Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos (88243 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger / Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by fredoooooo: 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
naijababe:

Won a ma ro wipe awon lo gbon ju, sugbon ni pa oro oselu, eremode ni won nse!
ete ni won ni won o ni ogbon .

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by emotional(m): 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Thou not surprised but never imagine tribalism is as worse as this in my country.

What a pity.

5 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by dhardline(m): 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
When people threaten genocide and death and at the same time preach against boko-haram you wonder what really differentiates the two.idealogies are used to brainwash people without them even knowing it and in this case tribalism is the idea.Yoruba's and Igbos need each other and if we continue on this path of hate then Nigeria would loose its spot as the giant of Africa sooner than we expect.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by frank442: 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Remember this oba is an ex police officer.
He knows the implications of such statement,

Let ait go for the info verification
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by fecosequence(m): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
chiefinalowo:
ohanidiots are fools!
u cm b wetin?ewu akpukpanti
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by derecho(m): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
If the Oba doesn't withdraw his statement, then what next? The Oba does not apologise!!! He has said it, he has said it. PS: I don't support the Oba's utterances but Ndigbos sha!!!!!
What happens if he apologizes?Pride,my Brother,goes before a fall.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by ozoigbondu: 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
M4gunners:
I swear with anything you can think of 64mints played. Lampard in

You get link make i stream.....Man u make we gyrate for third now

#GGMU
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
BrokenTV:
This Oba is chewing more than he can bite,
Don't quote me.
Id.iot same way ojukwu was chest beating while ffk was facking Bianca

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Boss13: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
jayfolarin:
Oh really? War chants and drums! Better take it easy oo coz I don't believe the Oba will apologise. If any of these people have a first hand war experience, they won't be heating the polity like this!

Oba is the monarch of lagos, he has to protect the interest of lagos first. The very many projects that will make lagos the number 1 city in Africa are underway by the APC government and he feels the igbos do not like and want this coz they don't want the yoruba region to be way ahead of them should nigeria break up (God forbid). You can only understand his frustration at any attempt to scuttle the advancement that has been witnessed in Lagos state in the last 16years.

Anyways I blame the PDP solely for this!!! The same strategy of divide and conquer that cost GEJ the presidency is what is being deployed in lagos by JK. PDP will never learn.

This getting 30 likes depict the madness killing this country. There are several ways to court people, threat is the way of a mad man. If there are important projects, it only takes the Oba to explain to the Chiefs and not threaten an entire ethnic group. He has done no good to ambode campaign and I believe the igbos, a stubborn ethnic group, will call of the bluff of the Oba and vote based on their personal conviction

7 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Jokay07(m): 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lemon12:
Oba of Lagos Rilwan akiolu has threaten to kill all the igbos in lagos and throw them into the Lagoon if the do not vote for Apc Governorship candidiate Ambode.

Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBXgM26B-Ik

Listen to the Audio recording

https://m.soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/oba-akiolu-speaks-mp3?in=chxta-bee/sets/oba-akiolu-issue

Source:
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029

This stewpid oba should be dragged to ICC
Hope the international community are watching....

Cuz i swear many yoruba folks in my hood will be drown in River niger even before saturday
cn u remember d last time u heard gun shot?
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by drone99(m): 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
Kinfunfun22:
Apologize to who? Inyamiris?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
E-diots! The Oba has spoken, anyone not comfortable with his instruction should go back to okija

Inyamiris?? Your tribalism stinks.

5 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by no1madman(m): 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
fuccccccccccccck oba! he must bow down b4 me!

6 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by ManMountain(m): 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
If Ibos messes up, it will be doomsday for them in the entire SW and not just Lagos alone. The street is watching.

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
Na wash, all of them put together no reach Epe votes.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by udemzyudex(m): 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
All the yoruba's that post in the first page of this thread are bastards......

Imagine,useless set of people.....

7 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by boriswole: 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
It was not a threat, it was a curse.

not that one is better than the other, but dont twist the facts

Lemon12:
Oba of Lagos Rilwan akiolu has threaten to kill all the igbos in lagos and throw them into the Lagoon if the do not vote for Apc Governorship candidiate Ambode.

Here is the video

https://m.soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/oba-akiolu-speaks-mp3?in=chxta-bee/sets/oba-akiolu-issue

Source:

Cuz i swear many yoruba folks in my hood will be drown in River niger even before saturday
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by oismail(m): 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mumu!!! You are threatening The Oba of Lagos? You are a fool! Okaneshe or whatever they call you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by FEAO1985(m): 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
This so called Oba of Lagos needs to pull his head outta his arse, dumd effing cuntnugget!
He reminds me of the story of the ape with a garland. Does he possess some basic formal education or even know about the constitutional rights of a democratic republic?
lol i pity my fellow resident nigerians. Oba of Lagos you need to suck a big dik

5 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by FLYFIRE(m): 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
jayfolarin:
Oh really? War chants and drums! Better take it easy oo coz I don't believe the Oba will apologise. If any of these people have a first hand war experience, they won't be heating the polity like this!

Oba is the monarch of lagos, he has to protect the interest of lagos first. The very many projects that will make lagos the number 1 city in Africa are underway by the APC government and he feels the igbos do not like and want this coz they don't want the yoruba region to be way ahead of them should nigeria break up (God forbid). You can only understand his frustration at any attempt to scuttle the advancement that has been witnessed in Lagos state in the last 16years.

Anyways I blame the PDP solely for this!!! The same strategy of divide and conquer that cost GEJ the presidency is what is being deployed in lagos by JK. PDP will never learn.
ONE ADVICE TO YOU IS THIS.. STOP BEING AN I.DIOT & PAINTING THE YORUBAS IN BAD LIGHT

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
derecho:
What happens if he apologizes?Pride,my Brother,goes before a fall.
I'm FEMALE!!! If he does, good luck to him.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
That foolish oba and his generations would perish under the lagoon

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lemon12:

Here is the video

Source:

Your forefathers

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by ManMountain(m): 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
no1madman:
fuccccccccccccck oba! he must bow down b4 me!
Ape ! Shut your trap, your Igwe will bow for every yoruba living soul before such will happen.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jokay07:
cn u remember d last time u heard gun shot?
whats ur point pls...
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by lonelydora: 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
kaorama:
No need. Igbos will respond to the Oba and his APC on Saturday election.

Just as we responded to FFK and PDP.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Benice007(m): 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
oladele97:
Ti oba lase.....u have to the will of OBA or u pack you transfer ur business to PH. U talking about wrath, what can ur stupid ohanaeze do, am ready to see what u can do. And take it or leave it OBA don't apologise for amy reason

Yoruba man take am easy ooo...i like you guys for your cowardice...i know you'll be writing under your bed. Empty vessel...

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by LubricatingOil: 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
SmartChoices:

Id.iot same way ojukwu was chest beating while ffk was facking Bianca

Epic.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by M4gunners: 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
ozoigbondu:

You get link make i stream.....Man u make we gyrate for third now

#GGMU
Sorry no link
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Udmaster(m): 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
paolo96:
Igbo are like Jonathan,everything they lay their hands upon automatically becomes bad luck,we saw it at the gubernatorial election.

Same thing you carried your Igbos to do in Ghana that they started deporting other innocent Nigerians

The Hausas are now proving us wrong,Igbos are the real problem in Nigeria.

Lol,Nairaland don accustomise Flathea* for Igbos,you can't surely run away from your shadow
you are a Fool. Anuofia
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by SurePresident: 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mykevp2p:
To me, it's not the statement that offend me the most as an Igbo man but those bunch of ezes who were clapping in the video! How low could they go? Your subjects are being threatened and insulted in your presence and all you could do is to clap?

[b]Sincerely, the fact that igbo leaders sucked it in and were humbly clapping for the Oba showed that igbos are naturally cowards that try hard to cover up their cowardice by vain boasting and effort to greedily accumulate money. They didn't find their voice till they got to ndigbo meeting. It reminds me of how Ojuckwu, instead of bravely dying with millions of igbos like all true Heroes that he deceived into being slaughtered, he cowardly dressed like a woman and fled tail between legs from the fiery anger of Benjamin Adekunle the Black Scorpion. Likewise, Ojuckwu never found his voice during Abacha era till democracy returned. People like Wole Shoyinka, the great Abraham Adesabya boldly faced Abacha. Only that Yorubas are not proud, they are much more braver, cleaver and better warriors than igbos. According to the commendation of the white colonial masters on the military performance of the people from tribes enlisted into British army then; they praised the Yorubas as being the most intelligent at developing and implementing disastrously destructive military strategies. This was evident in the fact that Biafra was actually winning the war before the great Awolowo, the ununiformed Generallisimo, stepped in and came to the rescue of Nigerian Military by teaching them the military strategy through which the lingering war was quickly won. In warfare, all is fair that wins the battle.[/b]

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by missionmex(m): 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos an ultimatum!

Is this a joke? Insulting the Lagos monarch is thoughtless, insolent and rash! This might make things even worse!

oba with how many head? Mtchewwww!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by 2gbaski01(m): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
An Oba can never apologise.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Kano Governorship Election: Full Results As Released By INEC (2019) / Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.