Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,217 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos (88331 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger / Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by ocelot2006(m): 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
jayfolarin:
Oh really? War chants and drums! Better take it easy oo coz I don't believe the Oba will apologise. If any of these people have a first hand war experience, they won't be heating the polity like this!

Oba is the monarch of lagos, he has to protect the interest of lagos first. The very many projects that will make lagos the number 1 city in Africa are underway by the APC government and he feels the igbos do not like and want this coz they don't want the yoruba region to be way ahead of them should nigeria break up (God forbid). You can only understand his frustration at any attempt to scuttle the advancement that has been witnessed in Lagos state in the last 16years.

Anyways I blame the PDP solely for this!!! The same strategy of divide and conquer that cost GEJ the presidency is what is being deployed in lagos by JK. PDP will never learn.

You really believe the crap you just posted?
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
remmyton:

LAST BULLET: the problem with Hausas n Yorubas is their refusal to accept that the tribe with the smallest land mass can truly be their stronghold (I.e. Their true saviours from hardship they wud av been in, if not for the Igbos)

God please continue to bless my fatherland
May amadioha strick any1 wu decides to quote me n spew rubbish
Cry of a frustrated looser,cry of a frustrated soul,,cry of a shameless pig,epistle of a senseless cheap vagi*na,epistle of a lame bigot,epistle of an unknown dumb ass........

5 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by andyanders: 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
jayfolarin:
Oh really? War chants and drums! Better take it easy oo coz I don't believe the Oba will apologise. If any of these people have a first hand war experience, they won't be heating the polity like this!

Oba is the monarch of lagos, he has to protect the interest of lagos first. The very many projects that will make lagos the number 1 city in Africa are underway by the APC government and he feels the igbos do not like and want this coz they don't want the yoruba region to be way ahead of them should nigeria break up (God forbid). You can only understand his frustration at any attempt to scuttle the advancement that has been witnessed in Lagos state in the last 16years.

Anyways I blame the PDP solely for this!!! The same strategy of divide and conquer that cost GEJ the presidency is what is being deployed in lagos by JK. PDP will never learn.

The comment made by the oba is that of a complete compound f00l who is drunk. He think he can survive in Lagos without the Ibos. Your Oba is sick and mad.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
chiefokonkwo:

And if that threat is not withdrawn by akiolu in the next 48hours, we the ndigbo will either go to court or we will make lagos very uncomfortable for akiolu and his people
Mobuch.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by FEAO1985(m): 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
hahaha! grow up you carnal inbred animal or better off phuck yourself
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by seeker121(m): 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
A lame man that is beating the drum of war stands to be first consumed by the war,beware of ur statement cos u can't win a man in his own land.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lemon12:
may Amadioha confront u
In igboland? Sowie am faraway . but why do all prostitutes answer Igbo. Names

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by DrDre1(m): 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
The person whose head is used to break a coconut won't eat out of it grin
The igbos should be wake up and stop allowing people push them around. They should be smart enough to see they will be the losers no matter the outcome of the elections. If Agbaje wins (which is not likely), he's a blood relation of the king. If APC wins, he's the candidate of the king. Whoever made the recording also already suspected such words would be spoken...but don't wait for an apology from him. It will be complete waste of time.
As for the people that call Lagos a no-man's land, don't give what you can't take wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
francisbiz:

BLOODY , CONTINUE TO JUSTIFY THE oba's STUPIDITY.
SO AGBAJE IS NO LONGER A HUMAN BEING, IS HE NOT A YORUBA MAN?
I DREAMED THAT AGBAJE WON, AND I DON'T JOKE WITH MY DREAMS.

Keep DREAMEDing you hear. Saturday is almost here.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by obinoral1179(m): 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
Bifwoli:

This charcoal black South Sudanese inciting against the great Igbos needs to be publicly hanged in Ajegunle.

You can't speak like that about the anointed Igbo tribe.
anointed by who?
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Udmaster(m): 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
ajealadick:

I thought they will tell us what they will do. They go into others territories to tell the people what to do? In as much as it it wrong for the Oba to say what he did, it is and insult to give an Oba ultimatum in his land. Especially coming from Ohaneze youths, should the matter happen then will flee Legos.
you are a coward and ur only strenght is Making Noise.. If u indeed a Man, try an Igbo Man in a one on one clash.. OLODO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by nortcentrallord(m): 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
ajealadick:

I thought they will tell us what they will do. They go into others territories to tell the people what to do? In as much as it it wrong for the Oba to say what he did, it is and insult to give an Oba ultimatum in his land. Especially coming from Ohaneze youths, should the matter happen then will flee Legos.

A foolish traditional ruler shouldn't expect the respect of his subjects. Igbo's are Nigerians and the constitution allows the to live and vote in any part of Nigeria they deem fit just like you and I. If you want to, you are free to go and live in Igbo land and vote there. This is democracy and this is one Nigeria. Its not like the igbo's are dragging for a traditional stool with an indegene. I thought it is a "one Nigeria" if you don't like the Igbo's and we can't respect the Nigerian constitution after 100 years, let us part in peace. You can't. Force people to stay with you and still do your bidding.

10 Likes 1 Share

wakacome:
Madam forex trading,long time sis,abeg translate the bolded part for me,grin I know clearly understand...ejo nitori olorun....

It means bestow Lagos on you know who grin
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by debbie(f): 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
I see a generation of youths who are digging their grave,i see a group of babies all over the social media who dont have a foresight of what the future is all about. I see a generation of men and women who will live to regret their actions,all because they couldnt know when to speak and when to apply wisdom.

I see a nation divided,built on hate,developed on ethnic sentiments and driven with tribalism..I dont wish to see the effect of what we are brewing up for our children
I see a nation that will end up being more divided than progressing,all because words were spoken which tore down walls and created rivers without bridges.
In as much as i dont like what the Oba said (IF IT IS EVENTUALLY TRUE). What i dont want to accept is the insult on any other tribe and ethnic group.We refuse to accept and correct our leaders.In years to come,the oba might no longer be there....but the seed of tare you are sowing,be ready to harvest it.
Yes Ibo's have voiced their mind on what the Oba said.....BUT each of you raining insults and provocative words,will one day look back and discover that the society you have is what you built with your words.
There is no doubt,tribalism is a fast growing infection,spreading like wildfire and feasting on the minds of Nigerians.
If we cant help ourselves,we will end up going backwards,even in the face of the best infrastructural development.

The Oba is a mortal,flesh and blood.....not a demigod or the Almighty.
If you are wrong,accept and make amends........THE PEACE OF OUR LAND IS IN OUR HANDS.WITHOUT BOWS AND ARROWS,WE CAN IGNITE WARS OF HATRED NO WATER CAN QUENCH.

NOTE-DONT QUOTE ME FOR ANY SARCASTIC COMMENT,YOU ARE SURELY ON YOUR OWN.
THANKS

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
This is how it will play out:
1. Oba will not apologise
2. Igbos will vote pdp
3. Ambode will win
4. Igbos in Lagos will dissociate themselves from Ohaneze - delegation will be sent to Oba of Lagos that they are loyal.

No Yoruba man will accept a threat to an Oba by "visitors" even Jimi Agbaje is not pleased with this so calked threat. I hope Ohaneze knows what they are really saying.

6 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jimi has just lost Yoruba votes en mass.....see him now it has backfired.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by delsuontop(m): 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
this useless OBA., is a senseless one.God will punish him. let him thank God. I don't blame him, I blame goodluck jonathan. for giving power to APC willingly. akinolu omo jati jati. olo re buu.

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by vislabraye(m): 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
jayfolarin:

Jimmy Agbaje is not Igbo for crying out loud.
What interest is the Oba protecting ? If he truly is protecting the interest of Lagos, he will realize that Lagos is a home for all. The success of Lagos is due to the commercial activities of non Lagosians especially Igbos...

6 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by nwadiuko1(m): 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
What in God's name is Nigeria turning into? Americans must be laughing at us......my igbo brothers please cool down and settle this amicably at least for the sake of una wey gt biznes dia...

But the egunje-collecting-ex policeman should stop setting fire to the country na..... A man who is not even fit to be a titled chief in anambra making all this noise?

My yoruba people make una take am easy ohh, it won't be as easy as you people think to drown even 5 igbo men.....the catastrophe would be in un quantifiable dimension

Let there be peace

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by badlaw(f): 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
I support d oba if he actually made d comment........let d igbos go to they country home Biafra....they been hate everywhr they go in nigeria yet they keep singing one nigeria....tufiakwa. The Israelite notice dat the land does not welcom them a such and they em back on journey to they home.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by BTT(m): 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
Wow wow wow... There's a battle going on here.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by ocelot2006(m): 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
omenka:
And they'd make sure they milk this dry, down to its bones.

The Oba messed up big time and should indeed issue an apology.

But behind the whole mess lies the legacy Jonathan is leaving behind; ethnoreligious politicking.

Hey! Hey! Leave GEJ out of this!! This kind of crap was NEVER EVER recorded under his watch. Go and call that useless Oba of yours to order.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Jaycool18(m): 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
hollistarMOB:
Or else what will happen? Igbos are the only problem this country is having, thinking that they are superior than other ethnic groups.
you're a first class fool..
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
Omololu007:
hahahaha fool.are d yorubas in d south east up to 50,000..we hav milions of ibos to drown in d lagoon in lagos.let's just pray it happen by god grace......u want the ICC to prosecute d oba,yet u wan throw yorubas into d Niger,ur dad is a sh1t..violence against yorubas in d east will b answered a greater violence on ibos in d south west

It is poverty and inferiority complex that is troubling you and the oba.

Did Igbos claim the land and building they are living in? Did they not purchased them with their wealth?

If yorubas are strong as they Imagine, why cant they go to the east and acquire wealth or property.

There are Igbos and yorubas in other state and they voted for their choiced candidates at the March 28th polls, why shouldn't they vote for their choiced candidates at April 11 election.

You should be blaming the Oba for his action. In the first place, he is supposed to be neutral with the candidates. Again, he should be pleading with the Igbos to win them to his side.

For your information, any body that bowed to threat is a coward. haven't you read history to understand that threat makes people stronger?

I wish Lagos what they wish themselves but every evil they wished on others might alter their good wish on Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by obinoral1179(m): 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
andyanders:

The comment made by the oba is that of a complete compound f00l who is drunk. He think he can survive in Lagos without the Ibos. Your Oba is sick and mad.
most stupid comment of the day.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by M4gunners: 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
ozoigbondu:

You get link make i stream.....Man u make we gyrate for third now

#GGMU
2:1 Yaya Toure 78mints.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Udmaster(m): 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
obinoral1179:
anointed by who?
anointed by God. We Igbos are the Lost Tribe of Israel.. we have a Hebrew connection.. Now run along, Olodo
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by xtervaganza(m): 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
The Oba made a mistake, a big one I must say

But saying the Oba will incur your wrath? Are these people insane? Have you bastards forgotten the Oba is guarded by spirits and the gods?

One curse on you bastards and all your generations will be ruined.

You fools better know your place

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
naijababe:

It means bestow Lagos on you know who grin
lobatan!!bawo ni family??shey gbogbo e n dun??e ku ojo meta....
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Uzonek(f): 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
The Oba is very stupid for making such threat. Anyway, the Igbos will definitely clear his doubt come Saturday.... Rubbish!!"

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
THIS DOES NT LOOK GOOD FOR AMBODE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. WAHALA O TI DE!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Lucasbalo(m): 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
jayfolarin:

That kind of speech doesn't help anyone especially Ambode. Nigeria is in a mess because of all this tribal nonsense. We have a mayoral coming up in Chicago tomorrow and no one will tell me whom to vote for. I am a true Lagosian (Ereko) and Kabiyesi is wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Greets Saraki By Bending And Got People Talking (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.