Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos (88338 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger / Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
SmartChoices:

Your forefathers
may Amadioha confront u
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by fredoooooo: 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
naijababe:

Ti Jimi ba ti e gbe igba oroke, se o ma wa fi Eko ji awon ati la wi ni? Awon eeyan naa o ti mo bi atii se oselu rara!!!
another afonja in the making

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by cbrass(m): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
gehen waooi... let the show begin.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by ajealadick(m): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Or what will happen? ? These people sha. Yimu. Hot air as usual.

I thought they will tell us what they will do. They go into others territories to tell the people what to do? In as much as it it wrong for the Oba to say what he did, it is and insult to give an Oba ultimatum in his land. Especially coming from Ohaneze youths, should the matter happen then will flee Legos.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by nortcentrallord(m): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
jayfolarin:
Oh really? War chants and drums! Better take it easy oo coz I don't believe the Oba will apologise. If any of these people have a first hand war experience, they won't be heating the polity like this!

Oba is the monarch of lagos, he has to protect the interest of lagos first. The very many projects that will make lagos the number 1 city in Africa are underway by the APC government and he feels the igbos do not like and want this coz they don't want the yoruba region to be way ahead of them should nigeria break up (God forbid). You can only understand his frustration at any attempt to scuttle the advancement that has been witnessed in Lagos state in the last 16years.

Anyways I blame the PDP solely for this!!! The same strategy of divide and conquer that cost GEJ the presidency is what is being deployed in lagos by JK. PDP will never learn.

Crying more than the about to be bereaved. grin grin
Why threatening people to vote your candidate? If the people want "CHANGE" in lagos state, nobody can stop it. Election is free and fair. Worst case, it will be postponed to enable more focus on only the state hence making it more difficult for apc to rig. grin

When you people ganged up and bought all the media houses thus filling the populace with propaganda, and eventually chose the daura illiterate over an Educated GEJ, you didn't reason buhari was coming to scatter the structures that was laid by GEJ's government. grin cheesy now it's lagos state, you are complain pdp is coming to scatter apc's structure. Let the people decide.

"The voice of the people is the voice of GOD" so let the people choose who they want to govern them. That Oba is not worthy to be called an Oba.

Honestly, opposition in a country like Nigeria is so sweet.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Udmaster(m): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
paolo96:
Igbo are like Jonathan,everything they lay their hands upon automatically becomes bad luck,we saw it at the gubernatorial election.

Same thing you carried your Igbos to do in Ghana that they started deporting other innocent Nigerians

The Hausas are now proving us wrong,Igbos are the real problem in Nigeria.

Lol,Nairaland don accustomise Flathea* for Igbos,you can't surely run away from your shadow
anuofia shut up

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
fredoooooo:

ete ni won ni won ni ogbon .

Omo iya mi, aleti lapa ni awon eeyan naa, baa si wi fun won, won o ni gbo, won o ni gba, won a kan ma lefuru koko be eni won da yerepe lu!!!!

fredoooooo:

another afonja in the making

Jimi ?! Afonja bi ti bawo, bo ya lo mo pe, bi owo Jimi ba te eeku ida tan, logan lo ma yo lara won bii jiga! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

naijababe:

Ti Jimi ba ti e gbe igba oroke, se o ma wa fi Eko ji awon ati la wi ni? Awon eeyan naa o ti mo bi atii se oselu rara!!!
Madam forex trading,long time sis,abeg translate the bolded part for me,grin I know clearly understand...ejo nitori olorun....
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by remmyton(f): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yorubas think they Ά̲̣̣̣̥я̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ the wisest tribe - olodo reasoning

Hausas think they Ά̲̣̣̣̥я̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ born to rule - poverty leads to daydreams

Igbos believe they can survive anywhere - FACT

LAST BULLET: the problem with Hausas n Yorubas is their refusal to accept that the tribe with the smallest land mass can truly be their stronghold (I.e. Their true saviours from hardship they wud av been in, if not for the Igbos)

God please continue to bless my fatherland
May amadioha strick any1 wu decides to quote me n spew rubbish

7 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Sammiejo: 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
I would like to know how PDP caused it. Pls educate us.
jayfolarin:
Oh really? War chants and drums! Better take it easy oo coz I don't believe the Oba will apologise. If any of these people have a first hand war experience, they won't be heating the polity like this!

Oba is the monarch of lagos, he has to protect the interest of lagos first. The very many projects that will make lagos the number 1 city in Africa are underway by the APC government and he feels the igbos do not like and want this coz they don't want the yoruba region to be way ahead of them should nigeria break up (God forbid). You can only understand his frustration at any attempt to scuttle the advancement that has been witnessed in Lagos state in the last 16years.

Anyways I blame the PDP solely for this!!! The same strategy of divide and conquer that cost GEJ the presidency is what is being deployed in lagos by JK. PDP will never learn.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by tivta(m): 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Omololu007:
hahahaha fool.are d yorubas in d south east up to 50,000..we hav milions of ibos to drown in d lagoon in lagos.let's just pray it happen by god grace......u want the ICC to prosecute d oba,yet u wan throw yorubas into d Niger,ur dad is a sh1t..violence against yorubas in d east will b answered a greater violence on ibos in d south west
. You must be a kid to think because your are in your fathers house no harm can come to you... Smh

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by richie2063: 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
So dis ndigbo has develop teeth in lagos? OK start d war and we shall see where it will end.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by francisbiz: 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
jayfolarin:

BLOODY , CONTINUE TO JUSTIFY THE oba's STUPIDITY.
SO AGBAJE IS NO LONGER A HUMAN BEING, IS HE NOT A YORUBA MAN?
I DREAMED THAT AGBAJE WON, AND I DON'T JOKE WITH MY DREAMS.

5 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
paolo96:
Igbo are like Jonathan,everything they lay their hands upon automatically becomes bad luck,we saw it at the gubernatorial election.

Same thing you carried your Igbos to do in Ghana that they started deporting other innocent Nigerians

The Hausas are now proving us wrong,Igbos are the real problem in Nigeria.

Lol,Nairaland don accustomise Flathea* for Igbos,you can't surely run away from your shadow
lmao
@topic...oyaneze or the silly Igbo youths should bring it on!

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
ManMountain:

Ape ! Shut your trap, your Igwe will bow for every yoruba living soul before such will happen.

Its not worth it arguing with this FFK polluted lineage!
Bro you are an idiot
oladele97:
Ti oba lase.....u have to the will of OBA or u pack you transfer ur business to PH. U talking about wrath, what can ur stupid ohanaeze do, am ready to see what u can do. And take it or leave it OBA don't apologise for amy reason
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by cirmuell(m): 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
You guys are taking this thing too far, this man denied saying those things. But una like to always bite more than you can chew, okay. Abò orò lan sò f'omò luabí. undecided
Which so ever way you look at this,the ibos shud take it easy,else they will loose more.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by ocelot2006(m): 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos an ultimatum!

Is this a joke? Insulting the Lagos monarch is thoughtless, insolent and rash! This might make things even worse!

No, threatening a whole tribe with death and hardship, and trying to impose a candidate on them is SHEER STUPIDITY, WICKEDNESS, INSOLENT, RASH, AND ABSURD. Who the hell does the Oba think he is? He MUST be made to withdraw that useless statement of his and apologies. Nonesense.

10 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by AJORE(m): 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
oladele97:
Ti oba lase.....u have to the will of OBA or u pack you transfer ur business to PH. U talking about wrath, what can ur stupid ohanaeze do, am ready to see what u can do. And take it or leave it OBA don't apologise for amy reason
U ppl shouldn't put fuel to the matter....instead persuade igbos on the matter on ground....if anything happened u thing say akinlolu go dey lagos? Even tunubu go make way.....my broda u don't ve ayeta for body so keep quite....

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Am sure the Oba was high on weed when he said that rubbish, I don't blame him since he owns Lagos he should drive away everybody and stay alone stupid old man.

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by finni(m): 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
The same divide and rule GEJ used that failed him is what JK is using. Igbo people should not allow themselves to be used by JK as they have much to loose if the ethinic war started.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by omojeesu(m): 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
NOW I WANT TO WEEP FOR NIGERIA. LEADERS AND FOLLOWERS ALIKE SHOULD BE CIVIL. LET'S JUST GO ON TO SPEAK WITH OUR VOTES. TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT. WE WILL SURVIVE!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Bifwoli: 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lemon12:
Oba of Lagos Rilwan akiolu has threaten to kill all the igbos in lagos and throw them into the Lagoon if the do not vote for Apc Governorship candidiate Ambode.

Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBXgM26B-Ik

Listen to the Audio recording

https://m.soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/oba-akiolu-speaks-mp3?in=chxta-bee/sets/oba-akiolu-issue

Source:
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029

This stewpid oba should be dragged to ICC
Hope the international community are watching....

Cuz i swear many yoruba folks in my hood will be drown in River niger even before saturday

This charcoal black South Sudanese inciting against the great Igbos needs to be publicly hanged in Ajegunle.

You can't speak like that about the anointed Igbo tribe.

5 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by maum: 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
If the Oba actually said what was alleged, I don't support it. However, I don't think the youth wing of Ohaneze should be giving an Oba such an ultimatum.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by link2jude(m): 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Enough of all these... let this country disintegrate jooor.
Over population dey worry this entity called Nigeria.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Uduakpat(m): 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Oba or wat eva he call himsef let him go n vote Abode in as Governor. Useless talk, is dat d kind change u pple wan? U pple 4ge dat we av
yoruba's at east

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by obinoral1179(m): 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
chiefokonkwo:

And if that threat is not withdrawn by akiolu in the next 48hours, we the ndigbo will either go to court or we will make lagos very uncomfortable for akiolu and his people
uncomfortable for who?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by ajealadick(m): 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Or what will happen? ? These people sha. Yimu. Hot air as usual.

I thought they will tell us what they will do. They go into others territories to tell the people what to do? In as much as it it wrong for the Oba to say what he did, it is and insult to give an Oba ultimatum in his land. Especially coming from Ohaneze youths, should the matter happen then will flee Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
oladele97:
YOU ARE A FOOL

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by derecho(m): 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
I'm FEMALE!!! If he does, good luck to him.
Sorry madam
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by francisbiz: 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
oladele97:

[b]YOU MUST 12 YEARS OLD[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Greets Saraki By Bending And Got People Talking (Photo) / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.