen lagos transform from that dirty,filty and insecure place to what it is today. I am voting Ambode not because of tinubu,fashola or my attachment to lagos or even my husband who is from ikorodu but for my personal conviction and continuity of apc's good work so far.

4 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by ogene007: 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
bamidele029:

Bode George the ex convict , Ogunlewe the long throat and Gani Adams will never be allowed to backrupt Lagos which is what they will do if Jimi wins. PDP no long has the centre as a source of funds so they want to turn Lagos to their Central Bank angry. Never
Change is happening in Lagos after 16 years of thiefnnubu's rape of Lagos. Say no to thiefnnubu's family business, say no to alpha beta stealing of Lagos funds, say no to gross underdevelopment of Alimosho, Olodi Apapa/Ajegule, Ikorodu, Ojo, Okoko etc, say no to Lekki/Epe toll gates, say yes Progress, say yes to Jimi Agbaje.

6 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by nwadiuko1(m): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Non of ma biznez........I just wanna sign the next contract

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by KMJY(f): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
When will Nigerians stop party politics and vote credibility? As long as we keep enthroning novices/mediocres simply because they share same ideology like us, we should never expect any significant change in our country. I wish Nigerians should get 2 that point where they can sacrifice their biases for the sake of progress n development of this great country. I read som ppl's reason for nt voting Jimmy due 2 his belonging 2 PDP doesnt caught up 4 me. In as much as party affiliation is the seeming reason why we vote som1, this change we've been yearning 4 is just a mirage

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
omonnakoda:
Are they likeable
yea sure! u cant stay in your house judge people u dont even know.
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by creepsyme(f): 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jimi takes d day all the way? haters like oba of lagos will be shocked on dat day.

5 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by kolaaderin: 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
gorkypark:
Fellow Nigerians, judging from the results of the May 28th General Elections, this will stand as a test for the likelihood for the Lagos Gubernatorial Results

HIT LIKE FOR JIMI AGBAJE

HIT SHARE FOR AKINWUNMI AMBODE

Moderators, front page please!

WAOOOOOOOOOOO

Lagos should better brace up and come out in mass to vote for their choice else the Flat heads will seize the state from the locals. this poll looks scary to me its going to be very competitive.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by bobcharly(m): 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
no matter how you look at it..Ambode still wins it, with a big margin o....
his igbo supporters have all travled for Easter, those around are just demoralized due to outcome of the presidential elections...
I will just vote for AMBO....

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
gorkypark:
Fellow Nigerians, judging from the results of the May 28th General Elections, this will stand as a test for the likelihood for the Lagos Gubernatorial Results

HIT LIKE FOR JIMI AGBAJE

HIT SHARE FOR AKINWUNMI AMBODE

Moderators, front page please!

unlike the presidential online poll which was not territorially limited, this present online poll won't be any veritable test. If anything it will be a misleading one. This is because a vast majority of us voting on here are not residing in lagos and will not vote in the actual gubernatorial election...
For me, this is, at best, trifling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by dahreyM: 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
Did u see hw pdp rigged rivers presidential election? Dats hw APC will rig d governorship election if agbaje tries to WIN.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by ighodalonosa(m): 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
#LAGOS DECIDES
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Stephenjoachim(m): 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
PDP all the way.... Ambode is from Ogun state....

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by medamillion(m): 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
Please who's JK? Iranu abasha
VOTE JK? Shoro niyen (Oyamilenu)

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
cool TEAm A+ cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by ogene007: 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Most of these silly posts in support of Ambode are coming from those children operating from the APC situation room who are employed to manipulate social media space as part of the APC propaganda. Today, Buhari is asking Nigerians no to expect miracles, after all the APC lies and propaganda from this their situation room in Lagos. Lagosians will not allow APC to scam them a second time, within two weeks. True and realistic change is coming to Lagos, and the agent of that change is Jimi Agbaje.

4 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by T4kbaba(m): 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
AMBO OOO!! EKO SESE BERE NI AMBO OOO.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by kayourcome: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ambooo Ambooo...... no more comments.... till April 11

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ma, I appreciate your comment. To the best of my knowledge, that statement from the Oba was a pure lie and propaganda. I knew something fishy was gonna happen after jimi's interview on channels TV and the insult generated on social media, twitter precisely.
Firstly, the source of the rumour was ThisDay newspaper which also made reference to ' freedom online blog'. This blog happened to be non existent.
Secondly, a confirmed source from the NDIGBO that met with the Oba confirmed that it was a rumour, the Oba only encouraged them to support the APC candidate.
Politics can be very funny, anything could be used by the opponent, sadly enough, they got our attention.
Pls, vote your conscience.
Thanks.
Tshaphilo:
Rather than vote against my wish n be threatened by an oba that will throw me and not my properties in water I might as well not go out n suffer myself in the sun. I am an igbo woman born in Lagos did my pry n sec.school in Lagos n d dialect I speak very well unfortunately happens to b Yoruba. I was in dis Lagos all through the civil war. And all the Obas utterances has brought back memory of event I tend to forget. How the Yorubas told the hausa soldiers that anyone that can nt pronounce

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo / See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones / Ondo Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.